-25-

-BamBam's POV-

"Yugyeom you are doing it wrong" Jinyoung stopped Yugyeom with what he was doing. "No I'm doing it right" "no you are not!" "Yes I am!" "No you are not!" "Yes I am!" "No you are not!" "Yes I-" Yugyeom was cut off by Jaebum's voice. "Oh my gosh how old are you guys?! 2? And Yugyeom is doing it right. Jinyoung stop focusing on him." Jinyoung rolled with his eyes.

"Oh! I found something out!" Mark said excited. "Bangtan is with.... EXO and ASTRO! 7 + 9 + 6 is 22! We're fucked." "Oh wow I didn't know. I hope they keep with them because The Rose stopped with this, and day6 is busy with their mission." I said to them. "Why don't we ask my friends?" Chan asked. "Your friends aren't experienced, it'll be dangerous." "But I am also not experienced." "Yes you are. I have taught you a lot of things and... this is not your first mission." "Just one mission, and after that I didn't continue. And that was a big mistake that I made."

I know y'all are asking for what the big mistake is, should I tell you? Or do you wanna wait? Well, I'll NOT tell it, Chan has to say it, not me. Well, the only thing that I will say is that it isn't his fault, but he keeps blaming himself. "Chan I'm serious, do you want to put your friends in danger?" He sighed. "No, but-" "Shut up and no buts. We will contact other groups and try-" "Felix is good in taekwondo."

"Chan can you shut up? We are trying to safe your friend but you keep-" "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" A annoyed voice of Mark said. "Chan, you can ask your friends, AND NO, Jaebum, Chan is right. Wonjun does Kung fu." I said to Jaebum. "And what about the others. What did Seungmin, Jisung, Hyunjin and Minho do?"

"Karate" I lied but like, I don't care, Jeongin is in danger. "Oh, is that so?" He raised his eyebrow. "Do you really think I would lie to you?" Yes, oop- "Okay Okay... they can help us..."

-Hyunjin's POV-

I was peacefully sleeping, having an amazing dream that I was going to a Got7 concert and that Jinyoung was staring at me... until someone called me on my phone. It was Mean who was calling me. Why would he call me at 4 AM? maybe it's something important! I immediatly answered the phone. "hyun-Hyunjin" I heard that he was crying... it broke my heart to hear him so broken... "Mean, what's wrong?" I was worried of what did happen to him, I have never seen or heard Mean crying, and even if he was broken, he tried to not show any emotions. "Hyunjin, sh-she died. My mom died when I went to the hos-hospital to visit her"

"Mean, where are you now?" "I'm at my place" "I'm coming over" Did I just really hung up in his face?! I am so rude- OKAY HYUNJIN FOCUS! I immediatly jumped out of my bed and putted some clothes on, and I also putted my shoes on, brushing my hair and left my house. I opened the car and drove as fast as I could to Mean's house. When I finally arrived his house, I knocked on his door. Mean please open the door I am worried about you... when he didn't open the door I knocked again. "Mean, it's me, Hyunjin, Please open the door, I am worried about you" I quietly said, but still hoping that he could hear me. after a few seconds someone opened the door, and yes, it was Mean. I didn't say anything but I pulled him into a strong hug... I know he needed a hug from someone that he cares about.

He was sobbing and I could feel his pain. I did never lost a family member, but I can imagine the pain that he was going through. "Mean, I'm sorry for your lost." i whispered in his ear. "it's not your fault Jinnie" we just hugged each other for 5 minutes before he pulled me out of the hug. "I shouldn't be crying, I'm not weak" he said to himself while wiping his tears away. "Mean, crying is not for weak people, you're showing your emotions, and showing your emotions is not for weak people, but for people who are not afraid to show their emotions, they're stronger than others" I heard a little sigh that was coming out of his mouth.

"I... I just feel so weak right now... I just lost my only hope in life" a few tears left his eyes. I don't know what to say... "she was the only one who was there for me when I was hurt, but I wasn't there for her wh-when she needed me." He said, bitting his under lip. "Mean, that's not true..." "it is! I never had time to look after her because I was always busy with work and school and just-" "Mean, it is really not your fault, because I know that you worked for your mother, to pay the bills" a few seconds of silent passed by... "Mean, please don't blame yourself..."

//////////////

A/N: I gotta Yeet rn also, sorry for not posting for a long time, I feel kind of weird lately, I'm dealing with my own problems and I hope you understand it:)

Question of the chapter: did you ever listened to J-Pop or C-Pop?

A: yeah I did! I do support some artists, I recommend unine(c-pop) and One 'n only(J-pop)