-20-

-Jisung's POV-

When I entered the school, I heard people talking about Hyunjin but I couldn't hear exactly what about it was. "Hi Kunpimook and Chris" I said to my friends. "Hi Jisung, do you remember that we have homework for history? Did you make it?" Chan asked to me. "Wait we had homework?" I said. "That doesn't matter now, have you heard about the new rumours?" BamBam asked to me and Chan. What kind of rumours? "What kind of rumours?" "Hyunjin slept with Mean." I choked in my oxygen. "What?! Mean?!" "Those are just rumours-" "I think he did sleep with him." I said. "Why?" "Being the Whore he is."

Chan looked mad when I said that. "Jisung I know you are mad at him, but that doesn't mean that you can call him names like that. And who the fuck did ever said that to you? You never talked like this!" He was extremely mad... "I'm sorry Chan..." I apologised. "You don't need say sorry to me, you need to say sorry to Hyunjin! You hurt him so badly!" "But he hurts others!" I yelled back. "Guys please-" Chan cut BamBam off. "Since when?! You don't even know whats going on and the only thing you do is believing some rumours that people made!"

His eyes showed his emotions... anger, pure anger... "are you THAT stupid to think that low about YOUR best friend? And why do you even believe a guy who you just met a few weeks ago?! You and Hyunjin have been friends when you guys were 7 and you choose a random dude over Hyunjin?! Think Jisung, and then, come back to us. I am so fucking done with your goddamn Bullshit! Now leave!" I never saw Chan this mad about one thing... maybe he's right...

"I said leave!" "Chan please stay calm, I know you're mad, but please keep calm." "BamBam he doesn't know anything! You don't know, Seungmin doesn't know, Wonjun doesn't know anything- just- NO ONE KNOWS! I am the ONLY one who knows what kind of person Eunwoo is! Don't act like you know who Eunwoo is!"

"Chan is right"

-Hyunjin's POV-

I heard some people talking about me but I couldn't hear what it was about... it was really getting on my nerves...

Keep calm Hyunjin... they can't hurt you...

Urgh who am I lying to? They can hurt me whenever they want...

I felt like every one was staring at me...

"If you guys are talking about me than fucking say it in my goddamn face!" I yelled at them. Everyone went silent when they heard my voice. "And now you guys are silent! Are you guys scared of me or something?!" They didn't say something... Except for one person...

"We were talking about how you were hoeing around like your own self." Eunwoo... "You don't even know what-" he cut me off. "Taeyong Mean and you banged. I know that you guys did that." Wait What?! I didn't sleep with both of them! Only with mean! "I don't know were you talking about!" I yelled at the older. Eunwoo got closer and grabbed me by my collar. "You just cheated on him didn't you?" "What the fuck are you talking about?! I don't have a boyfriend!" He chuckled.

"What is Jisung to you then?" A friend! A friend that I like... "he's just a friend." "Asshole" he punched me in my face. Why does he do this?! Is this what you want?! Me to suffer like the past?! "Jisung is just a friend! Why don't you believe me?!" I yelled out of madness and also sadness. "Why would I believe you? You do nothing more than lie. Lie to your friends, lie to your parents, lie to your love, you even lie to your own goddamn self!" He punched me again. "Yah!" I stood up and pushed him on the ground. "You already hurt me enough! If you're trying to hurt me more, then you succeed! You took everything of me! Just leave me goddamn alone!"

I was about to walk away... until I saw a familiar face looking at me with a sad expression on his face... Jisung... the bell ranged...

Me and Jisung's eyes were locked, staring at each other... after every student went to their classes, Jisung got closer to me. "What do you want from me?" I asked coldly. "If you want to hurt me, then just do it." His expression became showed more sadness... "Hyung I'm... I'm... so dumb..." he broke down in tears. "I-I'm s-so sorry Hy-Hyunjin... I-I hurt you s-so much... I-I just believed someone over you and- I regret it so much. Y-You're right. I-I was wrapped around Eunwoo's f-fingers... and I-I didn't realise that. Pl-please I don't ask for a second chance. I j-just want to let you know that I-I'm so sorry for being dumb and h-hurting you so much. I'm s-so sorry Hyunjin."

"Jisung... I... I... I don't know...  I don't know if I can forgive you... my heart says yes but my brain says no..." I quietly said it to him. People always say that you need to follow your heart... "I-I understand y-you." He wiped his tears away but they still came out of his eyes. "Jisung, please stop crying... it hurts me to see you like that." I kneeled down and placed my hand on his shoulder. "I think I... I forgive you..." he looked up with his teary eyes. "How can you forgive me if I even can't forgive myself? I was dumb... I was a fool... I was-" "but now you know what you did wrong." I said to him.

////////////////

A/N: HYUNSUNG IS BACK Y'ALL! But not as a boyfriendship but that will come later...

Or maybe not-

ANYGAYS!

Question of the chapter: favourite solo artist?

A/N: Sunmi my queen.