-13-

-BamBam's POV-

I was walking in the middle of the night... looking up to the beautiful shining starts and moon... until I felt that somebody pushed me on the ground... the male was holding a gun. "Kunpimook, right?" "What do you want from me butthole?" "Shh! It's me!" "Jaebutt?" Jaebum rolled with his eyes. "It's Jaebum. What are you doing here in the midnight?" "Well, I was bored..." "it's dangerous now, you know that? Well, we have to talk. It's about Christopher." "Oh, Okay."

-Time skip Jaebum's place-

"What did actually happened?" I asked. "You don't know?! Oh my gosh you where on the party! And you don't know what happened?!" Jackson looked at me with a *Bitch wtf how?* face. "Okay since Bam doesn't know what happened. RM attacked Minho to use him against Chan. Well, I guess everyone knows that Chan is in love with Minho so he would do everything to protect him." Jackson told. "That's why he left!"

"Anyways. Chan and his friends are in danger. Bangtan will do everything to get Chan in their gang and... Minho... keep an eye on him, try to stalk him everywhere he goes or is. The Bangtan boys are really sneaky." Jaebum said. "You know where he lives? Do you know if he's in a relationship with someone? Do you know-" "gosh Jinyoung Stop asking. Maybe BamBam knows." The members where looking at me right now. "Yeah I do, he's in a relationship with a boy named Jongin. He lives with him for 2 years. And also, I am not gonna stalk my best friend! That's... weird..." "so you rather see your best friend die because of a STUPID mafia bitch?" Jaebum said and I sighed. "I don't think so. I-" "Wait, Jongin?! As in... Kim Jongin?! Kai?!" Youngjae sounded shocked but also... scared? Why?

"I don't know, I didn't meet him. But some of my friends did." "Maybe you should ask one of your friends. Jongin is a really bad person. One of my friend used to be his friend but he stopped being friends after something bad happened. I don't know what he did, but he said that Jongin is abusive." Youngjae told us, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. He's lying. He is obviously lying. "Thanks for the information Youngjae. We'll try to figure out what he's doing to Minho." Jaebum looked at Youngjae for a few seconds, after 5 seconds he looked away and sighed. "If Bangtan Boys is on a mission, they'll get help from EXO. Ohw... why can't they just leave Christopher alone?" Jaebum ran his hands through his hair.

"Maybe we could ask Day6 and The Rose for help. Jaehyung and Woosung are close friends with Chris." Mark suggested. "Yes! Mark you're smarter than I thought." Jaebum joked. Mark playfully rolled with his eyes... "okay, we need more information about this... BamBam, you're gonna keep an eye on Chan and Minho, since you both are friends."

-Minho's POV-

I couldn't sleep, even tho my body was extremely exhausted, I couldn't sleep because of the pain I had...

what should I do?

Why am I here?

Why is he hurting me...

why does he even loves me if he keeps hurting me?

I just wanna runaway, far away... somewhere where he can't find me..

I want to smile without faking it...

I don't care about love if it only hurts me...

I just wanna be free...

But no, I am trapped in a house with a man that keeps hurting me...

Love is painful...

Love is stupid...

Love is scary..

I tried to stand up, but the pain was too much to handle... I don't wanna move, it hurts a lot... not only my body, but inside hurts it too... "you're worthless Minho!"

"Nobody loves you!"

"What kind of stupid boy are you to leave me alone?!"

"Fucking slut you can suck others dick but you can't stay with me for one night?!"

"If you want a dick then I'll fucking give you it!"

I screamed no and stop, cried, pushed him away, but he didn't stop... he did it again... he handcuffed me on the bed and did it again...

Why can't I be happy for once?

Why am I being hurt?

Why am I even trapped?

When is this gonna stop?

What can I do to stop this pain?

Please someone safe me out of this place...

/////////////

A/N: I Know it was kinda short, but I hope you enjoyed it:) the next chapter will be more focused on Hyungsung, and someone else will be in it...

Also, question of the chapter: Multi or Stray Kids only?

A: I think I am obviously a multi Stan hahaha.