-18-

-Chan's POV-

"How the fuck do you know?!" I yelled and Eunwoo just smirked. "You don't want that that your friends know that, do you?" He got closer to me. "Keep your mouth shut about me and Hyunjin, and I'll keep your secret." "And what if you tell my Secret?" I asked. "I won't." "And how can I trust an asshole like you?" "You shouldn't" "Asshole" I whispered to myself. "Just LEAVE me and my friends alone. You can hurt me as much as you want, I don't care about myself, BUT if you touch my friends, I'll KILL you."

-Hyunjin's POV-

I am so dumb... I shouldn't hurt my friends like that... the only one who needs to get hurt... not them... "Hyunjin can we talk for a moment?!" Someone familiar yelled. Not now... I turned around and looked at the taller boy. "Hi Mean" I said, not trying to sound sad. "Hi, I wanted to ask if you want to come to the party of Taeyong?" "Sure why not?" Try to forget about Jisung... he's truly interested in Eunwoo... not me... just move on and forget about him... "I'll pick you up after school. We should hang out more" he smiled. "Yeah you seem like a nice guy." He blushed softly because of the compliment that I made. "Also. Here's my phone number, if you're late or have detention you can call me then.l

The bell ranged...

"I'll see you after school." I said and waved him goodbye. I had PE! I personally like PE, I know a lot of people hate it and a lot of people love it, and I am the one who loves it. But... I had PE with Eunwoo, AND Jisung...

Jisung is so mad at me and I do understand it... I was stupid... I just hurt my friend's feeling because of my anger and sadness, I was so selfish and stupid... I wanna apologise to Seungmin for what I said, but I know my words left a mark in his heart... and I hate myself for doing that... I was so heartless...

I walked slowly into the changing room, hoping that people will avoid me... I started to change my clothes and walked as fast as I could out of the changing room... today we were going to play hockey. That's okay I guess?

After PE...

Me and Jisung needed to help the teacher to clean everything, it took 10 minutes but I didn't care, since I didn't had to look at Eunwoo's annoying face. I felt the burning stares from Jisung... I don't hate him... I hate the fact that he trusts Eunwoo so much that he has Jisung wrapped around his fingers...

"Thank you boys for helping me, you can change your clothes now." Our PE teacher said, we both bowed, smiled and then left. I took a deep breath and started to change my clothes. I was about to leave until I heard Jisung voice speaking to me.

"Why do you hate Eunwoo so much?" Why do you TRUST him so much? Shall I tell the story? "He has you wrapped around his fingers. Why aren't you realising that?" I said, sounding a little bit mad. "He isn't. You just hate him without a-" I didn't let him finish his sentence. "Jisung he did the same thing with me. I became so close with him and I trusted him so much, but at the end he broke my heart by beating me up daily and bullying me! He and his friends hurt me so much that you don't even know! Chan found out because I slept over and I got a nightmare of the past... and then I told him everything what he did to me. Eunwoo is trying to break me, again... Jisung please believe me he isn't a good guy-" "stop!" I froze when he yelled to me to stop.

"He doesn't have me wrapped around his fingers... he only made me realise of how bad you are as a person." "Jisung I am not lying to you-" "leave me alone Hyunjin! Just because you're handsome doesn't mean that you can convince me that you are a good person." "Jisung so you are believing a boy that you met a few weeks ago?!" I yelled to him. "I don't wanna talk to you anymore! I don't wanna be your friend anymore!" He yelled and ran out of the door, leaving me alone and heartbroken...