-30-

-Felix's POV-

This place was so weird but also really empty. "If a mafia gang was here, then why the fuck is it here so empty?" I asked to the older boy, Mark. "Well, I have no idea. BangTan has their own ways so... don't ask me" I sighed. I opened a door and found stairs. I heard some voices. Not that they were familiar. I walked closer to the stairs and slowly went downstairs but I did try to hide myself so the unfamiliar humans won't find me.

The last- fuck! I tripped over my foot and fell of the stairs. "Felix! Wh-What are you doing here?!" The familiar voice said. "J-Jeongin?! GUYS! I FOUND JEONGIN!" I screamed but regretting it immediately. One of the males grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against a wall. I tried to get lost from his grip, but he was pretty strong. "Yah let me go ugly tall bitch!" I yelled but he just chuckled. "I see that you have no fear. Tell me who you are and I'll let you go" "Felix, Lee Felix, now let me go you shithead!" I said in English. He didn't really seem to understand me. "Listen Felix, I know that you know Chan, better, You're his step-brother. So shut up, I don't care if I have to hurt you to shut you up, just close that small mouth of yours" I looked over at Jeongin, his eyes were filled with tears.

He seemed so scared, it broke my heart in thousand pieces. I shut my mouth and looked at the taller male. "Good boy" I am not a goddamn dog! I took a deep breath when he left me alone, and screamed. "I FOUND YANG JEONGIN!" The taller boy turned around and punched me in my face, causing me to fall on my knees and groan. "That was for not shutting your mouth"

I felt sorry for Jeongin, not caring about my own feelings. I wanted to get him out of this scary place. He's probably traumatised now. "Sehun that's enough." An another boy said. I guess he was the shortest between all of them. "Drop your weapons or I'll shoot your leaders!" A familiar voice said. It was Mark. He was pointing at a tall man and Changbin was pointing his gun towards someone else. Seungmin walked towards me and helped me with standing up. "Did they hurt you?" He asked worriedly. "I'm fine" I said to him.

"If you shoot me, I think you have to say goodbye to this precious boy" he was talking about Jeongin. A orange haired boy was standing behind him with a knife, pushing it against Jeongin's neck. "Don't touch him!" Seungmin yelled and wanted to attack him but I stopped him. "Seungmin, they can't hurt him, promise, I'll find a way to get that knife out of his hands without coming close to him." I searched for a wooden plank or stick to get it out of his hands.

But I noticed that there was nothing here. I sighed and started to think for an another idea... think Felix, how can you hurt the orange haired boy without getting any damage? I started to think... I got an idea, but it can be dangerous. "Listen, Jeongin is 17 He is too young to die, Kill me instead. He is a minor and I am not" Changbin and Seungmin gasped. "No no one is gonna die-" I cut mark off and mouthed 'Trust me'. "No Hyung! They can kill me but not the younger!" If this goes wrong, Changbin, I love you and please move on if I die...

I walked towards the orange haired boy who was smirking at me. He grabbed me by my arm and placed his knife on my neck. I took a deep breath. Felix, you can do this. I tried to grab his knife as fast as I could and tackled him, pointing the knife at him. "If you shoot one of us, this boy is gonna die too." I am so smart aren't I?

"Everyone drop your weapon's!" An unfamiliar voice yelled. "Give us Jeongin and we'll give you Chan, deal?" He looked really innocent, but he wasn't. "Look, I knew Got7 couldn't protect Chan. Weak. Minseok, untie Jeongin" "Yes sir" a short boy walked towards the younger and untied him. Jeongin looked innocently at the boy. "Go upstairs and leave!" The leader said to him. Jeongin did what he asked for.

-No one's POV-

"Now, give chan to us" Namjoon, of also known as RM, asked to JinJin. He smirked and then went upstairs. he came back, but not with how RM it wanted to be. "say goodbye to your beautiful life" Jaebum grabbed a gun and shot him. "y-you just shot him!" one of the bangtan members said. "you're next!" he shot the shorter male. he shot everyone until no one  of the exo and bangtan members was alive. "we have to go now!" the leader said to the others. they locked the door and just left the dead bodies behind.

"D-Did he j-just... k-killed them?" Jeongin asked, sounding like he was traumatized. Seungmin noticed it and hugged him, trying to comfort the younger, even though it was hard. "Sshh, Jeongin it's okay, they deserved it, they killed innocent people and hurt them very bad" The older gave him a kiss on the youngers forehead. "it's all over now"

////////////

A/N: I am sorry for not uploading for a long time...

I just couldn't focus on anything... I recently lost a close friend of mine... I feel so lost and I just couldn't focus on anything... things are really messed up right now... I hope you guys understand this...