-19-

^^hyunjins outfit
(WARNING: SMUT
-Hyunjin's POV-

We entered Taeyong's house. I luckily didn't see a friend of mine... I didn't want to talk to them after what I've said to Seungmin... but now! I'm here to forget every bad thing and party all night and get drunk.

The house smelled like alcohol and cigarettes. People were dancing on the dance floor and some people were making out with each other. I didn't even realise that I was alone now. Did Mean really leave me alone? Oh no he didn't. He came back with 2 cups in his hands. "I'm sorry that I left you alone but here." He handed me a cup of beer. "Thanks." I don't think he heard me because of the loud music that was playing. I drank the cup that I had in my hand.

He dragged me on the dance floor and started to dance sexily on Lip & Hip by Hyuna. Mean looked so hot while he was dancing... my confidence started to grow inside me and started to dance with Mean. He grabbed me by my chain and pulled me closer closing the space between us. His lips on mine moving in sync even though I wasn't drunk yet I loved the feeling of his lips against mine but honestly I wanted more I was craving more that just simple kisses...

He put his  hands on my butt squeezing it slightly . I let out a soft moan and he took the opportunity to put his tongue inside my mounth both of tongues were fighting for dominance but i let him win eventually. I felt myself getting harder and harder each second that passes by so I moved my crotch against his.

"Needy aren't we baby boy" Mean whispered in my ear. I opened my mounth to say something but Taeyong cut me off "Hi guys!!" I immediately let go of  Mean when I heard Taeyong speaking "Hi Taeyong" I said while I rubbed my neck I leaned in to give him a hug which he returned. "I am so glad that you guys made it to the party" Taeyong practically yelled to us we both smiled in response. "I will get you guys something to drink come with me" but before one of us could respond Taeyong grabbed our hands and walked towards the kitchen he opened the fridge looking at me "what would you like to drink baby?mhm?" I blushed and looked down at the floor I am not used of hearing pet names but I really liked the way it came out of Taeyong's lips. "Anything is fine with me" I spoke up still looking down at the floor I don't know if it was the beer I had a few minutes ago or the pet name that made me blush but it was sure getting hot.

"Mean is there something specific that you would like to drink?" He was now looking at Mean oh god how didn't I notice how good Taeyong looked tonight his blouse loosely around his perfect figure few of the buttons undone I could see some of his chest and his tight leather pants fitted his slender legs the things he could do to me- "I would like something strong" Mean's voice cut me off from my thoughts Taeyong smiled and grabbed a vodka bottle from the fridge oh god this isn't going to end well. If you've ever been to a party before with me you know that I can't handle alcohol very well it takes like 3 shots to get me drunk af but who cares it's a party anyway.

Taeyong grabbed 3 shot glasses and filled them with the vodka I grabbed one of them "Cheers bitches" I raised my glass and gulped it down in a second. I felt the liquor burn in my throat it felt pretty good to be honest. Taeyong refilled the glass and I drank again I felt myself getting tipsy my whole body felt light and I was smiling "What are you smiling at Hyunjin?" Taeyong said while looking in my eyes "n-nothing" oh god why did I stutter I mentally face palmed myself. I looked at my right and I saw Mean looking at me with a smirk on his face he pointed at his lap "Sit here baby boy" he patted his left upper thigh I walked towards him and sat down on his lap.

"TAEYONG! HERE YOU ARE" a drunk Jackson Wang said "I have been looking for you everywhere bro" (it ain't a party if Jackson doesn't appear in it don't come at me) he grabbed Taeyong's hand and disappeared in crowd full of other drunk people "Let's continue what we started shouldn't we baby boy?" Mean whispered loud enough for me to hear while kissing my jawline I think it's the alcohol in my system but I responded "yes daddy" i turned around and wrapped my legs around his torso our crotch areas touching his hands went down to my lower back going inside my pants squeezing my ass I let out a quiet moan "let's go upstairs baby boy, daddy is going to make you feel so good tonight" he whispered in a low tone his hands were now on my waist giving me a signal to stand up I stood up missing Mean's touch immediately which made me pout unknowingly. Mean took my hand and we walked towards the stairs but not without bumping into a lot of people which almost made me loose my balance but Mean held on to me tightly not allowing me to fall. We reached the top of the stairs in a few minutes Mean opened a door which was empty. We entered the room and closed the door after us. I stood there by the wall.