27.

The sound of a running shower woke Blair the next morning. She sat up quickly, the blood rushing to her head and making the world spin. She felt drunk, but not from alcohol.

Last night had been a dream. It was so easy to fall back into Blake, so easy to let her guard back down and let him cloud her mind. Maybe it wasn't the most wise thing to jump back into bed with him but it just felt so right.

She lifted the sheets and stood from the bed. She was stark naked but she didn't care. She followed the sounds of the cascading water until she found herself stood in the large bathroom of the hotel they'd been at the past two nights. It wasn't often they got to stay in one place for so long but the extra day and time alone had been good for she and Blake, very good.

"You gonna stare at me all day, or are you going to join me?" Blake asked without ever turning towards her.

"How'd you know I was staring?"

"Well, for one I can pretty much feel your presence anytime you're in the room, but truthfully I heard you walking because you walk loud as fuck and also I can see you in that mirror." He said chuckling.

"I walk like a normal person!" She shot back, stepping towards the shower door and throwing it open.

He stared at her and she felt her cheeks heat as she realized how much noise she'd made crossing the floor. They both burst into laughter, Blake sliding his hand around her waist and pulling her into the shower.

"I love you. Loud ass steps and all." He said nuzzling against her ear.

"Show me." She whispered, the playful mood of their conversation taking a sultry turn.

"Didn't get enough last night?" He asked.

"I could never get enough of you." Her words stirred up something within him and he tightened his grip on her waist, walking them backwards until she was pressed against the tile of the shower.

His eyes dropped and took her in, her creamy skin so tantalizing in front of him as the water dripped off of her.

Blair watched as Blake's eyes darkened in front of her, his obvious desire coating his face and sending the butterflies in her stomach into a frenzy. She heard her breathing hitch and felt a lump begin to build in her throat as he watched her.

His tongue darted from it's place behind his lips and swiped across them. There was something so arousing about the way he was watching her, studying her. Like his mind was full of all the dirty things he wanted to do to her and she wanted to know them all.

He attached his lips to her neck, his tongue swirling across her skin as he left his love for her on display for all to see.

She moaned from the sting of his teeth on her neck and he felt himself grow hard as she moved her hand between them and began to palm him. His eyes widened and a hiss fell from his lips as she slid her hand over him. She dropped to her knees and he struggled to hold his composure as she took him into her mouth.

"Oh, Blair. Fuck babe that feels good." She looked up at him, her warm, pretty mouth wrapped around his cock, and batted her eyelashes. He threw his head back in response, moaning, afraid if he looked at her any longer he'd come on the spot.

When had she become so damn salacious?

He wasn't complaining. She hollowed her cheeks and worked what she couldn't fit of him into her mouth with her hand. His muscles were rigid as she overwhelmed him, her name intermixed with the obscenities spilling out of him.

Just as he began to feel the pressure building in his spine she released him. He groaned from the lost of contact and quickly attached his lips to hers, craving her in every form.