Dare Me (Part 40 - Alexis) (Mature Content ⚠️)

He walks away from me and over to the bar, pulling out two shot glasses and a bottle of tequila. He opens the fridge and grabs a bowl that has lime slices in it. I walk over to him and slide up onto the leather stool, resting my hands on the cool counter top. He pours us each one and walks around. "Hold out your wrist," he says. I do so, and he grabs it. He slides my bangle bracelets out of the way, watching me as he brings my wrist to his lips. He kisses me softly, and then I feel his tongue graze my skin, making butterflies go nuts in my stomach and sending a spark right between my legs. I swallow and close my thighs. He kisses my wrist one more time before giving it back and picking up the saltshaker. Once he lightly covers my wrist with salt, he picks up a lime from the bowl. "Grab the glass." I pick it up as he places the lime wedge between his lips. I smile. Okay. I see what you're doing here. I switch positions so I can sit on my knees. I then lick my wrist, loving the fact his mouth was just there, and I toss back the shot before reaching out and grabbing his neck, bringing his lips and the lime to me. I suck the lime from his mouth and then let it drop because I want more of him. I kiss his lips and he wraps his arms around my back, pulling me closer to him. My hands move to his soft hair, and my tongue lightly darts out to dance with his. My insides feel on fire. What a high it is kissing this man. What. A. Fucking. High. He grabs my ass and kisses me harder. Lime, tequila, and salt mixed with him. It's heaven on earth. He pulls away. "We still have more shots to take," he says. "Behave." I fold my lips in and sit back on my haunches, placing my palms on top of my thighs as he grabs his shot glass. "I do believe your wrist needs some salt, Mr." He grins but only slightly, his blue eyes shining in the softly lit room. The soft cotton I'm wearing smells like forest spice and all man, but I want it off and him on top of me. The music changes, and"Slow" by The Fratellis comes on. The music is sad, and I look at his face as he holds out his wrist. "It's all yours." His face shows no humor, like he's giving me more than his wrist. The Fratellis sing lyrics about leaving and doing it slow. My chest feels warm from the inside, and my heart swells. I think I love this man. I swallow and take hold of his wrist, repeating what he did, except I close my eyes when my lips land against his skin and I feel everything...hoping he will, too. I pull away and sprinkle a little salt on. He tears his gaze from me, licks his wrist, and tosses the shot back as I place the lime into my mouth. He shakes his head and pulls the lime out, hurriedly grabbing me to him and kissing me crazy. He lifts me from the stool, and I wrap my legs around his waist. My heart pounds. He walks us to the bed and lays us down. His hands go to the bottom of my shirt, and he breaks our kiss. "I love seeing you in my T-shirt," he says. Love. There's that word again. "I love the fact it smells like you." He looks like I pained him by saying that. "Colby," I say. My eyes go to the small birthmark on his neck and I run my finger over it, like I've wanted to do since the first time I saw it.

"Is this real?" he asks, almost like a small child asking about a make-believe story.

Why is this man hurting so much?

Who did this to you?