10

16 weeks

"When are you guys going to tell people?" Dex whispered to Blake as he slipped his cuff links into the holes of his button down shirt.

"I don't know but if we wait to much longer Blair's body is gonna tell everyone for us." He admitted. 

"She's still dead set on waiting? You guys are four months in at this point!" He said, his eyes widening.

"Yeah, well, she was fourteen weeks last time, I think she just wants to wait until we talk to the doctor on Monday."

"This the one you find out if it's a boy or a girl?" He asked.

Blake nodded. "Hopefully." 

"If they tell you, can I throw you guys a gender reveal? I know you both have had a rough few months and I really want to do something for the both of you. We could have it at my house, no set up or clean up for you guys. You could leave when you wanted to." He said excitedly. 

"Um, let me check with Blair first, okay? I love the idea but I don't want to agree and her feel overwhelmed or anything you know?" Blake asked him.

"Of course man, I know you have to look after your girl. Let me know. If you decide to do it have them put the gender in an envelope and I'll handle the rest okay?" 

"What are you two over there whispering about?" Kace asked with a smirk and Blake tensed up for a moment. 

"Top secret groomsmen shit. No grooms allowed." Dex replied, always quick on his feet. 

Blake just laughed and shook his head as he finished adjusting his tie and grabbed his jacket. 

"Well quit the chit chat and finish getting dressed. If we're late for pictures Kinley will kill me and I'd like to not be murdered on my wedding day." He jokes a wide smile across his face. 

He shoved his arms into his jacket and followed after Dex, Kace and Rian, who was the best man. While Blake participated in pictures and tried to calm his friend down before they took their places at the front of the garden that was the venue for today's ceremony, He couldn't help but to reminisce back to his own wedding day almost three years ago.

Kace and Kinley had kept their wedding small, only one hundred people fill the small garden and he could easily spot Blair as he took his place amongst the boys beside Kace.

He should be paying attention to the ceremony but he simply could't help it. Blair was too captivating, too beautiful for anything else to be able to draw his attention from her. She smiled at him and he wondered if she was thinking back to their wedding day. The exquisite downtown loft, her white dress, Deno walking her down the aisle. 

Fuck, they hadn't seen Deno in ages. They needed to go do that. 

He was brought out of his deep thoughts as the cheers sounded and Kace kissed his bride, the recession was quick and pictures lengthy before he was finally able to join his own gorgeous wife on the dance floor to give her a spin. 

"So," He said quietly into her ear as she pressed her cheek against his chest and they swayed gently to the music. "Were you thinking about our wedding day as much as I was?" 

She smiled softly and nodded against his chest. 

"That was the best day." He says reflectively, settling his chin on the top of her head. 

"Yeah, it was magical." Blair said quietly.

"Did Dex ever tell you how much of a mess I was before hand?" He asked her.