-6-

-Chan's POV-

After school I immediately made my way to my house. I dropped my school bag and made lunch. Damn I am so hungry... the things that Wonjun said were spinning inside my head... what if he's right? But it can't be true... Minho always said that if something is wrong. He would tell me... why would he keep secrets from me? I don't know... "maybe he keeps secrets of him for himself because he hates you." No. He doesn't hates me! He loves me! "As friends and nothing will change!" Sadly... that's true... I wish I could do something about that... but I am not gonna force him that, that's just STUPID!

I heard that my phone was ringing. It was Minho! He wants to video call. I answered the call immediately. "Oh, you answered!" He happily said. "Of course I'll answer your calls." He chuckled softly. SO CUTE! He is making me falling harder for him! "How are you?" I asked. "I'm bored, that's why I called you." "Oh, is your boyfriend not home?" "My boyfriend? He's working." See? If he didn't care about Minho he wouldn't even work! "Oh, nice. What kind of work does he do?" I asked. "Uhm... he's a dance teacher. I used to dance with him. That's actually how we met." "Oh that's pretty cool! I wish I could dance but I look like a dog that's choking on his food"

"nah, you're pretty good at it" the silence took over the room. I don't know what to say to be honest. he was something writing down, I think he was making homework, ew. "If you're making homework, I can hang up" "oh no, I was actually gonna ask something. it's about my song that we need to make for music class. I wrote a song, and I don't know if it's a good song, can I send you the lyrics of it?" "yeah sure" "thanks Hyung" "see? you're nothing more than a Hyung to him!" the voice came back. "leave me alone!" I yelled. Minho looked at me with a weird but worried look on his face. "Is there something wrong?" "ah no. it's just... I need to go" i hung up. SO SMART OF YOU CHRIS! "I'm so dumb" I quietly said to myself.

I didn'want him to make him sad... well done Chris! You made your love sad! I hope he is- MINHO IS CALLING ME! What am I gonna say?! Will he hate me? Will he think weird of me? Just answer Chan! I took a deep breath and answered the call. "Chan are you okay? I'm scared." "Don't be scared Minnie. I just... panicked? Some random stranger texted me, that's why I yelled leave me alone. It's not about you." "Oh Okay. Just block that stranger. That's the best what you can do." His smile is so cute I just wanna kiss him- fuck off brain. Try to move on!

We talked for 2 hours straight, it was fun! I heard that someone in Minho's house slammed the door. He flinched. "Who's that?" I immediately asked. "I need to hang up." Before I could say anything else, he hung up. That's a lil bit rude but OKAY! I sighed... who could it be? His parents? Dumbass they aren't here anymore. His boyfriend? Maybe? I don't know... I think it's nothing special...

Well, I hope it is nothing special...

-Jeongin's POV-

"He obviously likes you too Jeongin's!" Wonjun's sister, Bora, said. "I don't know... are you sure? He has a girlfriend and he obviously likes her." "Maybe He is dating Jisoo because he wants to hide his sexuality from his parents! Are his parents homophobic?" "Homophobic as hell." Bora sighed. She's been friends with Seungmin for years and doesn't even know that his parents are homophobic! She grabbed my phone and went to my Contacts! Seungminnie Hyung💕✨

"No Bora don't call him!" I said but I was already late. "Yah I don't wanna confess to him!" I said and grabbed my phone back. "Hi Innie." "H-Hi." Ducking hell don't stutter! "Is there something wrong? You never call me without asking but only when something's wrong." "W-Well, kinda... Uhm..." "Jeongin is something or someone bothering you?" "It's not a someone, it's something." "You know you can trust me." Danm... I'm scared as hell... "Hyung, I-I..." out of nowhere I started to cry. "Jeongin I'm worried please tell me what's wrong." "I-I like you." I said with a little and quiet voice... "what?" He sounded a little bit confused... "I said *I like you* and I truly do... but you have a girlfriend and I am so sorry for ruining or friendship so I'm gonna hang up and please don't talk to me ever again." I said faster than NF's rap. "Jeong-" I hung up and started to cry louder.

Why am I even crying? "Jeonginnie why didn't you let him finish his sentence!" Bora said a little bit sad. "Be-Because He's gonna say t-that he li-likes me as fr-friends! An-And I like him m-more than j-just friends." "Well How do you know if you even didn't let him to finish his-" "but I know him long enough to know what he's gonna say"

if he doesn't like you you shouldn't cry like this Ducking Jeongin...

////////////

a/n: A little bit of Seungin hehe:)

also, what do think about Chan's thoughts about Minho?

hehe, Next chapter, CHRIStmass:)

And also, question of the chapter: what is your sexuality?

A: I'm 100% lesbian:)