-33-

-Minho's POV-

after 2 weeks... 2 weeks of answering questions that i actually never wanted to answer... and also a lot of lawsuits... Jongin ended up in jail for abuse and uhm... forced sex... i hate to use that word.

"he's locked there for the rest of his life! how amazing is that?! I mean- at the least he can't hurt others nor you."Jaebum said happily. "you're right baby! I'm so happy for my broth- i mean- for minho." Youngjae said. "I'm also very happy, but so tired. I think I should do something for Chan-" The older(aka chan) cut me off. "no need for that Minnie, as long as you're happy, I'm also happy." He said.

I just sighed. he may be gone, but my memories aren't I wish I could place them in a jail too, and lock them away, hoping that it'll rot there, but I know I couldn't do that  "Minnie, shall we celebrate it?" Youngjae said with a big smile on his face. "mmmhh, it's not that special-" "not special?" he raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I mean- that he's gone, he deserved it"

-Jeongin's POV-

I got a call from Chan Hyung. I picked up and he asked if I had some free time because they wanted to celebrate that Jongin is in jail. I said that I wanted to go so I changed my clothes and left my house. they said that they wanted to meet in a karaoke bar. Chan gave me the address and told me that he was going to pick me up. this may sound stupid, but I am afraid to go outside alone after what happened... I'm just afraid that it'll happen again if I walk alone...

"Hey Jeongin" It was the voice of Seungmin. "Hey Minnie" I said with a smile on my face. "Chan said that I have to pick you up, which I don't mind" "Hehe, let's go"

~~~~~~~

"bish naneun solo!" I sang in the mic and danced dramatically. everyone was laughing at me and enjoying their time. "I'm going solololololo!" when the song ended I saw my score on the board. 100/100! I started to laugh my ass off, I sang so ugly and i got 100 points!

"who does wanna beat me?" I asked to my friends and Seungmin raised his hand up. "Great! which song?" "You were beautiful by Day6 of course!" He is gonna definitely beat me with that song, he sounds like an angel whenever he sings that song.

at the end.... "HAHAHA YOUR SCORE IS 90!" I yelled and laughed at him. "Shut up, this thing is just broken" he said annoyed. damn he did sound like an angel! "I'm hungry" I heard Felix saying. "actually, me too" Minho said. "let's eat! what do-" "CHICKEN!" Wonjun yelled in excitement. "KFC sounds good to me" Jaebum said. "yes! that would be amazing, I'm. craving for chicken!" Lisa said. "me too! let's go then!" Bora and Jennie said at the same time. "they have a KFC next to this karaoke bar, let's go there" BamBam said.

~~~~~~

"I remember that time that I stole my mom's phone and I wanted to watch anime but I ended up getting hentai- I am- traumatised" Lisa said dramatically. "Bruh I watched Hentai accidentally, that's how I found out what sex was at a young age" Felix said. "Girl- my parents gave me the talk at age 12, I was terrified, you have to see my reaction!" I told them and showed my face how I reacted when my parents gave me the talk.

"wait- you had the talk? bruh my parents wanted to give me the talk but i told them that I knew how sex went and I told them- they where shook- It was so funny! I told them how lesbian sex went!" Bora told and choked on her fries that she was eating. "I found out how sex was because I heard my parents moaning and I went upstairs and looked what they where doing- it was disgusting" Youngjae said.

"you caught your parents fucking?! oh my gosh your poor Jaejae eyes" Jaebum said jokingly. "yah I was 4! plus! it was straight sex! imagine being straight- can't be me" he said while looking at Jaebum. "you guys look like a old married couple." Yugyeom said. "well at the least I HAVE a love life" "bitch"

"I'm gonna ask for pepper. does anyone wants some pepper?" Seungmin asked. "I do want some barbecue sauce" I said. "okay, I'll be right back" he stood up and left for a few minutes. Everyone was talking about a lot of things. "when I was younger, like 8 or something. My friends told me what their dad have, like a big car or a trofee, but I said "my dad has diabetes"" Jennie told her the story. "bruh I can't-" "my dad has diabetes too!" Yugyeom said and high fived Jennie. "My dad has something worse, he has homophobia, he's scared of the gays, he's scared that he'll get the gay virus HAHAHA" I told them and started to laugh my ass off.

"bruh mine too, they think that it's a sin, luckily they don't know that I'm a lesbian and- that I'm dating someone" Jennie said "Wait what?! you have a girlfriend an you never told us?! I feel *fake cry* betrayed" Minho said and started to fake cry. "who's your girlfriend?" "her name's Tzuyu, she's Taiwanese. she's also Sana'a ex girlfriend but who cares anyway?" she told us. "Oh my gosh she is so adorable! If I was straight I would definitely date her" Felix said. "luckily I have my beautiful boyfriend"

after a while, Seungmin came back with barbecue sauce and with his pepper. "my sister used to have a boyfriend, until he cheated on her" Bambam said with a chuckle. "Oh really? who did he cheat on?" Yugyeom asked. "me, he was bisexual, and extremely hot, damn I wish he was mine but WE had to move to Korea" "damn boy, if I was your sister I would be mad." Jaebum said.

~~~~~

after finishing our food, we still where in the KFC, talking to each other. i saw someone very familiar. "Hey isn't that Hyunjin hyung?" I whispered to Seungmin and pointed at him. "yeah he is, what is he doing here?" "I have no idea" I said. "oh isn't that Mean? the boy he slept with?" I softly hit my boyfriend. "what? everyone knows they did-" "I don't care" I whispered back. "Are they... dating?" I asked to the older. "I have no idea to be honest."

"should we go to the cinema?" Jaebum asked. "Yes! that would be amazing!" Felix said.

/////////////
A/N: Hey Y'all I'm back:)

but i have nothing to say so...

question of the chapter: what is your weirdest fear?
A: for me, I think my fear for escalators. no i am not scared if I am looking at them, I'm scared when I have to be on one.