Movie night

"Mom, dad, i have something to tell you." Adrien said, putting on a nervous sweat. Alastor and charlie looked nervously at each other. They looked back at there son. "Yes son?" alastor asked. Adrien took a deep breath and looked at all of his siblings, who knew. 

They nodded reassuringly to there brother. Adrien smiled at them. He looked at his parents again. 

"I um..well i..." he begun. Charlie however, did know. She had been cleaning his room looking for his school uniform when she saw a rainbow flag under his bed. Was she surprised? No not really. Did she love him just as much if not more? of course she did!

"what is it honey?" Charlie asked with a knowing tone, smirking at him. Alastor looked at her werid. Lizzie had enough. "oh for gods sake!" she said. She stood, her chair flying out behind her. She came up besides adrien, and rolled up his sleeves. 

Alastor started to cough from what he saw. Charlie took another bite of her meal however, again, she knew. "Adrien why are you wearing rainbow bracelets?" alastor asked. charlie gave him a smack at the back of his head. "Rainbow means gay al." Charlie said. 

Alastor spit out the wine he was drinking. "WHAT?!" he asked. Adrien looked down at his feet, ashamed. He had tears coming down when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He opened his eyes and gasped. His father was hugging him. Alastors deer ears where pressed against his head, the tips pointing downwards. "I am so so SO proud of you." He said, the radio noise gone. 

Adrien hugged him back. After they separated, the kids all ran into the living room to watch a movie. Charlie walked up to her husbands side, kissing his cheek once she arrived there. "Thanks baby. I know our support means alot to him." she said and squeezed his hand. 

Alastor looked down at his wife. "Baby? thats a new one." he teased. Charlie blushed and looked up at him. Alastor leaned down and kissed her lips. Charlie was surprised at the gesture but kissed him back, her hands finding the sides of his face. 

After they separated, charlie giggled. Alastor cocked a brow at her. She moved his crown to the side so it was hanging off his head. He chuckled, taking her waist in his hand and lead her to the room where the kids where watching a movie. 

"ah the picture show! i do love a good performance!" he said and sat down on the couch next to arrow, who climbed onto his parents lap. Charlie pet arrows little fawn ears, who had little antlers growing. Meanwhile all the teenagers looked at each other and than there father. 

"daddy whats that?" lizzie asked and pointed to the TV. Alastor chuckled. "The picture show! what else would it be?" He asked. Abigor cupped his hands over his mouth. "BOOMER ALERT!" he joked. The teenagers burst out laughing while charlie was holding back a snicker. 

"huh? whats a boomer?" he asked, making the teenagers laugh harder and charlie actually began to laugh. Alastor rolled his eyes and snapped, than the movie began to play. 

The title screen showed the title of the movie, charlie cringed. It.was.BAMBI. She brought it up and he shrugged and asked her what it was. Everyones heads snapped toward alastor, who was sitting there sharing some popcorn he had snapped into existence with arrow. 

Everyone shrugged and started watching. 

Charlie saw Alastors face light up when he saw the movie was about a deer. Charlie giggled rested her legs on his lap. The triplets saw this and fake barfed, but arrow threw some popcorn at them. When they looked at there little brother, the triplets eyes widened. He had fire swirling around him. He put a single finger to his lip to tell them to shut up. 

Alastor and Charlie looked at each other, a bit scared. Alastor winked at his wife and scratched arrow behind his ears, making arrows fire go away and arrow stomp his little foot. Charlie giggled and pulled arrow onto her lap. 

Halfway through, when arrow was asleep and lying on his mothers chest, Bambis mother was shot. The triplets all looked at each other concerned, than Adrien summoned all his courage to look at his parents. Charlie was fine, she had seen the movie many times before. But alastor...oh boy.

Charlie looked at her husband and choked on popcorn. his deer ears, flattened against his head, while he had tear stains on his cheek. "honey?!" she asked and handed alastor a napkin. He sniffled and used it to wipe his eyes and moved his monocle away. "I apologize, but you never hunt does! everyone knows that!" he cried and blew into the napkin. 

All the triplets looked at each other in worry and than at there mom, who shrugged. she had never seen him like this. Lizzie was first to take action and climbed up onto the couch and hugged her father, followed by both Adrien and abigor. 

Alastor smiled softly and hugged all of them. He knew that something had to be done to be changed the rules about being an heir. He looked at Charlie, the two reading each others minds. they both nodded and turned there attention to the movie. 

After the movie, and finally getting arrow to bed, the two sat on there bed, deep in thought. "My dear, the rules about the throne need to be changed, agreed?" he asked, his voice making Charlie jump. "huh? oh yeah. yeah sure." she said and got back to thinking. 

Alastor died on the inside. "you want another child don't you?" he asked point blank. Charlie blushed red. "WHAT?! pfft that's crazy! I-yes. yes I do." she admitted. Alastor chuckled. "alright, we can try tonight, which would be killing two birds with one stone since im still in heat, just not as severally this time. BUT, tomorrow, I want to talk to your father about changing the rules." Alastor said. 

Charlie nodded, herself turning red. Alastor noticed her hesitation. "If you don't want to-" he started but was stopped by Charlies lips against his own. 

"Oh trust me, I want this." Charlie said when they separated. Alastor chuckled and climbed on top of her, kissing her. 

I can only hope this works, who knows what condition she is in after helsas attack. Alastor thought, but when he saw Charlie below him, he was reminded of something. Humans weren't the only ones who had sex for pleasure, demons did as well, it was hell after all! So he just said, fuck it, to himself, and got started with her neck.