-24-

-Chan's POV-

(at Jaebum's house)

"Minnie I-" 'all the single ladies, all the single ladies-' "oh BamBam is calling me, I'll come back." Jaebum said and left the room. Minho tried to hold his laugh back but a small giggle slipped out of his mouth. "Aw that was really cute" dumbass chan, he just- AW HE'S GETTING SHY! "Thanks" his cheeks were heating up. "Aw baby..." oh gosh I called him baby I'm so dumb I- "I'll be your-" "Fuck!" I heard Jaebum yelling. "Oh my fucking god why did this happen?!"

Youngjae stood up and walked towards him. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked softly. "Jae they have a friend of Christopher! They have the youngest!" They have what?! "Chan, what are they talking about?" Minho asked innocently. "I don't know..." I honestly said. "Bangtan kidnapped Jeongin! EXO is also with them!" Jaebum was panicking. "WHAT?! Why?! Why Jeongin?! What do they want from him!" I yelled and stood up. Jaebum walked towards me. "Chris, they don't want him, they want you" why? Couldn't they just attack me instead of kidnapping Jeongin?!

"We have to find him, now!" I said to them. "Not only we, but with the other members as well. But we can't do it now, we don't know the location yet." I sighed. "I'll call them and they will help us, promise. We are a team, right? and we'll do everything to find AND save Jeongin."

-Jisung's POV-

"good afternoon, welcome to Utopia café, may I take your order" I said to the old male. "Uhm, just one cheesecake" he said. "4 dollar please" the man gave me the money and took his order number. "good after- oh hi Wonjun" "hi Ji, how are you?" "I'm fine, just a little bit stressed. what about you?" "I'm okay, just tired. I just had to babysit on my cousin, he's there" he pointed at a small boy. "aw, he looks cute, anyways, may can take your order" "2 chocolate milk and 2 pieces of chocolate cake" "okay.... that's 14 dollar" I said to my older friend.

he handed me the money and I gave his order number. "good after..." I stopped when I made eye contact with the boy... "uhm may c-can I take y-your order?" I stuttered. "Jisung, can we talk?" the older asked to me. "I'm at work Seunghun, I can't talk right now" I told him. "Jisung, it's important" I sighed. "Jungwoo, can you help the other guests please for a second? I have to go to the bathroom" "yeah sure" "thanks" me and Seunghun went to the boy's bathroom.

"so.. what do you wanna talk about?" I asked the older boy. "Jisung, I still like you... I regret cheating on you with Hyunjin-" I cut him off. "oh, are you here to apologize?! I'm sorry but I moved on" "Jisung I feel so stupid and I know I was stupid for cheating on you with your best friend, I really love you and I want a second chance" I sighed, again. "Seunghun, I... I'm sorry but I don't like you anymore. I-" "Can we at the least still be friends?" "yeah sure" he softly smiled. "can we meet each other on a Thursday in Dohwa's café?" "yes?" it sounded more like a question, but anyways...

Seunghun acted so weird, it kind of made me uncomfortable... "see you later" he left the bathroom. I was kind of surprised. bur whatever, at the least he isn't a psycho. I walked back to the café and helped Jaehyun with the drinks and the food. "hey, wasn't that Seunghun? your ex?" Doyoung asked. "yes, but like- I don't like him anymore" "great, because no exes are allowed." "we don't stan exes in this household. Anyways, how are your things with your mom? Is she okay?" I asked my friend. "Yes she's doing great, my dad also helped her a lot, I can't wait to see her after 4 months" He told with a big smile on his face. "also, did you know that Jackson and Mark are going to Taiwan to get married? I am so happy for them! Because like they're dating for 5 years now" Jaehyun told with excitement. "wait, I didn't know that! I'm happy for them!"

"hey Jisung" It was the voice of my boss. "Yes sir?" I looked at him. "someone is looking for you" he said. "oh, I'm coming" I left Jaehyun alone and followed my boss to his office. I immediately stopped when I saw the male. "What are you doing here?" I said with a cold tone. "Be nicer to me, I'm your father" he said strictly. "Oh sorry, I didn't know I had one" I rolled with my eyes. "Han Haru Jisung! Stop this attitude!" I completely ignored him. "Boss, I am going to help in the café, I'll see you later sir" I walked out of the office.

"Jisung stop!" I heard the devil calling my name. he grabbed me by my wrist. "What do you want from me?!" I yelled in his face. "I wanna talk to you... I wanna... apologize-" "dad- or shall I say my so-called-dad, I will never forgive you, you hurt my mom and me, you never cared about me nor my mom! Where were you when I needed a dad the most?! Where were you when mom needed you?! She worked her ass off only to make us happy, but what did you did?! Sleep around with other woman?! hurting us daily?! I can't fucking forgot those days, thanks to you! I can't trust people, thanks to you! I have a trauma, thanks to you! I- I don't even have a happy childhood, THANKS TO YOU! now get out of my life and never show up ever again!"

/////////

A/N: it was kind of messy, but yeah...

I actually want you guys to ask me something instead of me asking you guys something, a kind of Q and A:)

Have a nice day or night, and please stay safe and stay home as much as you can, I hope you guys are safe