-9-

-Hyunjin's POV-

I caught myself staring at Jisung, he looked so cute and beautiful in his crop top but it was a little bit too big for him, it looked like an sweater, and white pants. It looked so adorable on him... "hey Hyung, I'm gonna grab some beer, I'll be right back." Jisung said before leaving me alone...

-Jisung's POV-

I felt that a lot of boys and girls where staring at me, but it was just a feeling, it'll go away. Don't worry Jisung, no one can hurt you... I just grabbed some beer for me and Hyunjin and was about to walk back, but some random guy was standing in front of me. "Beomseok, you?" The good-looking guy said. "J-Jisung." I said with a little voice. "Uhm, I n-need to go." I quietly said, hoping that he would leave me alone. "Don't leave, baby boy." He just called me baby boy?! No! Not even Hyunjin calls me that! "M-My friends are waiting for me, excuse me." I wanna leave already. This good-looking guy doesn't leave me alone! And he is making me really uncomfortable! "Baby we aren't done yet." "But I am! Leave me alone!" I yelled to the boy and was about to ran away but I felt two hands grabbing my wrist and pinning me against a wall. Scream! Yell! Cry?! HELP!

I dropped the two cups of beer, I wanna kick him so badly but I was frozen! "Moan for me please." GOD THIS MAN DOESN'T KNOW WHAT STOP MEANS! "Stop!" I yelled. He started to kiss me roughly... slowly moving his lips to my neck, marking me. "STOP!" I screamed and my vision was a little bit blurry because of my tears. Someone grabbed the male by his shoulders and pushed him away. The other boy punched him in the face. "Do you know what stop means?! Leave this boy alone!" He said. He was extremely handsome in my opinion, but like, Hyunjin is still the most handsome guy to me.

"Th-Thanks." I said and awkwardly bowed. "Eunwoo, Cha Eunwoo. You?" "Eunhyung" the fuck is wrong with you Jisung?! I walked away, trying to find Hyunjin. I found him! "Hyung! I'm sorry I couldn't bring the cups, there was a boy that was acting stupid to me so I poured the cups over him." "That's Okay, did the guy hurt you?" He asked worriedly. "No he didn't."

Gosh Hyunjin is making me fall for him, oh wait, I did already fall for him...

He just grabbed me by my hand and grabbed some beer from an another place. He smiled and gave a cup to me. Gosh Hyunjin don't get drunk. "Thanks." I said and immediately drank it until it was empty. Hyunjin did the same. He grabbed an another one and drank it empty. The third, the fourth, the- "Hyunjin you're getting yourself drunk."

"I wanna get drunk, so I can do things that I can forget like you do. Drink." He gave me a cup of beer. I sighed and drank it. "Jisung did I ever told you how beautiful you are? Y-You're so beautiful and so cute." He wrapped his arms around my neck. He's just drunk Jisung, he only says this because he's drunk. "Ji... I love you... I love you more than just fr-friends. L-Love is what I feel when I'm around you." Hyunjin pulled me closer and....

Pushed his lips against mine.

-Minho's POV-

To be honest, I am not a party person. I like music and dancing but partying isn't my thing. I didn't want to go home so that's why I choose to come to this party. I looked how close BamBam and Chan were dancing to each other. They were drunk and weird. Why am I feeling so... jealous? Why? Chan is my friend, not my lover. Maybe you like him? My brain, shut your ass! I have a goddamn boyfriend! I can't like him! BamBam grabbed Chan by his waist and pulled him closer to his body. They were so close to each other... and I felt so weird about it... I don't know... is it jealousy? I guess it is. I saw that BamBam was whispering something in Chan's ear, causing him to smirk.

Chan pulled BamBam closer and started to kiss him passionately. They were making out in front of my goddamn eyes... why am I feeling sad?! Why am I feeling jealous?! Why am I even feeling something different?! I ran upstairs and closed an door. I leaned on a wall and ran my hands through my hair. Stop feeling those weird feelings for your best friend!

I heard that someone was entering the door. I was about so say something but he looked so tall and big, so... muscular.... "Who are you?" I quietly asked. "Are you Lee Minho?" How does this man know my name?! "Uhm- Yes?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. "A friend of Bang Christopher right?" HOW DOES THIS STRANGER KNOWS THIS?! SOMEONE HELP! "HELP!" I screamed. "HELP SOMEONE! THERE'S A STRANGER-" the male ran to me and pushed me against a wall and placed his hand on my mouth.

I couldn't scream! I hope someone heard me... I started to shake in fear. "Keep your mouth shut pretty boy." Is he gonna kidnap me? At the least I am far away from- "stop shaking! I won't hurt you!" Well as if I can control my shakiness! I tried to calm myself but it didn't work. "Scream and I'll kill you in a few seconds." He grabbed something out of his leather black jacket. It was a... a gun! He removed his hand away from my mouth. He pointed the gun on my head. I started to shake more.

I wanna scream, I wanna yell, I wanna cry, but I can't, i was too afraid of this man... "kneel down and put your hands in the air." He commanded. I was so scared so I did immediately what he said. "Give me your phone." Why?! "Why?" I quietly said, trying to avoid eye contact. "GIVE IT!" He yelled. I grabbed my phone and gave it to him. "Password?" "1256"

He did something with my phone. Is he texting someone? I don't care if I die or not I just wanna be free from this scary place! I knew it was a bad idea... "S-Sir, What are y-you do-doing?" I tried to not sound scared but I guess I failed in that. "I was texting your lovely friend Bang Christopher." Why is he using Chan's full name? "If he comes, stay. Understood?" "What?! He can't- AH!" He shot next to me to scare me. He chuckled. "Don't forget my name. Namjoon." Namjoon? Namjoon... think Minho, you heard this name before...

Nope I didn't.

"Minho you're really pretty. Did you know that?" Tf is this man a killer or a flirter?! I heard that someone tried to open the door. "Minho are you there?" Oh no it's Chan! "Yes! Chan please-" my vision got blurry. "I'm scared!" I said. "Shut up Minho I'll kill you! And I mean it" Namjoon whispered. "I'm here! Wait! I'll get you out of there!" He tried to break the door with pushing, and it broke. "Min- Namjoon?! Leave him alone! What do you want from him?!" Chan didn't even tried to hide his anger. "Ahh. You came." Namjoon smirked at chan.

"Don't touch-" Chan couldn't finish his sentence. "you're gonna be our leader OR Minho will see you never again."

/////////////////

A/N: I was listening to 3RACHA when I wrote this, I wanna say, imma wait for their Spotify account.

So here's the question of the chapter: What is your favourite 3RACHA song?

A: for me I guess... start line, Intro, Eunseoki or... every song? Bops after bops:) it's pretty hard to be honest... I think would be 42, Start Line, Eunseoki, Domestic Banana, Intro, or Small Things:)

Also sorry for not updating for a few days. I'm pretty busy with school and stuff sadly:( school is eating my whole brain-