Epilogue

1 week later

"You good?" Blake asked Blair as he helped her to the couch and loomed protectively over she and Bayler.

"Yeah, could you just bring me a bottle of water, please?" She asked him and he gave a curt nod before stepping back and disappearing to the kitchen.

"Dex just texted me and said he and the boys are on the way. He said he doesn't care that he's already met her he still wants a turn holding her."

Blair laughed and ran her finger over Bayler's cheek, the little girls lips puckering out as she slept looking adorable in a soft pink onesie her daddy had bought for her.

"I just hope she won't be too fussy while they're here. She's slept for almost an hour so hopefully she'll be sweet."

"Babe, she's a newborn. I think the boys knows she likes to sleep and cry. They understand."

"I know, I know."

A soft knock on the front door alerted them to the boys arrival and Blake went to let them in.

"Hi!" Kinley said in a whisper and Blair's face lit up at the sight of she and Reagan along with the boys.

"Hi! I didn't know you guys were coming too! It's so good to see you!" She said quietly, leaning up as best she was able to hug each of the girls as the boys followed them after into the living room.

"Can I hold her?" Kinley asked and Blair nodded, supporting Bayler's head as she handed the baby off.

"Oh my goodness you're so precious." She said, Kace watching her closely before she turned to him with a pouty face.

"Oh boy, I know that look." Blake said with a smirk. "So when are y'all adding a little one to the gang?" He asked Kace and his wife.

"We're working on it." Kace answered smoothly with a shy smile.

Kinley held her arms out to him and he took Bayler in his own.

"Look at you. You look like a natural." Blake smiled at his friend, reaching over to ruffle his hair.

"Yeah, yeah. The real questions left are when will Rian finally get a girlfriend and when will Dex finally pop the question?"

"Both valid." Blair smiled as Dex turned beet red and Rian just rolled his eyes.

"You guys have set the bar too high. I gotta find myself a good girl to add to this crew and that hasn't happened yet. When I meet her, you'll know." He shrugged.

Dex avoided the topic and instead just turned to take the baby from Kace. Blair gave Blake a knowing look, Dex had bought the ring a while ago and they were all just waiting with baited breath. Blair and Blake had a running bet on who would propose first, Cash or Dex and Blair's money was on Dex.

3 Months Later

"We have a lot more shit than we used to." Blake laughed as he looked at the pile of bags waiting to be put on their bus.

"Yeah well we have an extra person now and she hasn't figured out how to pack light yet." Blair joked as they awaited the arrival of the others at the bus lot.