-14-

-Hyunjin's POV-

Vacation ended...

And I was too tired to wake up... but of course I needed to. Me and Jisung didn't talk after what happened after the party... I think he's still mad at me... I do understand it tho... I was so stupid to have sex with him while he was the only one who was drunk... I didn't drink, I drank cola instead... but it was so dumb... I didn't want to hurt him... but I did... I am so stupid and I feel so sorry for Jisung...

-Time skip school-

I never was so tired like I was today... my body needed one thing: S L E E P. I just wanna sleep... "hey Hyunjin." A familiar voice said... Jisung... "Hyunjin... I'm so sorry... I am such a bad friend. I hurt your feelings... and I regret it so much because I love you so much... I don't even know why I got so mad... you didn't fuck me without my permission so I don't understand why I was mad at you." He started to hug me, very tightly. I was surprised, He apologised, I am the one who needs to be sorry... I was fucking dumb... but okay... "Jisung, it's okay, I am the one who needs to say sorry... I didn't want to hurt-" "Hi guys! Are you both finally done with cuddling?" Changbin asked. "Hi Changbin." Jisung pulled me out of the hug.

"How was your vacation?" "It was okay, I mean, it was really boring without you guys." He told. "Also, have you guys seen Minho? I asked Chan and Wonjun where he was but they don't know it. Weird, but do you guys know where he is?" "He told me that he was sick." Jisung said a little sad. "Damn I miss that bitch." I giggled when he called Minho That Bitch. "Same man... also, have you guys heard that a new boy would come to our school? He's in our class!" Changbin happily told. "Oh really?! Do you know his name?" Jisung asked but he shook his head. "Nope... also, a lot of girls and boys say that he's extremely handsome." "Damn I thought you where dating Felix." I joked and he slapped me playfully. "Yah I do! Felix is my baby and I just heard it! I didn't even see his face so..."

The school bell ranged...

"Let's go to our class." Jisung said. Damn he looks cute today... "have you also heard You Calling My Name by Got7?! Gosh Jaebum is such a biaswrecker! Also have you seen Yugyeom?! Damn it's hard to stay in Jinyoung's lane." I dramatically said. "I did! Jaebum looks so hot tho." Jisung said. When we entered class, the new boy wasn't here... well, I really wanna know who he is, maybe I know him! Or not? I actually don't care, I just wanna be friends with him!

Then an familiar face entered the class... am I dreaming?! Is it him?! No! It can't be! My mouth fell a little open and my eyes widened when I saw the familiar boy entering the classroom. This can't be real. I must be dreaming! "Hello, you must be the new student right? Introduce yourself." Mr Wong said. He only looked at me... please say that this is just a Dream! "I'm Cha Eunwoo. Nice to meet you guys." Someone wake me up!

'Oh he's so hot.'

'Do you think he has a girlfriend?'

'Oh my god he's so beautiful.'

I mentally rolled with my eyes. Of course he's hot, but that doesn't matter! He's... STUPID! I hate him! I wanna choke him to death! But yeah. I can't, I don't wanna end up in jail ha ha...

"It's nice to meet you too Eunwoo. There's an empty seat in front of Hyunjin and Jisung." The teacher told him. He sat down in front of me. I just wanna kick him of the chair... "hi, aren't you Eunhyung from the party?" He asked to Jisung. Before Jisung could say anything to him, I spoke to him. "I don't think you saw this guy earlier, do you?" I asked to Jisung. "I did, he saved me from a boy that was touching me without my permission." He smiled to me and then to him. "You should smile more, it's cute." Eunwoo are you trying to flirt with the one I love?! You're such an asshole!

"Th-Thanks." Jisung started to blush a little. Eunwoo I know what you're trying but you can't steal Jisung from me... but he isn't mine... urg... of course he can get him! If Eunwoo wants something, he'll get it! If he wants a dick! He gets it! If he wants pussy! He gets it! If he want a teacher as boyfriend or girlfriend, he gets it! But there's one thing that he can't get, and that's me. I may be a dumbass but I am not stupid to like that guy.

Urg what am I even thinking?!

-Jisung's POV-

That new guy is so cute, but he's not like Hyunjin. Hyunjin is special... I don't mean that Eunwoo isn't special, I just... like Hyunjin for a very long time... "hi Jisung" it was Eunwoo. "Hi Hyung." I said. He smiled. "Wanna hang out after school?" "Sure! You seem like a nice boy." "Thanks. I actually wanna ask something, do you like to sing or rap?" "I love singing and rapping. I really wanna be an artist later... but..." "But?..." He looked at me, my smile fainted slowly away. "My parents don't support me. They want me to follow them in their footsteps, but I don't wanna." "Why are you listening to your parents? If they don't support it, it's their problem. You should do what you want, not what your parents want." Eunwoo said. "Your parents can't control your dreams. Just do what you want." "Thanks, I'll think about it." The lunch break ended, I have PE now. It's not that I hate it, but I don't like it either. It's okay. "Which class do you have now? I have PE." "Same!" I happily said.

-During PE class-

We are gonna play basketball! I suck at it since I'm one of the shortest kids in class. When someone threw the ball I was about to catch it but someone who was behind me caught it first. Gosh Hyunjin! I wanted that ball:( I tried to get the ball but he was better in basketball than I am. He threw the ball to Joonhan. Urg I suck at this. When the class finally ended I helped the teacher to bring the stuff to the place where it belonged to.

"I'm not trying to steal someone from you Hwang Hyunjin. He's just a friend. Just because he's a friend doesn't mean I am-" it was Eunwoo. "Well! I know you're gonna hurt his feelings because that's what you're good at!" Hyunjin sounded so angry, only because of one boy, Eunwoo. "I changed Hyunjin! People change like you did! I regret everything what I did in the past!" I slowly opened the door from the boys locker room. "You liar! You'll never change! The monster will stay in you forever!" Eunwoo looked like he was gonna cry. "Yah Hwang Hyunjin! Stop talking bullshit! I am not a monster! I'm a very nice guy!" Eunwoo grabbed his bag and ran out of the door.

"Fuck you!" He screamed. "Hyunjin what the hell was that?!" I said to him. "I don't want you to get hurt-" "What?! He is a nice guy you shouldn't talk like that to him!" I was really angry at Hyunjin now, he just screamed mean things to Eunwoo without a reason! "Jisung I'm sorry-" "you should not apologise to me but to Eunwoo! You're the one who's the monster! You just hurt his feelings!" I yelled st him and ran after Eunwoo...

/////////////

A/N: Hi hello beautiful angel:)

How are u guys feeling? For me, I think I'm ok. I had better days but okay.

Question of the chapter: What is the kpop song that got you into kpop?

A: for me, it's Energetic by wanna one, they're also the first group I stanned(I still Stan them but not a die hard Stan)