-31-

-Minho's POV-

it's been a month after the mafia thingy, I am still living with Youngjae and Jaebum, since I don't wanna give my friends pressure by living with them, they already have school, so I wont bother them. I let out a deep sigh. "I don't think I can tell him about Jongin. He's... I... I can't tell anyone, it's... too hard for me to even mention him" I said quietly to the two older. "It's okay, we wont force you to tell him about Jongin" Youngjae said. "Uhm, also, I have to go. Dahyun wanted to hang out" Jaebum said. "but you promised me that we would go to-" He cut Youngjae off. "But this is important"

Youngjae raised an eyebrow. "oh so... a girl that you just met a month ago is more important than your own boyfriend?" He said, sounding hurt and feeling betrayed. "it's our 4th anniversary! You promised me that we were gonna do something special!" He yelled to him. "But I promised her first!" "I don't care! Or are you cheating on me?!" "what no! Why would I?! You know that I love you!" Youngjae sighed. "Oh, really? Then show it!" "Baby, I promise I am not cheating on you" Jaebum said, but it didn't changed Youngjae's mind. "You know what, just leave! Have fun with that bitch!" I've never EVER seen them fight. 2 whole months, they NEVER raised their voice of each other, or were mad, it's the first time that I see this.

"You're the one who's being a bitch!" Jaebum yelled at him. "what?" the younger(Youngjae) was obviously in shock. "I said that you are the one who's being a BITCH!" Youngjae bit his under lip and closed his eyes for a few second. "Well, I'm sorry for being a bitch Im Jaebum! Just leave okay?! If you're gonna act like this, JUST GODDAMN LEAVE!" He pointed at the door. "fine!" The older(Jaebum) grabbed the keys and left the house, slamming the door closed.

After a few seconds of silence, I spoke up. "Hyung? Are you okay?" I asked, but he shook his head. I stood up and walked towards him, then hugging him. "he shouldn't have chosen someone he knows for a month over you. That's selfish" I told him honestly. "I-I know.. why is he act-acting like this?" He said. I heard that he wanted to cry, but he was forcing himself not to. "Hyung, it's okay to cry" I said to him. after a second, he started to cry in my arms... I even wanna know why Jaebum acts like this towards him...

-Jennie's POV-

(she finally made a comeback with the other girls)

"4 year anniversary- and you just- left?! Maybe you should apologize and buy the ring tomorrow-" Bora cut me off. "no! He said that he wanted to propose today at night, so why would he?" "But Jennie's right, baby what if this is gonna destroy-" Jaebum cut Lisa off. "Listen, I already faked a non-existing girl named Dahyun, saying that we met even though I don't know any, he thinks that I am cheating on him, and I just can't go back and say "well, sorry JaeJae I actually never met a girl named Dahyun, it was all a lie because I actually wanna buy a ring because I wanna propose to you" Urgh I should have bought the ring yesterday" "but your ass didn't agree with me, you better should have listened to me" I told him. "I know I'm dumb" "anyways, I heard that Levanter has beautiful rings" he told us. "it has" Lisa said.

"nice, let's go then and we need to be fast because you better fix everything with your soon-to-be-husband" "Oh, see- isn't that Jeongin? Innie!" Bora yelled but he obviously didn't hear her. "Innie- oh wait a minute- isn't that Seungmin? Why are they in the Moonlight Restaurant? That's for coup- WHY IS SEUNGMIN KISSING HIM?!" "hush!" Lisa said to her girlfriend. "But even though I ship them, Jisoo is Seungmin's girlfriend and he's just cheating! Imma beat this bitch up" Bora wanted to walk their way but Lisa stopped her. "No Sua you're not gonna beat Seungmin up, tell Jisoo about this. Poor Jisoo, he just broke her heart!"

"yeah, I don't like what Seungmin is doing right now, I mean I love this boy but hell no- no cheaters allowed in my household" I said to them. "Can we leave? I mean-" "shut up Jaebum! we gotta fix- Oh yeah right, we forgot that you were here" Lisa said and laughed innocently. "now, we gotta fix 2 relationships"

////////////

A/N: Ok this one was shorter, but I'll make the next chapter longer I promise:)

Question of the chapter: Favorite comeback of 2020(first half)

A: I think for me it has to be Answer by ATEEZ, A song written easily by ONEUS, end of spring by onewe Scream by dreamcatcher, punch by NCT 127, Not By The Moon by GOT7, fantasia by Monsta x and Sorry Mama(debut) by DKB