-29-

-Minho's POV-

"But I never had a brother, you're lying" I said to the unfamiliar boy. he chuckled. "I knew you weren't gonna remember me. Listen-" Chan cut the boy off. "Leave us before I am gonna kill you" "wow calm down Channie." I felt weird, something is not right here. I felt a strong grip of someone, it was Youngjae. "don't trust him, he is not your brother, he is just playing with you" he whispered in my ear. how dumb of me. "I won't" I whispered back. "Chan. let's leave" Youngjae said but Chan shook his head. "Chan, we have to find Jeongin before something happens to him"

I heard a deep sigh. "I-I don't want him to be alive" "Chan leave!" The older yelled and ran up to him. "no!" he yelled and I heard a gunshot, and a very loud scream, but not from Youngjae nor Chan. It was from the unfamiliar boy. "Chan I told you not to-" "he deserved it, now let's go" I was just silently looking at them, not knowing how to feel right now. "let's leave" Youngjae said and then we left the room. "there's no clue here, Jeongin is obviously not here" he said. "let's look for the others" Youngjae pulled me out of the room.

-Wonjun's POV-

I was looking around, opening doors, but I still couldn't find Jeongin. I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. "Turn around" the voice said. Wait a minute, I know his voice... it's so familiar but I can't remember you... I didn't want to turn around but also, I didn't want to be dead. So I listened to him and turned around. I know you, you're.... "Wonjun? I-Is that really you?" He lowered his gun and got closer to me. "Jinjin? What are you doing here?" I asked shocked. "Wonjun, I never wanted to end like this... but this was my dad's job... he forced me to do this... listen Wonjun, I-I wanna change this, I wanna be like the past, not like the scary Jinwoo, I wanna be the caring boyfriend like I was in the past" he sounded so heartbroken....(A/N: Jinwoo is JinJin's real name)

"Jinwoo, I-I Missed you so much... I thought you just left me like I was nothing." I said quietly. The older's eyes got teary and pulled me in a hug. "Pl-Please Wonjun, I n-never wanted to be like this, a monster who hurts people. I never wanted to leave you, I still love you and I missed you every day. I missed your warm hugs, I missed your beautiful voice, I missed us, us being a lovely couple that no one could tear apart. I missed out days when we were together and when I wasn't like this" but suddenly, I heard someone yelling my name. "Wonjun!" It was Jaebum. "Hey leave him alone!" He screamed and was pointing his gun towards Jinwoo.

I pulled him out of the hug. "Wait Jaebum Hyung, don't kill him!" "What?! Are you out of your mind?!" He seemed surprised but also really mad. "Jaebum i can expl-" Jinwoo was cut off by the older boy. "Stop it immediately. Don't try to play with us!" He yelled at him. "Jaebum I-I'm serious! I never wanted this job! I was forced to be the leader! My dad always forced me to do this! You know the name Jinhyuk right? He forced me into this shit!" He sounded too heartbroken to even listen to.

Jinwoo wasn't lying, I could feel it, he was telling the truth. He wasn't a bad person after all... I mean, you think he is, but he truly isn't...

"Jinwoo isn't lying Hyung. I know his dad" I said to Jaebum. "Please lower your gun, I can help you guys out of this, but you guys have to act with me too." "Jaebum Hyung we couldn't find anything-" Yugyeom was cut off by Jinyoung. "Why are you guys talking to him?!" He said angrily. "Shut it Jinyoung. JinJin is gonna help us." "What are you out of your mind?! It's better if I-" "no Jinyoung, I am totally fine. You should better listen to me!" Jaebum said annoyed. "You are so dumb Jaebum, I can't show respect to you if you keep being dumb like this!"

Jaebum was surprised. I guess he never acted like this towards the older. "Excuse me?! Who the fuck give you the right to talk to me like this?! I know what I am doing! You are just being a pain in the ass!" "Hyung please-" Yugyeom wanted to stop them, but he didn't succeed. "Yugyeom don't." Jinyoung said. "If I am a pain in the ass, then why did you-" "Yah Hyung! Stop both of you! Wonjun Hyung's Friend is in danger and you guys are just fighting?! I am so sick of this! If you guys don't stop this, they'll find us!" Yugyeom yelled to the older boys.

They immediately shut their mouth and looked at the younger. "You know, if Wonjun trusts JinJin, you should trust him too." "But-" "Shut it, we have to continue this fucking mission before we are too late."

//////////
A/N: Do you guys trust JinJin or not? Do you guys think he is a bad boy or a good boy? Was he lying or telling the truth? Well, that's a secret that i'll never tell but you guys have to find it out by yourself;)

Anygays...

Question of the chapter: single or taken?
A: I am single but I am crushing on my friend but she likes someone else so...

I guess imma be forever alone oopsie-