-32-

-Chan's POV-

Hyunjin has been avoiding us- no- not us, he has been avoiding Jisung lately. It's strange. It can't be because of Eunwoo, since he never talked to us ever again. These two has to fix their problems because Hyunjin avoiding us sucks. He's our friend and we don't want to lose him:( "Bro I missed us sitting together to be honest" Lisa said to us. "me too, all those shitty things happened to us, and now we're FINALLY together" Lisa's girlfriend said. "True, but there's a new drama, I can't say it out loud since... Jisoo is here" she whispered the last part.

"what's wrong with her?" I whispered. "not with her, but with her boyfriend" I raised an eyebrow. "what did Seungmin do?" I think I whispered too loud "what did I do?" Seungmin looked at me with his innocent eyes. Fuck. "that you never went to the Moonlight Restaurant" Lisa said something before I could even think. "Oh Seungmin did, we even went together" Jisoo said with a big smile on her face. Jeongin looked up at the older. "When?" The youngest asked while looking at Jisoo. "Last week" She said to him.

Jeongin looked at Seungmin, with full pain. But why? "I need to use the bathroom" He said and ran towards the bathroom. "I also need to use the bathroom" Seungmin went after the younger boy. What's happening? What are they hiding from us? "they're acting weird lately, what's up with them?" Felix asked. "I have no idea to be honest" Jisoo said. "maybe a small fight or something" She said. "Oh my god!" Minho said happily. "Jaebum proposed to Youngjae and he said yes! I'm so happy for them!" "YES!" Jennie, Lisa and Bora said. "I knew it! I knew Youngjae would say yes to Jaebum!" Bora said with the biggest smile on her face. "I know right!" after the lunch break I had English.

I was really bored during the lesson to be honest. I mean it's school after all, school is boring in general.

-time skip after school-

"Oh I have to walk alone, Jaebum's car is broken, Youngjae just texted me" Minho told me. "I can give you a ride if you want" I said but he said he wanted to walk because it's healthier. "But Minnie-" He cut me off. "Yah Channie, I'll call you if something is gonna happen, okay?" I sighed. "Okay" I said to him. "I'll see you tomorrow" The younger waved me bye. I walked towards my own car and drove myself home. I was tired, I didn't even want to eat and just sleep. But I also didn't want to sleep because I was hungry. So I decided to make some food and then watch some TV.

-3 hours later-

it was 7:18 o'clock and I already ate some dinner so I just was playing on my phone until Youngjae called me and of course I picked up. "Hey Hyung how-" "is Minho with you?" "no, why?" "Oh my god" "What's wrong?" "Minho isn't picking up his phone and he's gone for 3 hours" He sounded so worried. "wait what?!" I should have forced Minho to come with me instead of letting him go- "He isn't with his other friends and I'm worried that something bad has happened to him" "Hyung, I'll try to call him and I'll try to find his location, don't worry Hyung, I promise Minho is okay" "thank you so much Chan" he sounded like a worried mom, I lowkey found that cute. "you're welcome. I'll call you whenever I have found Minnie, okay?" "y-yes" "good, I gotta go now Hyung, I'll see you in a few hours" I said and hung up.

I tried to call Minho 5 times but he wasn't picking up. It started to worry me even more, he always picks up whenever I call him. I opened his snapchat- yes you can find someone's location on snapchat, I think you guys already know that but anyways- I searched for his location...

Mirohstreet 0325

it was the house where Minho used to live with his boyfriend... it was Jongin's house. I immediately left my house and got in the car. I knew where he used to live because i always drove him to 'home'. When I finally arrived, i almost knock on the door, until I heard cries and screams from..... oh my god... it where the cries and screams of Minho... "I-I-I'm begging, pl-please stop I-I-" Minho was crying, i could hear the pain in his voice. Woojin was actually right... Jongin is a bad person... how didn't we notice in those 2 full years?

"Shut it whore! you deserve it!" I heard that he was beating him up. i didn't think twice and immediately tried to open the door. I failed at the first time, and also the second time. at the third time, the door broke down. "Let him fucking go you monster!" i yelled at the older male. I pushed him away and punched in his face with all the force. I got on top of him and gave him punch after punch. "You piece of shit!" I yelled at him. "Hy-Hyung please stop" the scared voice of Minho stopped me. I got off him and walked towards him, took off my own jacket and gave it to him. he looked so heartbroken and... lost... "Minho, grab your stuff, I'll call the police. You're safe now"

/////////

A/N: AFTER 32 CHAPTERS! CHAN FOUND OUT ABOUT HOW JONGIN WAS TOWARDS THE YOUNGER! pew... wait! the drama isn't done, you think everything was done?

well, at the least Minho is safe, but what about the love?

hehe.... I won't tell ANYTHING! hehe...

anyways... Question of the chapter: favorite animal?
a: For me, it has to be a wolf or foxes, they're just so cute🥺💞