Father defeated

Zim came over a few weeks later. He snuck into lizzies room after saying hello to the king and queen. Lizzie was laying on her bed, playing on her phone when Zim came in. They where finally 13, and Zim had plans.

He walked over and held out his hand for Lizzie. she took it. "Ya know liz, where 13 now, so I was wondering...do you maybe want to...Well...Lizzie can I...can I kiss your neck?" Zim asked.

Lizzie found herself blushing. She nodded. Zim smirked and pinned her down to her bed, his knee resting in between her legs. "You sure?" Zim asked. Lizzie kissed his nose and moved her head to the right.

He smiled, than attended to it. He kissed her all over neck, soon being able to find her sweet spot. Lizzie let out a little groan and hugged him close as he started to lick and suck her sweet spot.

She groaned and took in a fistful of his hair. He lifted his head and facepalmed. "I'm so stupid..." he said. Lizzie gave him a confused look and got up. She walked over to her mirror and covered her mouth.

There where hickeys running up and down her neck. She looked at Zim, mad and upset. He gulped. "Do you have any make up?" He asked. She nodded. "Ok, just put some make up over it ok?" Zim said. Lizzie nodded and kissed his forehead.

"OH LIZZIE! I'm respecting your privacy by knocking, but asserting my authority as your father by coming in anyway!"  Alastor said, breaking down the door.

Zim stepped in front of her, his tail around her waist. She held onto the back of his shirt, she hadn't hid her hickeys yet. Alastor came in, Lizzie and Zim smiling nervously.

Alastor gave them a confused look. "Come on you two, suppers ready!" He told them. Zim sighed in relief. Alastor walked over, as the radio demon, he could sense fear, but he had no idea why his daughter and her friend would be radiating it.

"Move aside Zim." Alastor instructed. Zim gulped but stayed put. Alastor moved Zim to the side so he could get to his daughter. Zim made his way to the door.

Alastor looked Lizzie up and down, who was sweating nervously. He looked at her neck and went into his demon form.

Three.hickeys. On his daughters. Neck. Lizzie laughed nervously and joined zims side. "RUN!" She screamed. Zim and Lizzie booked it for the teleportation pad, something Charlie had installed after the kids started school. 

Alastor chases them throughout the castle. Abigor opened his door to see what the ruckus was all about and saw Lizzie, Zim, and his father run by. He shrugged and shut his door.

They ran through the throne room, where Charlie was sitting on her throne, reading the news paper. She looked up and shot up when she saw Lizzie and Zim run by.

She ran over and grabbed alastor by the arm when he ran by. "Honey what the hell is going on?!" Charlie asked. "I found hickeys on her neck!" Alastor said. "WHAT?!" Charlie exclaimed and joined him in chase.

Lizzie quickly kissed zims nose and fired up the teleporter, and Zim was teleported to his apartment. Lizzie sighed in relief and turned around and saw her parents waiting for her.

Alastor grabbed her arm and dragged her into his office, he threw her in a bit and she glared at them. Charlie slammed the door behind her and joined alastors side, crossing her arms.

"Care to explain yourself young lady?" Alastor asked. Lizzie stuck out her tongue at her father, making him angrier. Charlie sighed and squeezed his hand. "Elizabeth mange, you are grounded." Charlie said. Lizzies eyes widened at her mother using her full name.

Lizzie walked past her parents. At the door she looked at her parents. "Just for your information, I kiss like a princess!" She said. Alastor rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah? Don't believe me?! Ask Zim!" She said. Alastor grew angrier. Charlie tried to hold him back but to no avail.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM! RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" Alastor shouted. Lizzie gulped and started walking. "YOU CAN COME OUT WHEN YOUVE LEARNED TO BE RESPECTFUL!" He shouted after her.

Tears ran down lizzies face as she sprinted towards her room. Charlie gave alastor an angry look. He looked at his wife. "What?" He asked. Charlie let out a groan and walked upstairs. Alastor's ears flattened against his head. He sat down on the chair and sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

Charlie knocked on lizzies door. "Sweetie? Can I come in?" Charlie asked. She heard Lizzie get up and she heard the knob click. She opened the door and saw Lizzie on her bed, trying to hide her tears. "Hey June bug, you ok?" Charlie asked sitting down on her bed.

Lizzie didn't answer and let more tears run down her face. Charlie sighed. "Ya know, he's only trying to protect you." Charlie said. Lizzie rolled her eyes. "Right, because chasing after me is protecting me." Lizzie said, a bit of static in her voice.

Charlie sighed. "Yes, he shouldn't have done that." Charlie said, her goat horns coming out a bit. Charlie took a breath and made her horns go away. She patted her daughters leg. "I'm not going to force you to forgive him, but just know that he loves you so much." Charlie said.

She got up and kissed her daughters forehead and walked out, closing the door behind her. Lizzie thought about it, her father had always done everything for her. He was a good dad, so he deserved to be forgiven.

Meanwhile in alastor's office

"Please listen to me my dear! She needs to be punished!" Alastor pleaded. Charlie covered her ears and pretended not to hear him. "Ugh! Women!" Alastor complained. Charlie heard him say that and went into her demon form and faced him.

"Ok then! You want to play like that?!" Charlie asked. She stomped upstairs to there room. Alastor followed her but got the door slammed in his face. Charlie opened the door and threw some pillows and a blanket at him. "Have fun on the couch al!" She said.

"What?!" He asked, shocked. She slammed the door on his face. He held his nose, his tail in between his legs. Alastor grumbled and went down to his throne. He sighed. He very obviously wasn't wanted here.

He fired up the teleportation pad, as it was loading, he set his crown on this throne. He looked at Charlie's throne, a single tear running down his cheek. Alastor put in the destination and stepped on the pad, and closed his eyes.

When he opened them he was at the hotel. He went inside and found Husker at the bar. He walked over, husk hearing his footsteps. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Husk asked.

"God, I found hickeys on lizzies neck and apparently I overreacted." He said. Husk slid him a bottle of fireball, alastor grabbed it and drank half of it. Lucifer came down and was shocked when he saw alastor down there.

"What are you doing here alastor?" Lucifer asked sitting down next to him. Alastor sighed. "Me and Charlie got into an argument about Lizzie." Alastor explained. "I found hickeys on her neck." Alastor said.

Lucifers eyes filled with fire. "WHAT?!" He asked. Lucifer took some breathes and calmed himself down. "Just stay here for as long as you need alastor." Lucifer said and walked back upstairs.

Alastor chugged some more fireball, his ears pressed against his head.

Who knew that he could get this sad?