-12-

-Minho's POV-

Me and Chan were chatting about a lot of things that are pretty random, but Anyways, I always enjoyed spending time with Chan... and I really appreciate it that he is always here for me when I ask him something... he is so caring and sweet... he's also really cute and hot at the same time- Shut your ass Minho, you have a boyfriend!

But someone started to call me... "who's it?" Chan asked. "It's my boyfriend." "Pick up." He kinda happily said. I faked a smile and picked up. "GOD DAMN MINHO WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I flinched when he started to yell at me. "I-I was just with some friends for a few day." "LEE MINHO YOU COME HERE NOW BEFORE I'LL DO SOMETHING BAD!" I gulped. "Ok-okay." "IF I AM NOT GONNA SEE YOU IN A HOUR I'LL BE SO MAD!" He hung up. I sighed, it sounded shaky. "Minho are you okay? Your boyfriend sounded really-" I didn't let Chan finish his sentence. "I'm fine. I just need to leave. My boyfriend is waiting for me"

"I'll ride you home-" "no I can alone-" "in this shitty weather?" It was raining. Really really bad... "Okay." He smiled and grabbed his keys and opened the door. "Bitches first." He said and I giggled. "Thanks."

-Time skip in front of my *house*-

"I'll call you when I have the time for, Okay? Love you bro." Did I just said bro? "love you too sis" I playfully rolled with my eyes. I walked towards the front door with fear running into my whole body... when I opened I saw two people, Jennie! Jongin immediately slapped the door behind me and pushing me against it. He gave me a hard punch in my face. "Jongin Stop!" Jennie yelled to him and tried to stop him. "Jennie fucking leave! I am giving what he deserves!" He yelled to her and pushed her behind him and giving me a kick in the stomach.

"WHAT KIND PERSON ARE YOU TO LEAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND ALONE ON CHRISTMAS?!" He didn't yell, he screamed it in anger. "Jongin Stop hurting the one you love!" Jennie said and still tried to stop Jongin. He harshly grabbed me by my hair. "FUCKING SLUT! SUCKING EVERYONE'S DICK WHENEVER YOU WANT!" He punches me on my ribs. I felt like dying, I couldn't catch a breath before getting an another punch after punch. "STOP!" Jennie screamed and took of her heel and threw it to Jongin. "YOU CAN'T HURT YOUR BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!"

He got even madder... he grabbed Jennie and pushed her out of the door. "YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS! WHAT KIND OF STUPID SHIT ARE YOU TO LEAVE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!" "I'm so-sorry. I w-won't do it ag-again." I said with a small voice. "On your knees! Don't even think that I am NOT mad!" I started to shake my head. "I-I don't wanna-" "DO WHAT I SAY MINHO!" He screamed. I started to cry... everything hurts so much... "You slut! Go on your knees like you do it with other boys!" I sat down on my knees...

Please help me...

-Lalisa's POV-

I got a call from Jennie! It's been a while since we called each other, I mean, she's busy with a lot of things, like me. I answered the phone. "Hi Jen." I happily said. "Lisa, you are a friend of Minho right?" She sounded like she was about to cry. "Yes, What happened?" "His boyfriend is a monster! Please, whenever you see him, can you please have an eye on him? I don't trust my brother with him." "His boyfriend is YOUR brother?! Jongin?! He is really sweet, are you sure-" "He kicked me out of the house because he was BEATING Minho up! Minho is in danger and this is being in repeat for 2 years Lisa! 2 years!" "WHAT?! Why didn't he told us this?!" "Please just keep an eye on him. I am begging you." "Okay Jennie..."

She hung up. "Baby what's wrong?" Bora asked worriedly. "Minho's boyfriend is abusing him for 2 years..." her mouth fell open. Shocked... I was so scared... Minho is so sweet, he doesn't deserve pain! I wish I could do something about it! I really wanna take care of him but... i don't have enough money... "baby that's... That's terrible... we need to report this to the police." "With what proof? We don't have proof." I told her quietly...

I got an idea...
"I have an idea... but school needs to start again..."

-Jeongin's POV-

I was home alone for like... a few days, my parents are on a business trip for 2 weeks so... yay home alone!

Bing! I got a message from Seungminnie💞✨

Seungminnie💞✨: could you open the door?

My door? Sure. But what is he doing here? It's pretty late...

Me: okay, but why?

Seungminnie💞✨: because you have something to tell you...

Seungminnie💞✨: it's really important Jeongin.

I closed the tv and walked to the door and opened it...

Seungmin.... he looks so beautiful... like always...

"Jeongin... I lied..." he said and looked down. "About what?" I was... I don't know what I was feeling... about the fact that he lied about something but about what? "I... I lied about my feelings..." when we played truth or dare? Ducking leave! "Okay, now you can leave if you wanna hurt-" he grabbed me by my collar and pushed his lips against mine... and started kissing me... I was shocked but also happy.... but... he's cheating! He is cheating with me on Jisoo! But I was frozen... I didn't know what to do... he pulled me closer and stopped kiss me, looked into my eyes and whispered...

"I love you..."

I love you too... but this is wrong! You have a girlfriend you shouldn't tell me that you love me! You need to tell that to your girlfriend! "I-I never liked Jisoo. Yes I like her, but only as a friend... I don't feel romantically attracted to her... I only love you..." he kissed me again...

///////////////

A/N: Hi everyone! I wrote this chapter while having 42(by 3racha) on repeat... i love that song so much... and I hope you guys are doing fine:)

Question of the chapter: who's your favourite girl group?

A: For me, DREAMCATCHER ALL THE WAY! I am not gonna force you to Stan them but you can check them out if u want to:)