Lets see where faith takes us

Charlie woke up in her bed,an aching pain in her stomach. She groaned and propped herself up using her elbows. She looked down and found herself in her underwear, just her bra and underwear. She covered herself up with the covers, and heard a chuckle and radio static from across the room.

"My dear, you needn't cover yourself up in front of me."

Charlie looked over and smiled. Alastor walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. "Oh my god! Alastor the baby!" She cried. Alastor's eats flattened against his head, tears ran down his face.

"I'm sorry honey, but the baby...the baby didn't survive." Alastor said with sadness in his voice. Charlie gasped and looked down at her stomach and felt tears running down her face.

Her stomach was covered in stitches, her once white and perfect stomach (with the exception of two pregnancies) was all scarred. Alastor pulled her close and rubbed her back. Charlie cried into his shirt, not wanting to believe it.

Somebody knocked quietly at the door. Alastor stood and opened it. "H-hey dad...is mom awake?" Abigor asked, holding his side. Alastor looked over and looked back at Abigor. He didn't want to lie to his son, but Charlie was not ready for visitors. He opened his mouth to say no but Charlie interrupted him. "yes im awake sweetie. Are you ok?" Charlie asked. Alastor picked up abigor and held him, making abigor blush in embarrassment. 

Charlie laughed. "Oh come on dad! Im 13!" Abigor complained. He started to wiggle around and squirm, making both parents laugh. Abigor squirmed more, his shirt ripping on alastor claws.revealing his scar. Charlie gasped at seeing his scar. Alastor dropped abigor, who looked at his father with fire in his eyes. Abigor looked at his mom, and tried to calm her down.

"mom its ok! I promise! its a cool battle scar I can use to get chicks now!" Abigor said. Charlie looked at him and back at alastor who was whistling nervously. 

Charlie steamed a bit and gave her husband a look. "You ok mom?" Abigor asked. Charlie sighed. "y-yeah...ill be fine. Go and play now." Charlie said and laid back down. Abigor left, his tail in between his legs. 

Alastor sat down next to Charlie, trying to think of what to do. "Charlie?" he asked. Charlie hmmed in acknowledgement. he cuddled up next to her, careful of her stomach. "Look, I know that we just lost someone important, and that your upset about abigors scar, but everyone who has ever faced was killed! Charlie no more fighting! no more enemies! we can raise the kids normally!" Alastor said, his fluffy tail wagging. 

Charlie thought about it. "so that's it? our adventure? its done?" Charlie asked, sadness in her voice. Alastor took her waist in his hand, and the two leaned back. "well my dear, 'our adventure' is never really over. Who knows, maybe something will happen in a couple of years, theres no telling what will happen sweetheart." Alastor kissed her hair and her head fell on his shoulder. 

Lets see where faith takes us.

OK GUYS! this one was short because it was a filler chapter, and i knew you guys would want to know what happened to the baby and charlie. But yeah sorry guys, the babies dead. ANYway, ill publish more chapters. (also alastors wiki has been updated, and whats funny is that he likes dark coffee, which is something i find hilairous and will indeed include.To those who dont get it, a little superstition is that if you like dark coffee, your a serial killer. which we all know al is. alright guys, stay tuned because the next chapter is three years into the future!)