-37-

-Minho's POV-

if there was one thing that I hated was shopping... I purely hate that because I hate to look for clothes, it's just so boring, I don't understand how people like that... anyways... "oh my god Minho, you should try a pink suit. that would look so adorable." I groaned at Youbgjae's comment. yes I know he's trying to get the perfect suit for me, but it was kind of annoying me. "Youngjae Hyung I know you're trying to help me, but pink doesn't fit-" I got cut off by Chan. "you should try it! pink IS your colour, you should trust my words" the older boy told me honestly. I let out a deep breath and then grabbed the suit and went inside of the changing room. I undressed myself and looked at myself into a mirror. I looked... different? there were no new bruises or new cuts... it kind of made me smile... I dressed myself up and looked again inside of the mirror.

Chan was right, pink is my colour. I really liked the suit and how it was on me. when I got out of the changing room, I saw the three boys smiling brightly at me. "it looks so cute on you Minho! you look so cute and innocent, it literally hurts" I blushed at Chan's comment about how I looked in this suit. "I agree with Chan, I'm gonna but this one for you if you also like this one" Jaebum spoke up. "I really like this one but you don't-" Youngjae cut me off. "okay great! get back in your normal clothes so I can buy it, don't worry about the money Minho, as long as we can make you happy" oh god they really act like parents, it's honestly really cute, their child is lucky to have parents like them.

"also... should we go out eating? I'm pretty hungry and I'm sure you guys also are" I heard Jaebum speaking up again. "actually... that sounds like a great idea" I got back in the changing room and undressed myself and got my normal clothes on.

-Chan's POV-

I was casually waiting for Minho until I got a phone call. it was from Wonjun so I decided to pick up. "hi Wonnie, how are you?" I asked with a lot of joy in my voice. "Hi Chan! I wanted to say that uhh... I actually wanted to ask... can I bring a date to the wedding?" I chuckled at his question. why is he asking that? "sure, why not? who's the lucky one?" "well... I don't think you know him... his name's Seonghwa, he's the sweetest guy that I've ever met, it's almost impossible to NOT fall in love with him." Wonjun said with a dreamy voice. even though I couldn't see his face, I could feel that he was smiling like a mess.

"that's great! Can't wait to meet him!" "hihi... shi- I gotta go now, the food is almost burning!" he hung up and I just let out a small giggle. after a little minute I saw that Minho was coming out of the changing room.

~~~~~~~~

a week later...

"I'm so tired... I don't wanna go to P.E" I heard Minho whining and complaining. "P.E is just literally torture!" I laughed at his comment, receiving a glare of him. "not funny! I'm being serious here!" "hush! stop complaining and go to your class before I'm gonna hit you with my shoe!" Wonjun jokingly yelled like a mom, causing him to laugh. his voice sounded like music for my ears... "Chan, please tell the gym teacher that I'm dead" Minho jokingly said while we were walking towards the class.

~~~~~~~

"I'm so done with this lesson already" Minho sighed softly and sat down on the tribune. "we're gonna play soccer, to be honest I suck at that" I sat down next to him. "everyone sucks in this game in our class" He spoke up and let out a soft chuckle at the end of the sentence. "alright class! today we're gonna play soccer" the teacher spoke up. I hate soccer. it's like running after a ball like a excited dog. "I'll make the teams" Everyone groaned at the teacher's comment. "I guess you all would like some detention, don't you guys?" he smiled brightly and everyone shut their mouths. "great" he made the teams and sadly I wasn't in a team with one of my friends so I was lonely:( send help please

just kidding. when we all where on the so-called-field, the teacher blew on his float and everyone started to run after the ball like a happy dog.

~~~~~~~~

"I am SO done with P.E classes. glad they're over now" I heard the tired voice of Minho. "I'd never liked soccer, it makes me feel like a dog" he said, chuckling afterwards. "cute" I whispered to myself but he heard me and started to blush. "oh god when are you guys going to marry?" BamBam said with fake heart eyes. "shut up Kunpimook" he pretended to be fake hurt when I called him by his real name and placed his hand on his chest. "how dare you to call me like that young man? the disrespect sis" I just rolled with my eyes.

"hush I had soccer for 2 hours that's what real disrespect looks like sir" I told the taller boy. "don't talk to me talk to your boyfriend" I noticed that Minho's cheeks were getting redder when each second passed by. "get your ass to your next class before I call Wonjun" I fake threatened him, causing him to gasp. "bitch, anyways see ya during lunch break bitches!" he yelled and ran towards his next class.

"uh-uhm I also should leave, see you during lunch hyung" his cheeks were still soft pink, making him look really cute. "see you later Min" I waved him bye while smiling brightly.

urgh I'm hopelessly in love with Lee Minho....

///////////////
A/N: hi ya least favourite girl is back

anyways I have nothing much to say only that school is stressing but idc lol

I love you all and stay healthy🥺

question of the chapter: do you stan E'last?

a: yes pls stan E'last they're amazing🥺💞✨

also be a little prepared for the next chapter you might get your heart broken-