-7-

-Chan's POV-

-The day of Christmas-

I woke up from my alarm, I only slept for one hour, NICE! But today is it a special day! It's... CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas SO MUCH! I can't wait for the sleepover! But fuck! I didn't had the time to style my hair so I grabbed pants, a shirt, an apple and ran out of the door! We didn't had lessons but like we're gonna do some games and sing songs! I sound like a three year old kid but okay! I don't care! I LOVE IT! Okay, when I arrived school, I saw that Jeongin was ignoring Seungmin. Weird, they always talk to each other, but okay.

"Merry Christmas guys!" I happily said and the boys smiled. "Merry Christmas." BamBam and Jisung were obviously the loudest of all of us. "Crispy and Felix I wanna know how you celebrate Christmas in Australia." Jisung said. "Well, it's not really different, the only thing that's different is... the food and the language. I guess? Ask Felix, I didn't had an "Australian" Christmas for like 8 years so..." "Okay! Lee Yongbok-" "my goddamn name is Bang Felix not Lee Yongbok!" Felix hates when people call him Lee Yongbok or Lee Felix. I know why, but y'all really thought I was gonna tell you that?

Ha! So funny! Anyways... "Like Chan said, it isn't that different, everything is kinda the same." He said. "Also Jisung, Call me Lee Yongbok ever again, I'll beat your ass!" He warned jokingly.

-After school-

"Chan Hyung. Your hair looks cute on you. You should wear it more." Minho said with a smile on his face. "It's not cute." I felt that my face was blushing. "It is! If I say it's cute, then it is cute." He pinched his finger on my face. "Cutie." Chan control yourself he has a boyfriend! "Minho I think you should stop. You have a boyfriend." "And? I am not cheating so then it's okay." This boy- stop making it hard to move on Min! "Boo!" Someone screamed in our ear. Of course it was BamBam. "Yah BamBam!" Me and Minho said annoyed. He just laughed his ass off

"I needed to film that. Your faces where so funny!" I barely could understood what he said because he was laughing so loud. "Imma take my revenge." I said with a fake-evil smile on my face. "Well, I guess I'm gonna do something else that you're going to kill me. But... what is it gonna be?"

I swear to god I am gonna beat his ass up if he isn't gonna stop his annoying plans!

-Time skip BamBam's house-

"Dabdab in the house!" BamBam screamed, having his hands in the air and dabbed one time. "Is everyone ready for... the horror movie?" He said with a fake-evil smirk on his face. "I don't know boy." Minho said. I know he HATES scary things. "Which one are we gonna watch?" "Annabel"

I low key HATE dolls to be honest... damn I need to stop watching horror movies when I can't sleep. "Yah Kunpimook! I hate you!" He threw his plushy to BamBam's head. "Don't worry. Channie Hyung is here to protect you." I threw my pillow straight(gay) into his face. "Yah!"

"Anygays! Let's just watch the movie and gab some snacks!" Jisung threw his stuff next to Hyunjin's. Of course Hyunjin. They like each other:)

"Y'all I'm claiming this place."

-During the movie-

Hyunjin was sitting next to Jisung, hugging him, and I was about to drop all my uwu's because it looks so damn cute:) Wonjun was next to Jeongin and Seungmin next to BamBam. Still weird that Jeongin and Seungmin where avoiding each other... the Changlix couple: basically Felix sitting on Changbin's lap. And I? I was hugging the scared Minho:) he looks so damn cute! He was holding an popcorn bag. "AAAHH!" Minho screamed when the jumpscare came in the movie. The popcorn bag was flying out of his hands. "Close the movie!" He grabbed a pillow and covered his face. BamBam closed the movie and laughed. "C'mon it was not that scary."

"Hell it is!" "Let's do something else! What about truth or dare?" Everyone agreed with Hyunjin's idea. "Okay. Someone grab a bottle." We all sat down in a circle and BamBam grabbed an empty soju bottle. "Truth or dare to..." He spin the bottle and it came on.... "Seungmin!" "Truth." Seungmin said. "Who do you love?" "Dare." "I dare you to tell us who you love." Seungmin groaned. "If it is a dare. The person who sits on the left next to Wonjun." It was Jeongin. "Nah you don't-" "Whatever" seungmin spin the bottle. It came on Minho! "Truth or dare?" "Dare." Seungmin started to smirk.

"Go outside with BamBam's choker and cat ears and scream: Fuck me daddy!" "Seungmin that's so embarrassing!" Minho whined. "A dare is a dare." He sighed. "Fine! But after this I am never gonna choose dare when Seungmin spins the bottle!" He said, really annoyed. BamBam gave his stuff. Damn he looks so cute and hot- CHRISTOPHER BANG! STOP YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM! "I'll be back in a few seconds." Minho left the door and you could hear him screaming Fuck me daddy and he came back. "Thanks for embarrassing me." He fake smiled. "Oh damn kitten is gonna sit on his knees, begging da-"

"Shut your ass BamBam. I am not the one who has a pet play kink!" He said and threw the cat ears straight(gay) into BamBam's face. "Yah first you, then Chan and now you again?" "Hehe, I'm the bad bitch as you know." He did a fake hair flip.

-20 minutes later-

We all did really extreme dares and told our deepest, funniest and embarrassing secrets and stories. And it was so fun! Wonjun spin the bottle and it came on... me!

"Truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare!" I am not a scaredy-cat so that's why I choose dare instead of truth.

"Kiss Minho on his lips."

-Minho's POV-

What?! "What?" "You heard me Chan. Kiss Minho on his lips." He tried to have a serious face. Oh my gosh! I am gonna- stay calm Minho, it's just a kiss... it's nothing more than a kiss from your best friend- I can't think normal! I mentally screamed inside my head. "Okay." He agreed to do the dare. Okay Minho stay fucking calm! "I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear softly. My heart was going boom boom. It's only because I am nervous... right? My heart always goes boom boom when I'm around chan so it's a normal thing...

Right?

His soft hands grabbed me by my face and pushed his lips on mine and started kissing me. Should I kiss back? After 2 seconds I kissed back... his lips where like soft clouds made of chocolate and filled with sweetness... i heard out friends 'ooh'ing and cheering. I felt that my face was heating up and my stomach was going crazy. My heart was beating faster than NF's rap. After a few seconds he pulled me out of the kiss... this was so... good... I don't know... it was the best kiss ever... is that weird to say while you have a boyfriend?

"That was so cute!" BamBam 'uwu'ed. "Shut up." Chan said. His face was red, and he was smiling softly to himself.

Wait, I really kissed Chan?!

///////////////

A/N: Yes Minho you really kissed Bang Chan:)

Also, question of the chapter: top 3 groups?
1. Stray Kids and Got7
2. Ateez and Monsta X
3. Dreamcatcher and NCT(OT21, and waiting for the new members but still want dream as a fixed unit)