-11-

-Seungmin's POV-

Today. I had a double date with Jisoo and her friend who's also my friend, Lisa. I was seriously nervous... I am still thinking about what should I do with Jeongin... I mean... I like him... a lot... but... I can't confess... yes I know I am confident about my sexuality(Bisexual) But my parents aren't... supportive... I almost got kicked out of the house because I said that I came out as bisexual...

And the only way to hide my sexuality is dating a girl... and I picked the wrong girl... Jisoo is really kind... and I don't want her to feel heartbroken... "Are you ready?" My older brother, Youngho, said. "I'm nervous." I said to him. He showed a cute smile on his face. "Hey, I know what's going inside your mind. Don't worry." He gave me a hug. Since my parents are on a business trip, I was only left with my brother and myself. "I'm okay Youngho. I am just nervous because it's my first double date" "it's nothing special... I mean I had a double date with my ex-boyfriend who's dating my best friend, and with my boyfriend."(NCTzens who's Youngho's ex and who's his boyfriend?)

"Wait, since when is Ten dating Taeyong? Oh my gosh I missed a lot!" I said and he giggled. "Pff, nothing. Only that I took the virginity of my innocent boyfriend." I slapped him playfully. "My ass is still a virgin." I said proudly. "Well, hurry up! Girls don't like when a boy is late on their date."

-Time skip cinema-

We where going to see a movie that's called come 2 me. I don't know where it's going about. Jisoo choose it, I think it's a romantic one. She LOVES romantic things. "I really wanted to see this movie! I am so happy that I can see this one with my boyfriend and my best friend!" She happily said and grabbed my hand. Lisa grabbed the popcorn and Bora had the drinks. I was holding the nachos and cheese. We gave our tickets to the worker and entered the hall. I really wanna know what kind of movie it is...

First 30 minutes was about a boy having a crush on his best friend, who's also a boy, but he already has a girlfriend. Then the boy came out of the closet to a few friends and one of them told it to the whole school, because of that "friend", he gets bullied because he's gay...

Another 30 minutes... the boy, Hyungwon, wants to kill himself, but his best friend, Hoseok, saves him. Hoseok took him to the hospital and want to tell something really important... he likes- no, he loves Hyungwon... more than just friends, he never wanted to tell someone this because he was afraid of hate and rejection... Hyungwon loves him too. In the hospital, they kissed... so cute... Hoseok said sorry for not helping Hyungwon while he had his hard times, he felt so bad that he blamed everything on himself...

10 minutes later... Hoseok came out of the closet as bisexual, but his parents doesn't accept his sexuality, they keep telling him that it's wrong to love boys, it's wrong love. But Hoseok ignores them, but his dad punched him in the face and yells: "I rather heard that you had cancer than you're gay!" It really hurt his feelings... he ran out of the house and stayed at the place from his friend, Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo is also bisexual, but they don't go to the same school so that's why he doesn't get hate, he is accepted by his parents and classmates. He also has a cute boyfriend named Kihyun.

10 minutes later... Hyungwon got a call from Hoseok, he wants him to be here, "Why?" He asked... "because I need you." He immediately hung up and grabbed his jacket, and ride as fast as he could to Hyunwoo's house... CRASH! He... he got into a car accident...

10 minutes later... 2,5 year later Hoseok and Hyungwon are dating for 2 years... they're really happy with the fact that they have each other and they try to ignore the fact that they aren't accepted by some other people... but... something needed to go wrong... Hyungwon got... he got cancer... "don't worry Wonho. I won't leave your side. I am gonna make it." He said to the crying male... they went to the doctor... "Chae Hyungwon?" He said in a worried tone... They both looked up and followed the doctor... the doctor took a deep breath and... "I'm so sorry to say this, but you only have 6 months to live." Hyungwon's and Hoseok's world shattered apart... Hyungwon was shocked, scared of what will happen next... and Hoseok broke down in tears. After the doctor they went to their friends and told them what happened... "Don't worry Hyungwonnie, we'll make the best 6 months for you, only for you." Jooheon said with a smile on his face, trying to hide the pain he had... he loved Hyungwon to death... he is his best friend... he didn't want to hear that he was gonna die...

The last 30 minutes... 6 months... the best 6 months that Hyungwon ever had... Hoseok and Hyungwon where so happy that they had each other... Hyungwon thanked his friends for everything... everything what he did only to make a smile on his face... he is so happy to have these guys by his side... but the day... the nightmare of them came true... Hyungwon died... Hoseok got so depressed after the death of Hyungwon... he held a gun in his hands... he cried, sobbed, and said... "Don't worry Chae Hyungwon... I'll be there soon..." he shot himself... after a few days Hyunwoo found Hoseok... dead... in his room... they called the hospital but... it was already too late... the friends where lost... but... they needed to live their life without them... even tho they love Hyungwon and Hoseok so much...

The tears where steaming down my face... I never cried because of a movie...

"Th-They died" I quietly said to myself. "Ahw Seungminnie is crying." Jisoo said while crying. All of us cried... this was so beautiful but also so sad... now I do understand why Jisoo wanted to see this movie... this is one of the best movies that I've ever seen... we left the hall... "th-that was so beautiful." Bora said. "Baby don't cr-cry." Lisa wiped the tears away from her girlfriend. She chuckled. "Says the one who's crying." Lisa playfully slapped her girlfriend. "Well. I'm starving! Let's eat somewhere!" I said. "I'm so sorry Minnie but I have a test tomorrow and I need to study for it." Jisoo said in a sad tone. "That's okay! I'll walk you home." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

-Jennie's POV-

"Jongin fucking keep calm! Minho is safe!" I tried to make my brother calm but he was so mad... "you don't understand it! He's gone since Christmas! What did I do to deserve this?!" He tried to call Minho but he didn't pick up. "Brother, please stay calm. I'm sure he's with his friends. His friends are really nice people, you don't have to-" "YAH THAY CHAN BOY IS TRYING TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND! I SAW HOW HE LOOKED AT MINHO!" I think I'm gonna wait until Minho comes because I don't trust my brother...

Minho isn't happy here...

//////////////

A/N: Hi guys, I wanted to say, I love you guys and writing means a lot to me because it helps me to relieve stress and all the shitty stuff... thank you for reading this story...

You guys are literally amazing❤️✨

Question of the chapter: who is your ult and why?

A: my ult is skz for a special reason, it's kinda personal, but I'll kinda tell why they're my ult. okay so... I am not gonna lie, a lot of shit happened in the past... and I was going to make a end of it by trying to kill myself, but when I discovered Stray Kids, I felt like, not that... I had someone by my side, someone who understood me... and I really love stray kids... their music means a lot to me, and also how they are, they are so sweet... it makes me feel loved...

And Got7 is also my ult because whenever I watch their video's I always get a smile on my face no matter how hurt I am, they always can make me smile. And I love their music so much:)

Okay that's my answer on the question:)

Also. I am gonna update EVERY week because I'm really busy with school:( I really wish I had more time:(

But anyways...

See u in the next chapter, love you❤️