Body switch

"Long enough to know I'm getting a sibling."

Alastor and Charlie looked at each other nervously. "Elizabeth you cannot tell your siblings." Alastor said sternly. Lizzie nodded. "It's fine daddy, I understand." Lizzie said.

Alastor and Charlie sighed in relief. "I could've been Kara? Now that's a story." Lizzie said.

Alastor looked at Charlie smuggly. Charlie face palmed. "You see Lizzie, when we where picking out names, you three where supposed to go by the names of Clark, Bruce, and Kara. But when I was in labor, for some reason I said Abigor, Elizabeth and Adrien. The reason I did this I have no idea." Charlie explained.

"wow..." lizzie said and leaned back. Alastor chuckled and thought for a bit. he knew one of his children had the same cannibalistic nature as him, so he pulled out a cooler he had secretly packed from under the seat. He opened it, it was full of venison.

Charlies mouth filled with throw up. Lizzie however, had drool running down her chin. She propelled herself forward towards the cooler and pulled out a huge chunk from the cooler and ripped into it.

Alastor watched, proud of his daughter while Charlie watched disgusted. Alastor noticed her stare and chuckled. "My dear, you've been married to a cannibal for almost a century, still not used to it?" he joked. Charlie glared at alastor while lizzie calmed herself.

"so its Lizzie that has the wendigo, interesting." Alastor mused. Charlie gulped and looked at Lizzie, who was eating away and licked the blood (the meat had been raw) off her fingers. She felt herself being stared at and looked over. "what?" Lizzie asked.

Alastor chuckled and kissed charlies hair and hummed a little tune to himself. Charlie yawned and leaned against him. Alastor wrapped an arm around Charlie and he found himself falling asleep as well. Lizzie yawned and leaned against Adrien, whos head fell on top of hers. Alastor noticed and shook Charlie a bit. She lazily opened an eye, saw all the kids cuddled up together and smiled softly.

She leaned up to alastor and kissed his lips softly, Alastor kissed her back, his hands roaming her straight back. She pulled away and rested against his chest, hugging him close like a child would hug a teddy bear.

He breathed softer so he wouldn't interrupt her sleeping. He checked his hand watch, it would be very late when they got to the condo they would be staying in. When asked why not a mansion by Arrow, Alastor had explained to his youngest he wanted them to see what the life of a non royal is like. He seemed to understand because he didn't ask his dad about it anymore after that.

Alastor looked at Charlies stomach and saw it was bit bigger, not noticeable unless you where sitting right next to her. he put his hand on it, and could tell there was something growing. He let out a small gasp and let tears come to his eyes.

Charlie blinked and noticed her husbands hand on her stomach and his happy gaze. She smiled and placed her hands on the hands that where on his stomach and fell back asleep. Alastor promised her he would wake her when they arrived.

and with that, she fell asleep in her husbands arms.

three hours later

Alastor shook charlie, who blinked open and found the car stopped and the kids gone. "Wake up honey, where here!" Alastor said happily, his little tail wagging. Charlie rubbed her eyes and stepped out of the car, and found Arrow asleep on the ground, while the triplets where asleep against the limo.

Charlie heard a low growl escape her husbands throat, but she shushed him. "Come on, lets get them inside." Charlie said and picked up arrow. Alastor picked up lizzie, and used his tentacles to carry the boys inside. He set the triplets down on the couch, Charlie putting arrow down on a chair and they took a look around.

It was huge for a condo, Another floor with bedrooms. Alastor saw the kitchen was huge and smiled widely. he saw the bags under charlies eyes and chuckled and came up behind her.

He surprised her by sweeping her off her feet and carry her bridal style. She let out a yelp from surprise and had her arms around the back of his neck.

He snickered and she rested her head on his shoulder. "come on, lets get you to bed my dear." he cooed and started carrying her upstairs. "but the kids-" she started but was stopped by alastor. "ill take care of them after i take care of you." he promised and got her into the master bedroom.

Charlie marveld at the size of the room. Alastor set her down on the bed, snapped, and than she was in some comfy Pjs. He kissed her forehead after helping her under the covers. After he closed the door, charlie let herself sink into the matress, finding it was memory foam.

She smiled to herself and tried to fall asleep. About half an hour later she felt alastor crawl into the bed besides her. She blushed at the contact and turned around and used his chest as a pillow.

Alastor smiled and held her close and kissed her forehead gently and she fell asleep.

--------------

Lucifer woke up and yawned and stretched. he teleported himself to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and screamed. He fell backwards, making a bunch of noise. He stood again and looked in the mirror.

"alastor? are you ok?" Charlie asked opening the door with a confused look. Lucifer looked over, calming when he saw it was Charlie. "charlotte! its me! your father!!" he said looking at himself in the mirror.

Charlie just rolled her eyes than they widened when she heard the voice. "wait say that again!" Charlie said. Lucifer let his eyes roll. "Charlotte! ITS ME! fucking lucifer!" he said angrily.

Charlie gasped. "oh my god! dad! how are you in my husbands fucking BODY?!" she asked. "I don't fucking know!" He said. Charlies mouth filled with throw up and she shoved her father out of the way and threw up in the toilet. "woah! Charlie sweetie are you ok?!" he asked helping her.

"ugh! damn morning sickness!" she said and threw up again. Lucifer felt himself filling with rage. "what do you mean 'morning sickness?'" he asked. Charlies eyes widened and she nervously laughed. "oh just a little bug! nothing to worry about dad!"

Lucifers eyes widened. "OH MY SATAN! CHARLIE WHERES THE PHONE?!" he asked. "on the bedside table, why?" he asked. "I need to call your mother!" he said and ran out.

Charlie flushed the toilet and followed her father out. "why?" she asked. Lucifer put on a nervous sweat. "I um well I..." he stammered and dialed his wifes number.

Charlie gave him a weird look and went to wake up the kids. She heard a scream from her bedroom and ran over, Abigor behind her since she had been able to wake him up. "dad?! what the hell is goin on?" Charlie asked.

Lucifer waved them off, said something to Lilith and hung up. "WELP, I am a dead man." Lucifer said. Abigor recognized the voice and screamed. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! GRANDPA?!" Abigor asked. "yeah its me!" Lucifer announced.

Abigor looked him up and down and smirked. "hows it feel to be tall for once?" Abigor asked. Lucifer growled low, but Charlie held him back.

"dad why where you so worried about calling mom?" Charlie asked. Lucifer gulped. "well um ya see..." Abigor looked at him, his eyes glowed a bit, and he snickered. "he was trying to give you a sibling that's what." Abigor said and booked it before either one of them could get to him.

Lucifer turned towards his daughter. "now what do you mean, morning sickness?" Lucifer asked. Charlie sighed and turned towards her dad.

"dad...I'm pregnant again."

(Also here's the picture I took of all the kids on gacha life)