15

27 weeks

"I can't fucking believe it's here!" Blair squealed into her phone screen as her phone lit up with liked and comments on her instagram live. "Guys I've waited to give you this album for so long, I'm so glad you're finally getting to hear it! Tell me your thoughts!"

"They better fucking love it!" Blake yelled from around the corner in the kitchen where he was fixing them lunch, some sort of pasta. As Blair's pregnancy progressed all she seemed to crave was carbs.

Blair giggles as the comments filled with questions for the both of them.

"You might as well come join! They want to hear from you." She called to him with a smile as he carried them each a bowl of fettuccine into the living room and joined her on the couch, his arm slipping around her easily, his hand cradling her baby bump.

"Hi!" Blake said in to the camera, kissing the side of her head.

"Blake, what's your favorite song on 'For You'?" Blair read from the screen.

His face shifted to a pensive look as he considered it.

"Um, gosh, there are so many great ones. I guess either 'For You' because that's our song or 'More' because I'm so proud of her for being so vulnerable."

Blair leaned into him and his hand rubbed across her stomach. He smiled as he felt the familiar bump of their baby against his hand.

"Hi, Little B." He said and Blair laughed.

"So our little girl learned a new trick last week. Blake can feel her kicks outside my belly now and he's obsessed." She said to her viewers.

"It's so cool." He agreed

The comments filled with various messages of excitement and congratulations for them.

"Ooh, someone wants to know what your favorite off my album is." Blake smiles, giving her a questioning gaze.

"Oh gosh, 'She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty' is probably my favorite right now." She said.

"Really?" He asked her surprised. "I thought you liked 'The Wine We Drink' best."

"Eh, they're all good my favorite changes daily."

"Blair, do you think your album will outsell Paper Parachute's?" Blake read out. "Yes, Blair. Do tell?" He laughed. "I know it will. She's too talented we can't compete."

She beamed at him, her cheeks reddening.

"Will you guys be doing your old duet on tour?" Blair read. "That's for us to know and you to find out!" Blair said mischievously.

"Have you guys picked out a name yet?" Blake asked, rolling his eyes and looking to Blair.

"We have a couple we just can't agree." She laughed. "We both want her name to start with a B like ours though."

"Yes, how we decide what to go with is still up in the air. Blair suggested using album sales and I said absolutely the fuck not." He almost snorted and Blair couldn't stop herself from releasing a loud laugh. "So, if you guys have any other more reasonable and fair suggestions feel free to send them to us."

"We've got to eat as we both have promo for our albums this afternoon so we've got to wrap this up. Thanks for tuning in and for your constant support of us both. We love you guys!" Blair said waving to the camera as she ended the video chat.

"B..." he said and she smiled over to him.

"Yes Blake."

"We don't have promo this afternoon." He said confused.