Back to normal...right?

"WHAT?!" Lucifer asked. Charlie gulped. "yeah im pregnant again..." Charlie said. Lucifer felt rage building inside him but he calmed down. "ok I'm cool I'm cool!" he said. He hugged Charlie, then felt something his back. 

"oh god.." Charlie said. Lucifer looked over and smiled. "sweet sweet blackmail...looks like alastor's got a tail." Charlie sighed and picked up her phone to call alastor, who was trapped in her fathers body. 

He picked up, and was obviously upset. "Charlie? oh thank...satan its you!" Alastor said. "are you ok? dad woke up right next to me! where did you wake up?" Charlie asked. "on the couch...which is weird." 

Lucifer cut in. "me and Lilith are in the middle of a little war right now...so the couch has become my new bed." Lucifer explained. Charlie did her best not to snicker and burst out laughing when lucifer had gone to wake up the rest of the kids. 

"oh my god! they do this all the time! dad says something, mom gets mad at him, than he stays on the couch for a few days, ends with them making up and celebrating." Charlie said. she heard alastor snicker. "so how was the morning sickness my dear? im sorry I couldn't be there." he said. Charlie waved him off. 

"its ok, wasn't to bad this morning. I just don't know how to tell the kids." Charlie said. "well, just wait until I get back. Simple." he said, Charlie could hear him stepping outside. "how can you be so selfish?! of course I have to tell them!" Charlie said. 

Hormone train has arrived at the station. Alastor thought to himself. "um ok..." He said. Charlie let out a scoff. "you don't always have to agree with me ya know!" Charlie said. "Charlie I think the hormones are getting to you." Alastor said. Charlie stopped and sighed. "yeah your right. I guess I just miss you that's all." 

Alastor chuckled. "I know my love, and ill be there in about 8 hours ok?" Alastor asked. Charlie sighed and agreed. She hung up and looked toward the door and froze. Abigor, Adrien, and arrow stood there shocked while lizzie was eating some deer meat. 

"mom your pregnant?!" Adrien asked. Charlie sighed and nodded. The boys all looked at each other and smiled widely and tackled Charlie in a hug. "YES! IM GONNA BE A BROTHER AGAIN!" Abigor said excitedly. Arrow signed (everyone in the family had learned sign language at this point) "is it true?! im gonna be a brother?!" Arrow asked. "yes arrow, your going to be a big brother." Charlie said. 

Arrow let tears fall from his eyes and he hugged Charlie tighter. Charlie smiled softly and hugged her boys tight. Adrien hugged his mom tight. "How do you feel about it Adrien?" Charlie asked. "EXCITED! because apparently, poppy can cure me!" He said excitedly. 

"WHAT?!" Everyone asked at the same time. Adrien nodded and looked towards lucifer, who was standing by the door frame. "Its a simple spell that I can use once every hundred years. Why didn't you tell me?" Lucifer asked. Abigors antlers grew, Lizzie went into a little bit of wendigo, Adrien glowed, and fire started at Arrows hands. 

Lucifer gulped and turned away, and all the kids calmed down. Adrien and Abigor helped Charlie back into bed. "Guys im only three weeks in, I can still do things." Charlie said. All the kids looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

"ha! NO!" Abigor said and ushered everyone out and closed the door behind him. Charlie found she recognized that statement and laughed. She fell back asleep, using one of the many pillows as a teddy bear. 

She woke up about six hours later according to her phone, and groaned. All she wanted was her husband at her side. Charlie got up and got dressed. She walked down and smiled. Abigor and Arrow where figuring out a puzzle, while Adrien and Lizzie where watching a movie. 

Charlie cleared her throat and all the kids looked upwards. "oh hey mom, you ok?" Adrien asked. "kind of. wheres your grandfather?" Charlie asked. "he's outside waiting for dad to get back." Abigor said and turned his attention back to the puzzle. 

Charlie laughed and walked over to the kitchen. "Mom your not having any cravings are you?" Lizzie asked. "No, thank your grandpa. I never even had cravings with you three. Worst thing that happened where hormones." Charlie explained. 

She took out a tiny piece of chicken and ate it. The door burst open and everyone looked over, radio static crackled through the air. "honey im home!" Alastor teased. "alastor!" Charlie said excitedly and jumped into his arms. Alastor hugged Charlie tight. 

"dad!" everyone (expect arrow) shouted and ran over. he hugged his family, even though he was short. "God Charlie, your still taller than me." Alastor teased. "yeah well not for long. wheres dad?" Charlie asked. 

"I'm right over here." Lucifer said in alastors body. "ill admit alastor, I never knew you had this much power." Lucifer said, an inky black tentacle behind him. Alastor growled low and held Charlie and his children close. 

"I would like my body back Lucifer." Alastor said. "fair enough. Repeat after me." Lucifer said and said a spell, to which of Charlie didn't recognize. Alastor said the spell and he and Lucifer where covered in a bright light. 

When the light vanished, Alastor stood in lucifers position. "Alastor...are you ok?" Charlie asked. He looked down and grinned and kissed charlies forehead. "yes my dear, im ok." he said. The kids rushed over to there grandfather to make sure he was alright and alastor whispered to his wife. "daddy's alright sweetheart." He said. Charlie blushed and clutched his arm. 

"alright, im gonna go back to the castle. Lilith is going to kill me..."  He said and started towards the door. "Um dad. your forgetting something." Charlie said. "oh right! Adrien come here." Lucifer said and Adrien walked up. 

Lucifer placed his hand on adriens chest and said a spell, and green glowed. He pulled his hand away and Adrien fell, Alastor ran over and caught him in his arms. Alastor looked angrily at him. "what did you just do?!" Alastor asked. 

Lucifer scoffed. "I cured him, so he'll be fine. Now I must take a leave ol buddy. or should I say..." Lucifer started but was stopped when one alastors tentacles grabbed him and pushed him outside.

Alastor grumbled and locked the door. everyone gave him a weird look and Alastor helped Adrien up. Alastor looked around and saw the TV on. "hey! how about we all watch a movie!" Alastor said nervously. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged and ran over to the couch. 

Charlie stood by alastor. "that was weird...what was he going to bring up?" Charlie asked her husband. He shrugged and held her close. she snuggled into him, kissing his cheek. Alastors grin became silly. He helped Charlie over to the couch and they sat down, Arrow sitting on his fathers lap. 

Charlie snuggled into alastors side, using his shoulder as a pillow. he kissed her forehead gently and they all watched a movie together, finally having peace for a bit. 

That was, until Moxxie called alastor. About Zim.