-1-

-Minho's POV-

"Jisung I swear to Jinyoung I'll kill you if you ain't giving my phone back!" Hyunjin yelled and ran after Jisung, but luckily Jisung was faster than him. "Catch me if you can!" He laughed. "And so, he just said he was vegetarian! How can you miss the most important thing in your life?! Aka chicken?! Urg! What a shame of him!" Wonjun dramatically said while he was looking at Chan. "Who can live without chicken? That's really scary, eating only vegetables. Ew. All that healthy stuff ain't good for my body." I said and they both laughed.

~RIIIIINNGGG~

Urg, lunch is over! I have French class now and I hate it. I don't hate the language, I just hate the teacher, he is so boring that you're gonna fall asleep while he's talking. Mr. Im should be more energetic! Otherwise everyone will fall asleep. "Which class do you have?" Jeongin asked. "I have PE." Chan said. "Me too." Wonjun said. "I have English. Boi why do I need English I am an Aussie!" Felix whined. "Because your ass doesn't wants to get in trouble. And if you're gonna skip class I'll chase you with my slipper!" Wonjun jokingly said.

"You ain't my mama." "But than why do you have me in your contacts as Mama Wonjun with one pink heart?" "Because-" "let's go to class before we get into trouble." I said and everyone agreed with it. "By the way, where's Jisung and Hyunjin?" "They'll come after a few minutes, I guess." Felix said and looked at his phone. "Oh boy My school day is the WORST! I have 2 hours English and than math! I am bad in math! We all are because we're gay. Maybe that's explains why Seungmin is good in math! His bisexual ass knows everything!"

"Don't blame my ass for being the smartest all of you nine!" Seungmin said, clearly Annoyed with Felix. "Well I'm gonna blame your asses if you guys don't go to your classes." "Right. Bye mamaJun!" We all walked towards our classes. My seat mate was Lalisa, but people call her always Lisa so... "Hi Lisa." I said and she smiled. "We're in French class so it's Bonjour madame" She said. "Bonjour Lisa. Ca va bien?" I said in my broken French. "Ca van bien, merci" she smiled. "Okay that's the only thing I understood in the whole lessons." She giggled.

"Silence everyone!" Mr. Kim said. Everyone went silent. "Good. Today I'm gonna check your homework. If you didn't make it, detention right after school." He said and I mentally groaned. Jeez that bish never checks our homework when I make it BUT today I didn't make it and NOW you're checking?! Well done bish- "Where's your homework Lalisa?" "My girlfriend's alligator ate my homework." "Nice try Miss, but detention after school." He said and Lisa was about to choke the male when he turned around. He just skipped me! I'm lucky- "Minho where's your homework?" He asked. "My boyfriend ate my homework." I almost busted into laugh when I said that- "detention."

Well I was the last one so- "*my boyfriend ate my homework*? Seriously Minho?" She said with a Bitch wtf face on her face. "Better than *my girlfriend's alligator ate my homework*" "true true."

-after school-

"I have fucking detention! Only because I didn't make my homework! But whenever I make my homework that bish never checks it!" I said to my friends. "I hate when my teacher does that! It's so annoying!" Felix said, understanding how annoying it is. "Good luck" He said. Urg I just wanna Leave. When I entered the detention I saw that Chan also had detention! How?! Chan is so sweet and wouldn't even hurt a fly! "Chan how the hell did you get detention?" I whispered in his ear. "Because the teacher said there's nothing hotter than the sun but I disagreed with her and said, *spicy chicken is the hottest.* so that's how I got detention." I started to laugh. "Wow Chan." I stopped laughing when I saw the teacher walking my way. I grabbed my laptop and my earplugs and played some Twice.

-after detention-

"Hey Minho is your boyfriend gonna pick you up?" Chan asked and I shook my head. "He didn't know that I had detention so I said that I would walk today." I explained. "Oh, can I give you a ride to home?" Chan asked but I shook my head. "It's okay- hey!" He carries me over his shoulder. "Let me go bitch!" I said but chan just laughed and ran. "Boi it's very high up here I'm scared!" I whined. When we arrived his car he let me go. "Yah Chan Hyung!" I said a little bit annoyed. What if my boyfriend is going to get mad at Chan? I don't want him to get hurt!

"Ya ass ain't gonna walk. Imma give my hoe a ride." He opened the car door. "Sit down my love." I giggled and said down. Urg Chan always makes me happy, and I wish I could do something to him back but like- how? What can I do? The whole way to my home we talked about a lot of things but Chan asked me something that made my smile immediately drop. "Why did I never got the chance to meet your parents?"

I kept myself shut, not trying to look into Chan's eyes. "Minho?" I took a deep breath. I guess Chan deserves to know it... it's been 3 years... "Well... Chan... Uhm... they died 3 y-years ago in a car accident." I quietly said but loud enough that Chan heard it. "Oh my gosh- I'm so sorry Minho for asking it. I am so dumb! I'm sorry for making you sad!" He immediately apologised. "It's okay, you didn't know..." I gave him a broken smile. "Well Uhm... thank you for giving me a ride. I see you in school tomorrow" I said and before he could say something, I left the car. I felt so sorry for leaving Chan like that... but I didn't want to talk about my parents... since they're gone forever...

I grabbed the key and opened the door, and luckily Jennie was there. "Hi Minho!" She said with a big smile on her face. "Long time no see! How are you?" She immediately asked. "I'm fine, what about you?" "I'm fine as well! I'm happy to hear that everything is going well. I made lunch! Do you wanna eat?" I was pretty hungry so I said yes. "Hi babe. Why are you late?" Jongin asked worried. "I got detention, that's why. I even messaged you."

"Oh sorry, my phone was death so I couldn't read your text. I was so worried." He walked closer and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "It won't happen again. I promise." He smiled. "Lunch is ready!" Jennie said.

It smelled delicious! I guess she made rice and chicken! I love that combination! "We're starving! Thanks sis." Jongin thanked her. We all three sat down, talked about a lot of thing while eating our lunch. "And did your ass finally got yourself a girlfriend?" I asked to Jennie but she shook her head. "Nah, single for life." "Nahw my lil sissie needs a girlfriend. Do you still like Jisoo?" Jongin said and Jennie nodded. "I'm loyal."

"I'm feel sorry for you, you and Jisoo would make an amazing couple, I mean like both of you girls are really kind, caring and-" "fuck I'm almost late for work! I need to go. Bye baby and sissie!" Jongin gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, grabbed his phone and left me and Jennie alone. She broke the silence between us. "Does he still hurts you?" She asked in a worried tone. Yes. "No." I shortly answered. "If he does, you have my number."

///////////////

A/N: I'm back with an another Banginho/Minchan fanfiction! I hope you guys liked the first chapter:)

I have something news, it's question of this chapter, it's just basically a question each chapter, every chapter a new one:)

So here is the first question:
Who is your ult bias?

A: for me it's Chan and Youngjae(got7) they both mean the world to me:)

Love you my babies❤️