-8-

-Chan's POV-

I felt that someone was sleeping on my chest. It was Minho. He fell asleep... how cute? It was 5 am, whoop whoop. The others slept two hours ago but I just couldn't fall asleep. Why is insomnia always keeping me awake?

Anyways... I didn't want to wake Minho up so I slowly pushed his head on the pillow and I slowly stood up. My throat was dry so I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. "Minho hates you. He hates you because you kissed you." That is not true. "It is Chan! He hates you! He'll never love you! He doesn't wants you! He wished you never came into his life!" "Yah! That's not true!" I yelled and accidentally threw the glass out of my hand.

Don't let the voice destroying your life chan... that voice is lying... Minho loves you... as best friends... he still loves me...

"Chan Hyung? Are you okay?" It was Minho. "Yes I am. Don't worry." Well, you're an amazing liar as well! "Are you sure?" "Yes" I heard him sighing. "If you say so." I silently cleaned the mess that I made and waited for a few minutes. When I walked to the living room, Minho was finally asleep. "Psst Chan. Move on Okay? Just don't fall in love ever again! Don't be stupid! Love isn't important! You don't need love to live your life." That's not true. Everyone needs love, yes I need it too. "But you only love people who hates you! Your friends! Your parents! Your Minho! Stop lying to yourself Christopher Bang!"

I ran with my hands through my hair. "...leave me alone... leave me goddamn alone... Leave me alone..." I whispered to myself, I thought that nobody could hear me, but I was wrong. I felt that someone was back hugging me. "Channie no one is here to hurt you." Minho... "I'm fine." I quietly whispered. No I'm not. "I just... i don't know... I thought I saw someone but it was nobody." It's not a someone, it's a voice, a voice that keeps chasing me everywhere I go...

"It's okay Channie." Minho please stop call me Channie you're driving me crazy. He placed his head on my shoulder. After a few minutes his breathing went slower. He was sleeping... It was 6 in the morning...

Bing! It was the phone of Minho.
Bing!
Again, it was the phone of Minho.

Bing!

Should I look? I grabbed his phone and looked who it was, it was his boyfriend, Jongin.

Jongin: Minho fucking answer my calls!

Jongin: Minho where the fuck are you?! You just left me here alone on a fucking Christmas Day!

Jongin: if you aren't coming you're gonna regret it of what you did.

What does he means with that? Regretting it for what he did? What did Minho do? He would nothing do to his boyfriend, they love each other!

I closed his phone and put it next to Minho. *sigh* I am so tired but I just can't sleep... I hate you Insomnia.

After 20 minutes Hyunjin woke up immediately. I guess from a nightmare. "It was just a Dream. Oh.. good morning Hyung." He said and looked at me. "Morning Hyunjin. What's wrong?" "I just had a nightmare... I... Uhm... you know a boy named Cha Eunwoo?" I nodded. "Isn't he the one who bullied you?" He nodded. "I dreamed that he would come to our school, and, in our class." He closed his eyes and sighed. I stood up, walking his way and sat down next to him. "It was just a Dream. He would never come to our school." I comforted him because he had a nightmare about his bully. "And if he does, he can't touch you. We're here to protect you." Hyunjin showed a broken smile on his face.

-Minho's POV-

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning sleepy head." Jisung said. "Morning guys." I said with a ugly morning voice. "Morning gays." Felix stood up and walked to the kitchen, I guess he was gonna help Wonjun and Chan with making breakfast. *sigh* I was very tired... But I am not gonna sleep back because I'll wake up middle of the night. I grabbed my phone and looked at the missed texts from Jongin... is it weird that I'm afraid of my own boyfriend? Is that weird? I don't know...

Jongin: Minho fucking answer my calls!

Jongin: Minho where the fuck are you?! You just left me here alone on a fucking Christmas Day!

Jongin: if you aren't coming you're gonna regret it of what you did.

Jongin: FUCKING MINHO I KNOW YOU'RE READING IT FUCKING ANSWER!

Jongin: you're so not gonna be happy when you're coming home.

Jongin: you're with Chan right? He's only trying to take you away from me! Stop hanging out with that guy! He's bad!

Chan isn't a bad person! What the fuck is my boyfriend saying?! Chan is just my best friend! And I'll never stop hanging out with Chan!

"Oh! Yugyeom is gonna throw a party tonight! Who does wanna come?" BamBam said and everyone said they where coming... they where all looking at me now. "Min are you coming?" I don't wanna go home so, "yes I'm"

-Time skip Yugyeom's home-

He had a big house in my opinion. It wasn't as big as BamBam's but it was still big. Now let's the party begin!

//////////////

A/N: Hi! Next chapter is gonna be the party, y'all I am sorry for what's gonna happen in the next chapter, but also, it's gonna start with a lil Hyunsung so....

See you in the next chapter!

Also, question of the chapter: GOT7 bias?

A: Youngjae, also one of my ult hehe