The arrivel of the Vantas's

Sir king Dirk Strider sits in his thrown rubbing his temples his eyes closed. His orange and gold silk attire wrinkled as he slouched. His foot taps on the cold stone floor. The large throne room sat quietly only the sound of the metal shoe tapping. Until the solid wooden door slowly are pushed open. Striders Orange eyes opened and looked up at the door. A tall man with a black cape trailing behind him and short fur shorts walked in, his black hair combed down his sideburns curling in as his red eyes dashed along the walls then up to King Strider. "I was expecting you, King Vantas." Dirk sighed and stood. "It's good to see a friend in such hard times..." He said and took in a breath and put his hands on his hips. "Yes indeed, Sir Strider." He said his voice deep in his throat and bows slightly. Sir Strider bowed back and beakoned his servants. A slim girl in a black dress its large green eyes scurries in with a platter two goblets filled with wine on top. She looked out from her large round glasses and held the drinks out which Sir Vantas and Strider took. She turned and scurried back to the kitchen. "N9w King Strider I have 6rought my kin. I need them safe fr9m war. Where will they 6e held?" sir Vantas asked and sipped his wine. "In the royal quarters of the castle held saftley in our finest of rooms. They will have each a knight to gaurd them." sir Strider said and sipped with him. "Where are your sons?..." Strider asked quirking one of his blonde brows. "Still sat in the carrage... " Vantas muttered advious annoyance in his tone. "Shall I send out the knight to retreave them?" Strider asked quirking his head slightly. Vantas sighed and sipped, "If they can c9nvince them to c9me 9ut 9f the carrage then yes." Vantas said and took a long drink of wine. Strider nodded and called for his Knights.

A tall broad shouldered knight walked along the cold winter snow his purple and silver armor gleamed in the light of his lantern as he and his fellow knight walked towards the small carrage. "wvhat princes... Needing us to come and get 'em..." The black haired night said shaking his head. "Come on, Cronus. They're royalty. What else do you expect?" The blonde chuckled his red eyes twinkling his red and silver armor accenting them. The Knights turn and jog up to the carriage and knocks on the door.

"WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DO "THIS"?" The scruffy black haired Prince asked as him and his brother sat in the warm carrage a blanket laying on thier lap the small door locked. "It's t9 pr9tect us, Karkat." The other prince said with a sigh Ashe flips a page of his book reading in the light of the hanging candle. "WE CAN PROTECT OURSELVES! WE CAN FUCKING FIGHT." The other Vantas brother complains and folds his arms looking away. The elder of the two sighed and folded the corner of the page in his book and closed it putting it in his lap. "Karkat. D9 st9p c9mplaining. 9ur father t9ld us t9 d9 this. We must d9 it." He stated as he sat straight. "OH "FUCK" YOU KANKRI." Karkat stated back with a roll of the eyes. Then a knock came on the door of the carrage.

"WHAT THE "FUCK" DO YOU WANT?" Karkat said rudely as he and his brother looked out the small door on the two Knights. "We are here to ask if you both will come with us." the blonde knight said with a smile as he looked into the carrage. "HELL N-" Karkat began but was interrupted by his older brother, "It w9uld 6e s9 very kind 9f y9u." He said and moved the blanket and exits the carrage with his book shivering slightly in his wolf skin shorts. Karkat groaned and slipped out as well. "Right this wvay, Princes~" Cronus smiled his eyes sparking as he sees Kankri and quickly turns leading them all inside. " he's quiet handsome..." Cronus though and bit the inside of his lip.