22.

Liked by BlairA, Cash-E, and 325,864 othersPaperBlake: Momma's Boy 🖤 Miss you @MommaE ! Feeling extra thankful for you today

PaperBlake: Momma's Boy 🖤 Miss you @MommaE ! Feeling extra thankful for you today.
MommaE: Miss you buddy!
Cash-E: wow, guess me and @DrScotty are chopped liver. It's fine, we don't miss you either.
PaperBlake: @Cash-E @DrScotty miss you both!
BlairA: BlAkE iS sO iNtImIdAtInG! 👀

"I'm sorry they were like that last night." Blair said, falling in the spot beside Blake on the sofa in the back lounge of the bus. She cuddled up against him, laying her head in his lap as he brought his hand to rest on her shoulder.

"Why are you apologizing for them? They control their own actions and besides, they were just rude to me, they were damn near cruel to you. Is that what it's always like when you see them?" The question had lingered in his mind since they'd returned from dinner with her parents the night before. They'd come back to the bus and the exhaustion had set in, leading them straight to their own bunks without much discussion of the days events.

She sighed and looked up at him. "I haven't seen them in person in years, but yeah, even on the phone the few times we've spoken, that's pretty typical of them. The whole 'come home and go to college' thing though, that was a fun new twist."

"Yeah, what the fuck was that?"

"I don't know. I don't really wanna think about it, to be honest." She said and he decided to respect her wishes. He felt his jaw tense in anger as he thought about his girl's family caring so little about her life, so little about her hopes and dreams, and wondering how anyone could know her and not love her.

"B, baby?" Blake called, stepping from the bus shower.

"In my bunk!" She yelled back.

The curtain opened and she came face to face with her adorable and half dressed boyfriend.

"Get up and get dressed. We're going out?"

"Tonight?" She asked, her eyes drifting down his muscular frame, admiring the way the water leftover from his shower still dripped down his chest.

"Yep. Up and at 'em. You can't let your parents win with this mopey 'my parents suck' shit. We're not letting them steal any more of your joy. They've taken enough from you. Besides, we have your EP to celebrate!"

"I can't believe it comes out tomorrow." She said, ignoring the parts about her parents and showing a little enthusiasm as she climbed down from her bunk, heading towards the luggage area to dig for an appropriate outfit.

Blake sat on a chair nearby waiting for her to show him her options.

"Okay so I have this..." she said producing a two piece crop top short set that was red and structured. Blake's eyebrows shot up, his tongue darting across his top lip as he pictured Blair in the ensemble.