3

Blake held the front door open and pulled Blair across the threshold gently by her wrist. As soon as the door was closed and locked behind them he pressed his lips to hers. He hummed against her open mouth, he'd been waiting to kiss her for hours.

He loved the way her lips looked after they kissed. Her lips turned out in a perfect pout, their color deepened from the contact, her eyes wild and craving more.

He held her by her forearms and directed their movements backwards until they stood just outside their bedroom, he removed his hand from her just long enough to push the door open and continue their path to their bed. Truly he was surprised they'd made it this far. His desire for her was overwhelming and he wanted nothing more than to lay her down and prove his love for her.

His hands trailed beneath her shirt, nudging the clothing up and lifting her slightly to free her from the fabric.

He stood and reached over his shoulder, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling it up and over his head. When he was shirtless he winked at her when he caught her staring at his chest, his work at the gym recently paying off and the defined abs leaving her biting her lip.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He teased and she blushed deeply, shoving at the waistband of her leggings after kicking off her flip flops as he freed himself from his black jeans after sliding out of his own shoes.

"Oh like you don't practically drool when you see me naked." she said playfully back to him as he eyed her up and down.

"Can't help it." He mumbled. "You're mouth watering."

She gasped as he crawled on top of her, dropping his body weight against her and warming her from the inside out. Only the thin fabric of their underwear separated them and if Blake had his way the barrier wouldn't exist much longer.

His hips rolled against her and he felt her desire pooling in her panties. He'd always loved the way her body responded to him, the way she was always so willing and ready. And he especially loved knowing that he was the only person who had ever made her feel this way.

He took the top of her underwear between his teeth, tugging them down her legs slowly while maintaining their eye contact.

She released a shaky breath as he worked his way back up her body, stopping every few seconds to lick, kiss, and suck upon her skin. She arched her back, moving herself to more easily align with his mouth.

He smiled as she moaned out in pleasure as his tongue dipped below the half cup of her lace bra. After a moment he slid his hand behind her back, supporting her weight as he unclasped her bra and slid it off of her.

He let out a low hiss and she reached out and dipped her hand below his boxers. Her small hand cupped him and he shut his eyes tightly as she caressed him, stifling a moan in the back of his throat as his head rolled back.

She tugged down his boxers so they each laid stark naked on top of the covers. He slid down her body until his tongue was in front of her, bending forward and licking a bold stripe across her heat. Her body shivered from the sensation and he relished in his affection.

Her fingers trailed through his hair, tugging at the roots as his tongue traced her clit before he took it between his lips. She gasped and his fingers dug into her thighs to hold her still as he worked her, adding his fingers to the teasing he was torturing her with.

"Blake, please..." she moaned and his eyes snapped up to her face, finding her lost in her bliss.

He pulled away and aligned himself with her sex, his tip prodding her entrance before he slowly sank into her. He panted as he bottomed out within her, gasping for air when his member was constricted by her tight walls, always such a perfect fit for him.

Her fingernails raked down his back leaving red marks across his sun tanned skin. Her left arm curled around him, her foot digging into his back to pull him closer to her as he began a steady rhythm.

His hands slipped to her cheeks, the pads of his thumbs caressing her cheekbones as he pushed in to her again and again, the sounds of her calling out to him, encompassing him in a state of pure bliss.

"Talk to me." He begged, his eyes locked on her.

"You feel so...so good." She forced out as his pace increased, every hair on his body standing on end.

"I love you, Blair." He said, pressing kisses into her collar bone as he rocked into her, leaning forward to change their angle and enjoying the way her moans increased in volume.

"Mmmm. That feels so good baby, just like that." She said as his hand slid between them, his thumb pressed firmly against her sweet spot as her eyes rolled back in her head.

The show burn began in the pit of his stomach and he could only hope that Blair was feeling the same things he was. Her heavy breathing and slightly shaking legs paired with the deep moans that fell from her lips seemed to speak to her nearing release.

He hoped he knew her body as well as he thought he did as he pulled himself from her, nearly completely leaving the warmth of her body before slamming himself back inside.

"Fuck!" She cried and he smiled to himself. The sound of his flesh meeting hers filling their bedroom.

She leaned up and attached her lips to his neck, sucking gently before blowing against the skin there. She detached and breathed into his ear, sparks shooting across his skin as he began to fall apart.

He fought to keep his pace, a grunt pouring from his lips as he found his release, calling out her name which seemed to be enough you draw her over after him.

He stayed on top of her for a moment, allowing both their breathing a chance to return to normal before he pulled himself from her and collapsed onto the bed beside her.

She didn't say anything, just curled into his chest.

He held her silently, staring at their ceiling and praying to anyone that would listen to give them the thing they wanted most in the world. He'd told so many lies and broken so many rules in his past, he knew it would kill him to add his promise of a baby to Blair to that list.

An: soft smut

You're welcome

Ily,
Sav🖤