-17-

-Hyunjin's POV-

Take a deep breath...

Don't get jealous of Eunwoo...

You should be happy for them...

You're a bad friend...

You're only special because you have the good looking face...

Hanging out with boys after boys, you already look like a whore...

You really wanna be a dancer huh? Why not a stripper? You'll get 2 things you want, a dick and your dancing career.

I slammed my book on the floor. I feel like I am going crazy... those things just can't leave my head.. I don't want Jisung to hang out with Eunwoo, Not because of the jealousy, but because of his safety. You can't trust Eunwoo, I know that he'll hurt you in the end... "Hyunjin are you okay?" Wonjun asked. "I saw a spider on the floor sorry." I nervously smiled. "Ew spiders." "Ew an beautiful angel that sings like a god." Chan said and giggled. "Did Minho ever called you guys? He's been sick for a whole week, and he never skipped school, it's kinda weird." "Well... maybe his boyfriend wants to take care of him, you don't know." Felix said. "I don't know what you guys are thinking but I don't trust his boyfriend. Isn't it strange? He is getting bruises and cuts on his body because of what? He's crying because of what? I know he's lying to us. It's not that a group of boys are beating him up everyday. And why do you think he always wants to go school? He says he likes school but also calls it hell. It's that strange to you guys?" Wonjun said fast but clearly enough to hear it.

Everyone shut their mouth and looked at Wonjun. "If he really was hurt he would-" Wonjun didn't let Chan finish his sentence. "Chan if you where getting abused by your mom, dad, or whoever you think about, would you tell us this?" He said a little bit annoyed. "I don't think I was strong enough to do that." "See?"

"Hyung I think you are right. After the day that Minho lied about chan having a relationship with someone he got bruises and his eyes were red." Seungmin said. "I-" "Hi guys!" Jisung said, FINALLY HE CAME BACK WITHOUT EUNWOO FOR ONE TI- "Hi." Eunwoo said. Gosh I wanna get rid of that boy... "hi." Everyone said except for me. "Be a little nicer Hyunjin." Jisung said a little fake-sad ad frowned. "Nice to this monster? Never." I said looking at Eunwoo. "What did I do to hurt you Hyunjin?" He asked, I felt his smirk on his face even if he didn't smirk... I don't wanna tell them what happened between me and Eunwoo...

He got closer and whispered "tell them" in my ear. I pushed him away, causing him for falling. "Hyunjin What the hell?!" Jisung ran to Eunwoo, helping him to stand up. "Why are you so rude to him?" Seungmin asked. Because he did something that you don't have to know Kim Seungmin! "Since when do you care?" HYUNJIN STOP BEING RUDE TO YOUR FRIENDS THEY AREN'T THE ONE WHO HURT YOU! "The only thing you care about is literally nothing! You only act like you care but no! You don't! You wouldn't even care if I would kill myself because you're a selfish bitch! You-" "HYUNJIN WHAT THE FUCK?! Leave! Fucking LEAVE!" Jisung screamed to me... I regret it so much for yelling at Seungmin... I didn't meant to hurt his feelings... but I did... I am so dumb and stupid...

I'm sorry...

-Chan's POV-

I'm not even Seungmin but it really hurt me what Hyunjin said about him. "HYUNJIN WHAT THE FUCK?! leave! Fucking LEAVE!" Jisungs yelled, no, screamed at him in anger. He stood up and walked away. "Seungmin are you okay?" Jisung immediately asked him. "Just ignore him, it's not true that You're selfish. You're really nice." "Hyunjin seems pretty rude... we used to dance together but he always bullied me." Eunwoo said. Hyunjin is not the one who bullied you, you're the one who hurt him so badly so you better shut your mouth!

"Really? That's so sad..." "Excuse me. I need to use the bathroom." Eunwoo said and left. "I need to use it too." We both walked together to the bathroom. "You really think that you can just go away with a lie?" I said to him. He turned around with a confused face. "What do you mean Chan?" He asked. "Oh stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about! You and your friends had beaten him up and since then you started to bully him! I am not dumb! Maybe you can trick my friends but if I tell them what REALLY happened between you and Hyunjin-" "I dare you to tell them and I'll beat the shit out of you!"

"I don't care if you hurt me or not. I don't care if you kill me or not or whatever you want to do, just DON'T hurt my friends! And if you do, there's a lot of things that I can do what you don't know." I said before I was about to leave the bathroom until he said. "Are you gonna kill me like you killed your dad with your own hands?"

///////////
A/N: Please forgive me I'll explain EVERYTHING in the next chapter please don't hurt me:(

Question of the chapter: favourite rookie?
A: Oneus, m.o.n.t and ateez🥺❤️