What did you do?!

Alastor's POV

I woke up with Charlie's head on my shoulder. From what I could tell with my feet, she hadn't woken up since I could feel her wearing nothing below her waist.

I chuckled and carefully pulled away. I got up and snapped, wearing a royal outfit instead of casual, since I had matters to take care of.

I closed my eyes, my deer antlers stretching out. I smirked and made my way to the dungeon, i was very certain Charlie barely knew what I was keeping down here.

When I got to the steps, I teleported downstairs. I opened the door, and smiled to myself. Nothing special was down here really, hell, I used this most often to store stuff Charlie didn't want in our bedroom.

I approached one cell in particular, which held two demons I hated with all my being.

Maverick and Valentino. Though I had talked to vaggie about killing them off once and for all, she had pulled me aside and told me they deserved worse punishment, it was hell after all.

I smirked and walked up to the bars. They looked awful. There shirts where stained with blood, and in the three years I had been keeping them down here, I would torture them to the point where they would be begging for death, than I would stop, leave them
Alone to heal for a couple of weeks, only to return and start the cycle all over again.

I opened the door to there cell, where Valentino was being chained to a bed while maverick was being hung by his wrists. They looked up for hopes of rescue, but there faces showed pure horror when they saw it was me.

"Hello boys, what should we do this time? Fire? Chinese water torture perhaps?" I asked.

They looked at me and gulped, I could feel the fear radiating off them. I smiled a huge toothy smile and snapped, a bucket of water appeared over maverick with a single small hole in it.

I turned my attention to Valentino, and decided to let my minions toy with him today. I laughed when a terrified look came upon his face, and I left and locked the jail cell door behind me.

I made my way upstairs to the kitchen and poured myself some dark coffee. I took a slow sip, since I felt a headache coming on.

I heard a groan from across the room and looked over and smiled. "Morning sleepyheads." I joked with the triplets. They gave me a look of pure anger.

"Hey I know something that will cheer you up! Dad jokes!" I said. The triplets groaned. I saw Adriens face light up and he turned to look at me.

"Ya know dad, we would've gotten some more sleep-" he said but I stopped him. "If it wherent for the amazing movie night we had as a family? Yes I agree with you son, it was fun." I said and took another sip of my coffee.

"No dad. It's because mom was moaning way to loud last night."

I spit out my coffee and looked at my offspring. The looks on there faces told me they had heard everything last night.

I just laughed nervously and pretended to make another cup of coffee for Charlie. "I'm going to wake up your mother..." I said and started upstairs.

I heard Abigor snicker and whisper "pfft coward..." I turned to look at him, my deer antlers growing. "Abigor it's your turn to wake your little brother." I said and I heard him groan. I chuckled and made my way up to me and Charlie's room.

I closed the door behind me and yawned and put the coffee down on her beside table and sat down. I sat down next to her and observed she was still wearing an old hoodie I had. Now this hoodie was old, and I myself had never worn it. It was from my hotel days, when Charlie had insisted on getting everyone a hoodie.

I smiled down at her and rubbed her shoulder through the material. She let out a soft moan, wasn't my intention but I would take it. "Wake up my dear."  I said softly. She groaned and turned away from me.

I rolled my eyes. I let my hand into the sweatshirt, and I could feel her smiling, since I was creating the illusion I was going for her breasts. HA.NOPE.

My hand went for her armpit and started to tickle. She immediately laughed uncontrollably.

She smacked my hand away and gave me an angry look and threw a pillow at me. I laughed and put the pillow back down. I saw her drinking her coffee. Huh, she's already experiencing mood swings. Maybe it did work.

I chuckled and she looked at me weird. "From now on, you have got to work on quieting your moans my dear."'I said. "Why?" She asked and took another sip of her coffee. "Because the triplets heard us." I said and she spit out of her coffee.

"Oh no no no! NO!" She said. She set her coffee down and looked under the covers and looked at me. "I would like to be dressed please." She joked. "Aww you but you look much better without clothes my dear~" I flirted. She blushed and hid her face in her hands. I snapped and she was dressed in a black dressed with her crown on her head.

She kissed my cheek as a thank you and got up. I chuckled and got up with her. We headed downstairs to find the kitchen in thin. I saw Adrien still standing there however, looking awful. We walked over to him. "What is it Adrien?" I asked.

"My stomach feels awful...I feel like I'm gonna blow chunks. Do I have to go to school today?" He asked us. I looked at Charlie and shrugged. He had pretty good attendance and great grades, so one day couldn't hurt. She nodded and i turned to him.

"Yes you don't have to go today. Now go back to bed and I'll order a Doctor." He nodded and slugged his way back upstairs. "Mom? Before I forget, we heard this loud scream coming from downstairs." He said and made his way back to his room.

I gulped nervously while Charlie had a confused look on her face. I laughed nervously. Her eyes widened with shock and anger. "Alastor what are you keeping in the dungeon?!?" She asked.

"Nobody you should concern yourself with my love." I said. "Nobody?" She asked. I slapped a hand over my mouth and she growled at me, going into her demon form.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"