-28-

-Hyunjin's POV-

"Hey Hyunjin, do you wanna hang out with me?" Mean asked while he was back hugging me. "as in a date?" I asked jokingly. "oh yes baby" he said, also jokingly. "what about Dohwa's café? we also can go to the cinema afterwards if you want to" He suggested. "that's an great idea." "okay, I'll go to the bathroom and then we can leave"

-time skip in the car-

"you can put some music on if you want to" Mean said to me. "hehe thanks" I looked in my playlist and putted some music on. it was final kiss by IZ. it is a good ass bop but not a lot of people know this song nor the band. "this song is so good, who's this?" he asked. "it's final kiss by IZ" "IZ? never heard of them, but they sound good, could you put some more on?" "oh my gosh yes! I love them but like no one knows them, they're my underrated babies" Mean giggled at how I fanboyed about one of my favorite bands. "cute" I started to blush when he called me cute.

when we arrived, Mean parked his car and we went to the café. "oohh it looks cute!" I said to him. "I know Jinnie" When we were inside, i noticed that it was a very crowded place, there were a lot of people and it was really big from the inside. we went to an empty table and sat down on a chair. "My dad's being an asshole, he said that I can't date anyone until I'm done with collage. he thinks that if I date someone, that I will not focus on my schoolwork." I told him pretty annoyed. "he's controlling me like I'm a dog and it's annoying, *Hyunjin you can't do this* *Hyunjin you can't do that*. Boy I can do whatever I want! I'm old enough to make the right decisions." "Maybe he wants to protect you, some parents are trying to keep their child away from the *bad* things, but it can be annoying" Mean said.

"I know that he's trying to protect me, but like, I have to sneak out to hang out with my friends! He doesn't even know that I'm with you. he-" "Hello, may can I take your order?" a short girl said. "uhm, I would like some chocolate milk. What about you?" Mean looked at me. "the same please" "okay, that's 7 dollar" she said and I searched for some money but Mean already payed it. "yah Hyung, I wanted to pay" I frowned. "awh, is Jinnie sad?" I nodded. "well, too bad that I payed" "ah you're a bitch" "i'm not a bitch, I am THE bitch" He said while doing a fake sassy hair flip. We just were talking about some stuff, until I saw someone. No, not someone, they were two persons. I didn't expect to hang out together after what happened between me, him and him...

"Ey Hyunjin? You alive?" Mean jokingly asked. "huh? yeah I'm alive. I just zoned out, that's it. Anyways, what were you talking about again?" I asked and tried to focus on him and not on Jisung and Seunghun. "about my vacation with my best friends" "oh cool" I still couldn't get my eyes off them. "Hyunjin? are you okay?" Mean's smile dropped. "I- Uhm sorry I just keep zoning out" "isn't that Jisung?" he pointed at him. "yeah, he's with..." I saw Seunghun pulling Jisung in a... kiss... and he kissed back. "what the fuck?" I was shook. After all the drama he had with Seunghun, they just kissed?!

"Hyunjin are you okay?" Mean asked to me. I sighed. "This little shithead" I was talking about Seunghun, not Jisung. should I talk to him? no! of course not! Hyunjin are you going crazy?! "uhm, can we leave?" I asked to him and he didn't mind it at all.

urgh, don't let them ruin your happy time with Mean. "We still can go to the cinema if you want to" I said when we were outside. "Sure" I didn't know Jisung still had feelings for that asshole... after all the things that happened, he still loves him? So, he doesn't love me? Was his feelings towards me fake? Was he playing with me? was he- "Hyunjin, are you zoning out again?" I heard a familiar voice. "ah, sorry Mean, I'm just a little stressed" I actually was stressed. I felt heartbroken but also numb. I didn't know what I was feeling at this moment.

"it's okay, I just wanted to say that we're here" He said softly. "oh, hehe" damn Hyunjin, you're so good at embarrassing yourself! "which movie do you wanna see?" "Uhm, I actually don't care." I honestly said. "What about You Calling My Name? a lot of people say that it was an amazing movie" Mean suggested. "sure" I said. we both went inside of the cinema and bought our tickets and Mean also bought some food. Boy I also wanna pay something! I feel bad for you shithead- No you're not a shithead, you're sweet.

during the movie, I don't know why, but I could barely focus on the movie and I just caught myself staring at Mean multiple times. What is wrong with me?

//////////

A/N: i am so sorry for not uploading for longer than a week, i needed something time off because of personal reasons, I hope you understand:) anyways. I hope you all are doing fine and great:)

question of the chapter: is there any groups/bands you recommend?

A: I recommend IZ(not IZ*one), SF9, Target, A.C.E and M.O.N.T:)