-21-

-Minho's POV-

I was finally able to go to school...

I missed my friends so much! I can't wait to see them... "Good morning Youngjae Hyung and Jaebum Hyung." I said with a big smile on my face.

"I see you're happy." Youngjae said with also a smile on his face. "Yeah! I missed my friends. I cannot wait to see them again! It's been so long that I've seen them." "I'll bring you to school." Jaebum said. "But I wanna bring Minho to school." Youngjae frowned. "Why don't you guys bring me to school? As 3?" I asked them. "Okay. let's go than" we all 3 left with a big smile on our faces. I missed the feeling of being happy to be honest... I haven't feel that for such a long time, but anyways, I'll enjoy my time that I have right now.

"Who does wanna listen to Monsta X?" Jaebum asked to us and me and Youngjae yelled 'me'. He giggled and then played alligator by Monsta X(a total bop). We sang the song on the top of our lungs. Jaebum and Youngjae were taking care of me like I was their little brother, or even as their son. I felt so happy around them. "OH mY gOsH jOoHeOn!" Youngjae said when Jooheon started to rap.

When we arrived my school I waved them bye and ran into the school. "MINHO!" My favourite girl, Lisa, screamed on the top of her lungs. She immediately hugged the hell out of me. "I missed you so much!" She said, almost crying. "I missed you too Lis." I hugged her back.

"MinMin!" A familiar voice yelled in happiness. "Channie Hyung!" I said, pulled Lisa out the hug and hugged Chan. "Oh my god I was so worried about you!" "Nahw don't be! I'm totally okay!" I said with a smile on my face. My other friends hugged me too. I barely had the time to breathe, but you know, it was worth.

"Bro! I thought you were dead!" BamBam joked and pulled me in an another hug. "Let him breathe" Wonjun said. "How are you Hyung?" Seungmin asked. "I'm actually very happy" I said with the brightest smile that I've ever had. "What about you guys?" "We missed you a lot, we're very happy to see you after a long time." Chan answered.

Ring!

Ew the school bell ranged. "I'll see you guys during lunch time" I said to my friends and headed to my classroom. I had English. I'm very bad at English to be honest. It's one of my best subjects but I still suck at it in my opinion.

"Hey Minho! I haven't seen you in a long time!" Bora said happily to me. "Hey Bora, i haven't seen you either! How are you?" "I'm-" before Bora could answer the question, the teacher started to talk. Urgh, I don't care about you teacher, I just wanna talk to my friends, that's more important than your talking that i'll forget after graduating. "So the present continues is only when something happens right now, like, I am walking to school." The teacher explained. I was to be honest very bored. I didn't want to listen to a male who is talking to dumbasses like me for 30 minutes and than let us make our homework for the last 20 minutes.

-Time skip, lunch break-

I was walking towards my friends. "My favourite hoe Minho is finally back!" Chan said jokingly. "Love you too bitch" I sat down next to him. "Did your boyfriend take are of you when you were sick?" Wonjun asked to me. "Well- yeah- why not?" Oh my gosh Minho you're so dumb. "I hope he did" "of course he did, Youngj- I mean Jongin always takes good care of me" if I'm gonna expose myself I'll be death meat. "Anyways, What did y'all do without me the whole 2 weeks?" "Drama, there was a new dude and he was so dumb- but he's hot but anyways, he's stupid. He tried to take Hyunjin and Jisung from us away, I swear to god I am gonna Kill him for doing that" "Wonnie, we ain't gonna talk about Satan's in this house hold." Jisung said.

"Yeah I agree with-" "have you heard about-" "fuck you Jisung, I was talking" Seungmin gave him a death glare. I wasn't really paying attention to my friends where they were talking about but instead of that, I was staring at Chan. Damn he looks so good in his natural curly hair. I wanna kiss- no Minho, that ain't good. "Hi Minho, can we talk for a minute?" A familiar female voice said to me, bringing me back to reality. "Yeah sure Jen" I said, standing up and following her. "You should stay with your friends after the end of the school day, because my brother is planning to come to school." "Oh, okay, thanks Jennie for warning me" I said with a small smile on my face. "You're welcome sweetie"

//////////////
A/N: ya least favourite girl Elida is back-

Okay Yeet that...

So...

Question of the chapter: who is your bias in BLACKPINK?

For me, I think it's Jennie or Jisoo:)