why now?!

alastor helped Charlie into there bedroom, for alastor, it felt so good to have her in there again. "Take as long you want Charlie before you return to the throne. I'll take care of everything." Alastor promised.

Charlie gave him her thanks and sat down on the bed let out a sigh of relief. "That bed was awful. Honestly hated it." Charlie complained. Alastor sat next to her and rubbed her back, something that sent shivers down Charlie's spine.

Charlie leaned into alastors side, alastor found he had missed that. "So anything major happen?" Charlie asked. "Nothing much, only one big thing but I'll tell you later. Also sweetheart, there's going to be a ball in your honor." Alastor informed.

Charlie shot up. "What?! Alastor you know how I feel about big fancy gatherings!" Charlie put emphasis on the last three words. Alastor winced. "Yes I know darling, but it wasn't my idea." Alastor explained.

"Than who-" Charlie began but was interrupted. "Your father." Alastor stated. Charlie's mouth dropped in shock. Alastor pulled her down with him onto the bed. "I know you don't like it darling, hell i fucking..." alastor began but stopped himself. "I *freaking hate them." He corrected himself.

Charlie gave him a look and sank into her side of the bed. Alastor pulled her closer to him and he rested his head on her shoulder. Charlie giggled and relaxed at his touch.

Charlie fell asleep into a small nap and alastor felt himself starting to heat up. He felt his forehead, he was cool there. He thought about it a little bit, and gasped.

Alastor carefully got up and rushed to the bathroom and ripped off his pants to check.

Oh god why now?! Alastor thought to himself. He was in something very painful. He was in heat, and as many people know, there's only one cure.

Alastor gulped and pulled up his pants again. These next few months where going to be some of the worst.

Alastor laid down again next to Charlie and tried to fall asleep, but couldn't, he felt HUGE pains coming from his lower section. He whimpered and his ears went to the side.

"Al?" Someone asked. Alastor looked over and saw Charlie sitting up looking at him. "Are you ok honey?" Charlie asked and put her hand on top of his.

Alastor gulped and pulled his hand away. "I-I'm f-fine h-honey." He said and ran off. Charlie was very confused. She got an idea and opened a portal to the hotel.

She stepped out, thankfully it wasn't very busy and she was wearing her old pink tux, not her royal outfit. She walked over to the bar, where she smiled to herself when she saw her favorite feline was bar tending.

"Well I'll be damned, the queen has awoken." Husk said with a smile and a shot of booze in his paw. Charlie only laughed and sat down at the bar.

Husk slid her a shot of weak booze and she drank it. "Thanks for booze husk, but I'm here for a different reason." Charlie explained. Husk looked over, his tail raised. He slid over and sat down and motioned for Charlie to go on.

"Well it's about alastor. I woke up a few days ago and now he's acting all strange, and he seems to, be in pain? Do you know what's wrong with him?" Charlie asked. Husk dropped the shot glass he was holding and his face fell. He knew EXACTLY what was going on with the deer.

"Charlie listen to me, has alastor ever told you about heat?" Husk asked and Charlie nodded. He gulped and his wings ruffled a bit. "Well he doesn't do it often as far as I know, but he is technically half animal. Charlie I think your buck might just be in heat." Husk explained.

Charlie laughed. "How much have you been drinking husk? Alastor doesn't go into heat!" Charlie exclaimed wiping away a tear.

Charlie's face fell when she saw husk was serious. "Oh my god your not kidding." Charlie said her own heart dropping. Husk shook his head.

"Happens to me and angle all the time, but that's easy to fix since we're not like him. I know that the triplets where not the product of some 'weird as fuck' spell. No you two actually did for that one, and I'm assuming it was your guys' first time as well." Husk said with a slight smirk. Charlie turned beet red.

"Oh come on Charlie, one of us would've figured it out. The triplets are wedlock's, admit it." Husk said. Charlie turned even redder. "M-maybe!" She stammered. Husk chuckled and slid her some more booze.

"My advice? Next time your alone, ask him. I know him Charlie, he won't lie to you." Husk explained. Charlie drank the shot glass and thanked husk for the details and opened a portal back to the castle.

Her husband wouldn't lie to her...

Right?