the meeting

Three hours later Lucifer was throwing arrow in the air and catching him and throwing him up again. Arrow was giggling madly, while alastor was getting changed in the bathroom. "Please do be careful Lucifer!" Alastor shouted from the restroom. Lucifer rolled his eyes.

Alastor got dressed and came out. Lucifer gave arrow to alastor and opened his laptop, his son in law may hate modern technology, but he didn't. He opened up the FaceTime app and called Lilith before anything else.

"Hello?" Lilith said, and Lucifer blushed when he saw she was getting ready for bed. "Oh sorry honey!" He said, his cheeks filling with red. Lilith giggled. "It's ok, I just got my pjs on. Where's alastor?" She asked. "He's putting arrow in the tub." Lucifer explained.

Lilith nodded and layed down on her bed. "So how's the hotel honey?" Lucifer asked. Liliths eyes filled with excitement. "Sweetheart you wouldn't believe it! At least 10 souls a week!" Lilith stated. Lucifer started coughing from shock. "Your shitting me..." he said and Lilith shook her head no.

Lilith yawned. "Well I'm getting tired, better go to bed. Good luck tomorrow honey. Love you!" She said and blew Lucifer a kiss. Lucifer caught it and blew it back and hung up, but the screen informed him there was an incoming call from Charlie as soon as he pressed the hang up button.

Lucifer answered it and leaned back in his chair. "Oh hi daddy! Where's alastor?" She asked and Lucifer let his eyes roll. "In the bathroom giving your son a bath." Lucifer explained. Charlie giggled. "Well can I see him?" Charlie asked and Lucifer nodded and picked up the laptop. "Oh, something happened with arrow by the way." Lucifer said to Charlie and her eyes bulged. "THE WHAT?!" Charlie asked but Lucifer kept his mouth shut and set the laptop next to alastor who was having a hard time with arrow.

"Come on arrow! Enough with the fire! I have to wash your hair!" Alastor said and put shampoo in his hand and reached for his sons hair. Charlie just watched,intrigued. She had bathed arrow multiple times, every time proving difficult.

Arrow just looked at his father and coughed up fire. Charlie's eyes widened and she slapped a hand over her mouth. Arrow was like her! One of her children was like her after all!

Alastor just sighed and washed the shampoo off his hand and leaned back in frustration. He looked to his side and saw Charlie. "Oh honey! I didn't know you where here!" Alastor said in surprise. "Try distracting him, always worked for me." Charlie said. Alastor gulped and started making goo goo noises, making Adrien distracted. Alastor than started washing his hair, relieved.

"So how was your day dear?" Alastor asked while rinsing off his ear. Charlie giggled. "Exciting! After you left me and the kids made an absolute mess of the kitchen! I got this one picture!" Charlie said and held her phone to the screen, alastor looked over and burst out laughing. The picture was of Abigor, Adrien, and Lizzie all throwing flour at each other. "That must've been a mess." Alastor said and started washing arrow, who was occupying himself with a rubber duck.

"No shit, it really was. How was yours?" Charlie asked and Alastor's eyes widened. "Ohh it was nothing!" He said. Charlie gave him a look. "Honey I know Adrien is pyrokinetic." Charlie said and alastor sighed. "Yeah, and his demon form is a combination of both of ours!" Alastor said and Charlie gasped.

Lizzie burst into the room. "MOOMM ABIGORS-DADDY!" Lizzie shouted when she saw who was on screen.Alastor laughed and waved. "Hello sweetheart! How was your visit to winter wonderland?" Alastor teased. Lizzie groaned and flopped down on her parents bed. Abigor came in as well, followed by Adrien.

"Hi dad!" The boys shouted and came up behind Charlie. Charlie laughed and moved so the kids to talk to there father.

20 minutes later

Charlie was finally alone with her husband again. "Well I should head to bed. Talk to you in a few days love." Alastor lifted arrow from the tub and rested him in his knee "wave bye bye arrow!" Alastor instructed and arrow waved goodbye to his mom,prompting a laugh from his mom. "Bye my boys! Alastor could you cover his ears, I want to tell you his birthday present." Charlie said and alastor did so confused.

"Honey his birthday isn't for a good six months." Alastor said dumbfounded. Charlie giggled and got up close to the screen. "No, I just wanted to tell you one more thing." Charlie said, her voice getting low. Alastor looked at her confused, and Charlie giggled. "Goodnight daddy~" Charlie said and alastor turned redder than his hair.

Charlie kissed the screen and hung up, leaving behind a blushing alastor. Alastor got arrow changed and took him into the main room, where Lucifer took him and got him ready for a bedtime story.

Alastor started setting up his bed.

At least me and him are getting him are good now. Other wise this night would be extremely awkward.

Lucifer stopped reading mid sentence and looked at his grandson. "Now arrow, I'm going to give you some advice, remember, you never take shit from other demons!" Alastor went into fits of giggles. "Isn't that the advice you gave Charlie?" Alastor asked and Lucifer nodded, stood and put arrow in his crib, arrow falling asleep easily.

"Well we've got a big day tomorrow, get some sleep alastor." Lucifer said and alastor gave him a teasing look. "Who are you and what have you done with Lucifer?" Alastor teased. Lucifer rolled his eyes and the two went to sleep.

15 hours later.

"OUR SON DIDNT DESERVE THIS!" Mr.Von said, slamming his hands down on the table. Alastor banged the table with his fist, getting angrier by the second. "You two are mistaken yourselves! He's deserved every inch of torture he got! He invaded her brain and nearly drove her to insanity!" Alastor stated.

Lucifer agreed. "He can have the choice of two punishments, either ban from the kingdom district of hell for all eternity, OR, he can spend six months at the hotel." Lucifer explained. The Vons jaws dropped. Mr.Von sent for a butler to get Daniel. Daniel arrived five minutes later. "Mr.Mange." Daniel said with a nod. Alastor let his eyes roll.

"Ok son, you can be ban from the kingdom district of hell for all eternity, OR, you can spend six months at the hotel." Mr.Von explained. Daniel thought about it. "I'll spend six months at the hotel." Daniel stated. Lucifer nodded. "We'll be here in three weeks to pick you up." Lucifer said, than he and alastor left.

"Harold! How can you spend six months at the hotel?!" His mother asked. Harold was his real name, Daniel was just the name he used more often and was planning on having it changed soon. "Mother, I was born here, if I spend six months at the hotel, I leave without punishment." Daniel explained, with a huge evil grin.

"Than alastor is out of the picture, and hell will have a new king."