-3-

-Minho's POV-

Jennie already left an hour ago, Jongin is still not home and it is very late. I'm worried that something bad happened to him... I was waiting for hours but he wasn't home. I checked my phone. 01:47 pm.

I heard that someone entered the house. Jongin! "Jongin I was so worried about you! Why are you so late?" I said but he pushed me away. "Fuck off Minho." He said and got closer. I could smell that he drank alcohol. He's drunk. "Jongin I'm sorry." I quietly said and walked closer to him but he slapped me in my face. "Sh-Shut your ass Minho. I didn't ask for an apology." He was annoyed with me. "Go to bed, I'm coming."

Why did he even slapped me? What did I do? Am I that worthless? Am I that stupid? I sighed and walked upstairs, undressing myself and staring in the mirror. I look so ugly... I look so fat... I look so... stupid... I grabbed an shirt and put it on and then I grabbed an pyjama pants and putted it on. I sat down on the bed and waited for Jongin. When he entered the room he was only in a boxer. I hate when he is only in a boxer... it makes me feel uncomfortable... "baby, do you wanna play?" He asked and shook my head. "I have school tomorrow and we both are very tired."

"If you love me you should do what I say." He got closer, grabbing my chin up. "I love you but I-" "then undress." I gulped and closed my eyes. "Jongin I-" he didn't let me finish my sentence. "If you love me you should do what I say Minnie." He's right... if I love him I should do what he says. I did what he said and started to undress myself until I was only left in a boxer. "You should show your naked body more. It's beautiful." Jongin smirked and sat down on my lap...

-Next morning-

I woke up... naked... I searched for my underwear and pants as fast as I could and putted them on. I sighed... I looked into the mirror and saw the hickeys and bruises all over my body. He only did this because he loves me... he doesn't hates me... he loves me...

"Good morning love." I heard Jongin saying with a raspy morning voice. "Morning." I quietly said back. "You were such a good boy for daddy last night." I wasn't looking at him, but I could feel his dirty smirk on his face. "Minho look at me." He said. "I need to go to school Jongin." I said and was about to leave his room until I felt him grabbing my wrist and pinning me against the wall. "Do I really need to do this to you to only look at me?" He said angrily. I shook my head, and hoping that he would let me go.

"Then fucking do it!" He let me go and left the room. I sighed and walked downstairs. I didn't had the time to make breakfast so I asked Jongin if he could bring me to school, and he did what I asked. "But this time, don't get into trouble." He said with an strict tone. I nodded. The whole way we both didn't talk. When We finally arrived school, I was going to open the door until Jongin said something to me. "Can't you just stop with school and get a job?" I rolled with my eyes. "Are you kidding me Jongin? I want to study." "So? That doesn't matter to me."

I got so annoyed and angry with him! "Stop being selfish for once Jongin! You only think about yourself but you never asked my opinion or something l-" before I could finish my sentence he slapped me hard on my face. it hurt... it hurt a lot... I grabbed my face and tried to hold my tears back. "SO YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO FUCKING TAKE CARE OF TWO PEOPLE?! MHH?!" He yelled in my face. "I swear to got if you're gonna raise your voice ever again you'll regret it Minho!" He said. "Fucking leave."

I grabbed my bag and left the car... I sighed quietly and walked into the school. "Hi Minho!" It was Felix and Changbin. "Hi" I said with a smile on my face, trying to hide the pain that I had. Felix looked a little bit weird at my cheek. "Minho why is your left cheek red?" "Uhm... it's nothing." I tried to laugh it off but Felix gave me a serious glare. "Did someone hurt you?" I shook my head. "I woke up and bumped into a door. Like I said, it's nothing."

"Gosh Minho you're such a dumbass." Changbin chuckled. "Hi guys." Someone said. It was Jeongin. "Hi." We all said. "I heard some- Wait, Minho why is your face red?" I sighed softly and smiled. "I bumped into a door this morning." I said. "Wow you're really clumsy." He giggled. "Anyways... is Seungmin still dating Jisoo?" "Yeah... why are you asking it though? Do you like Jisoo?" Jeongin immediately shook his head. "Felix are you dumb? He is in love with Seungmin! Have you ever seen him staring at him with lovely eyes to seungmin?! Damn I thought you were a little smart but no." Changbin said and Felix playfully hit his arm. He faked his crying and. "Anyways. Do you like Seungmin?" Jeongin shook his head but his cheeks were turning red.

How cute... "Aw Jeongin likes Seungminnie." Felix said. "I don't" He covered his red cheeks with his hands. "Boo!" Someone yelled in my ear. I jumped, screamed and turned around to face The person who dared to scare the hell out of me. It was Bang Chan. Damn he looks amazing today. "Yah Chan!" I playfully hit his arm. "So guys? Can you come to the sleepover? It's by the way in BamBam's house. He has the biggest house after all." He said. I guess I'm gonna sneak out of my *house*. "Yes I can. Jongin said that it was okay." I told chan.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Jeongin said with a big smile on his face. "I can't wait too! It's gonna be fun!" Seungmin joined us.

-After school-

Today, Jongin was picking me up. I was so scared... we had a little fight in the car this morning and I hope he isn't mad at me anymore. "Minho, are you okay?" Wonjun asked. "Yeah. Why'd you ask tho?" "You look a little bit scared of something." "Ah, no. I am not scared. I'm totally fine." Whoop whoop double lie- "can we meet your boyfriend?" Felix asked. What? No! "Of course! First I'm gonna talk about it with him okay?" "Okay, can't wait to meet your boyfriend."

Well I wish we never met...

/////////////

A/N: Hi there again! Did you enjoy this chapter?

Well, if you did, yay, and if you didn't, that's okay too:)

Question of the chapter: what is your OTP in kpop?

A: well, that's pretty hard for me to answer but I think 2Jae(Youngjae x Jaebum). This was a hard question because it changes every single second so.... yeah