-2-

-Chan's POV-

Minho left the car, without the chance to say something else. Great, you made him sad. I'm such a dumbass. I sighed and started the car. And then my phone rang, the person who was calling me was BamBam and answered the call. "Ey bro." "Hi bam." "Where are you?" "I just brought Minho to his and his boyfriend's house. Nothing special." "Still not over him?" "Nope.. I tried everything to move on, but I just can't... I wish I was his boyfriend. But if he's happy, I'm happy." "You're like a lost puppy." I sighed. "Anyway, why'd you call me?" "It's almost Christmas! I wanna do something with our friends on Christmas!"

"That's a great idea! What do you wanna do?" "What about an sleepover?" "Okay! Let's ask the other boys!" "Okay! I'll see you tomorrow! Bye" "Bye" I said and hung up. Christmas, an amazing day of the year! Everyone is having fun and we all are together! I love it! I finally arrived my home. I stopped the car, grabbed my bag and left it. I opened my door and dropped everything that I had in my phone, except for my phone. Sigh. I was very tired and hungry so I made lunch. I just made something simple and ate it.

After my lunch I made homework and then I grabbed my phone and texted Minho.

Me: Hi Min:)

Me: What are you doing?

I waited for a while minute but he didn't reply or read it. So I decided to text him again.

Me: Are you busy?
Read: 17:00

Min❤️: Hi Chan:)
Min❤️: Yes I was practicing

Me: Oh sorry, I didn't know that:(

Min❤️: don't be sorry Chan:)
Min❤️: practicing can wait
Min❤️: did you wanna ask me something?

Me: If you're still together with your bf|
Me: if you're still together with|
Me: if you're|
Me: if you're busy on Christmas, me and BamBam are planning to have a sleepover on Christmas:)

Min❤️: Oh that would be amazing, but I need it to ask to my bf if I can:)

Why your boyfriend? You aren't his dog or something. I sighed.

Me: okay, send me a message if you can:)

Min❤️: I'll, see u tomorrow Channie❤️

My heart fluttered when he said Channie. "He is just a friend Chan, he'll never like you more than a friend dumbass" that voice again. Why am I hearing it only? Am I crazy? Well, that voice is making me crazy. It only comes and go. But he is right... he'll never like me more than a friend... he has a boyfriend Chan. "Urg... life is unfair."

I grabbed my notebook and wrote a lyrics. I called the song Fools

~I am tired of this place, I hope people change. I need time to replace what I gave away. And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small. Through I try to resist, I still want it all. Only fools fall for you, only fools, only fools do what I do, only fools fall~

I ripped it out and threw it in the trash can. I hate the fact that I like Minho so much... it' hurts... it hurts so much... "Chan" fuck you too bitch. "Chan your friends hate you because you're a disgusting piece of shit. You are worthless. You should better die." "I am not letting you to destroy my life" I said quietly to myself, or that voice, but it was gone. And I wish it was gone forever...

I don't know why it is in my life. Nothing bad happened- okay that's a lie, but whatever... it's gone now.

Ding Dong...

What? I didn't know that someone would come to my house today, or maybe I forgot it. Well, I walked towards the door and unlocked it and opened it. "Seungmin?" He never comes here without calling but I think it's something serious. He sighed. "Hi, I came here because I'm bored. You're not busy right?" He asked and I shook my head. "Good."

I was kinda shocked. Seungmin literally NEVER came to my house without calling, or something bad happened, but he seems... okay? Calm? Normal? Totally not bad? "Seungmin uhm... May I ask, why did you come?" He sighed. "Can't I hang out with my friend?" "Of course you can." "Sorry that I came like out of nowhere but my phone was dead because I was jamming day6 in the car, and I forgot to call you." Of course day6 ate his battery, it's Kim Seungmin, aka the biggest myday you'll ever meet. His bias in day6 is Wonpil.

"Ah because of day6. Day6, bad boys! How could you eat my friends' battery?" I said jokingly. Seungmin giggled. "Anyways. Let's eat dinner. I'll pay." "If you're gonna pay I'm in." I playfully rolled with my eyes.

-Time skip KFC-

"Oh Wonjun is gonna kill us if he knows that we're in KFC without him. Chicken is basically cheating on him. What a rude bitch." I said while eating my chicken. I love LOVE chicken, if someone doesn't love chicken, then what are you doing with your life? Exactly, nothing. Like chicken is bae. "Luckily no one in our friendgroup is vegan or vegetarian. Otherwise they'll miss a lot." Seungmin said. "Facts. Also, me and BamBam are planning to have a sleepover on Christmas. Do you wanna come?" "Of course bitch. I love sleepovers! But if we aren't gonna play truth or dare I'm out." He said and drank his sprite(a/n: chicken and sprite, best combination ever)

"Chan did you heard sweet chaos? It's a bop! Also the whole album is a good." "Yes I did. And of course the whole album is pure art. It's day6! No bad songs!" I swear to god Day6 never makes bad songs. Every. Single. Song. Is a fucking masterpiece.

/////////////

A/N: Chan speaking facts oop-

Second question: a song that you knew before Kpop?(besides gangnam style and Gentleman)

A: when I was a young kid, I jammed(and still do) on Wolf by exo, A by Got7, This Love by Shinhwa, fantastic baby by Bigbang. How tf did I ever found these beautiful masterpieces tho... still the biggest mystery of the day...

Fun fact: I thought that these songs where Spanish.... FORGIVE ME I WAS A FETUS