Dare Me (Part 41 - Alexis) (Mature Content ⚠️)

!EXTREME SMUT WARNING!

I lean up, flipping us so I'm on top. I reach down and pull my shirt up and over my head, letting it fall beside the bed. My breasts ache for him to touch them, and I unbutton my jeans and unzip the zipper. I bend, coming face to face with him. "This is real," I say lowly because I want him to pay attention to it. I want him to know I mean it with everything inside of me. He sits up, pressing his lips to mine as he does. He kisses me with every emotion, and I feel it. Good God, I feel it. His hands run over my back, to my sides, and up until they cover my breasts. I arch my back, and my head falls. His lips kiss over the skin on my neck before softly biting the tops of my breast.

What have I been doing for the past how ever many years?

Is this what it's supposed to be like?

He flips us back over, and I rip open his shirt, causing buttons to go flying.

"Oops."

He grins. "Fuck the shirt." He kisses me again as I smirk. We've been tiptoeing around this moment for too long. We've been flirting with the idea of getting close and Lord knows I've dreamed about Colby Brock on top of me, inside of me, and all over me, but nothing could prepare my heart for how this beautiful moment between us would seal the deal. My legs fall open and he grinds into me. I need him so badly, it's almost painful. He reaches down, his hand disappearing into my jeans. "I've wanted to feel you since the first time I saw you," he says, his voice sounding hoarse as he rubs over my most sensitive area. I breathe in as a sizzle of pleasure washes over me. Heat runs up my spine, chasing lust and the strong need to be closer to this beautiful, damaged man. "Get these off," he says, removing his hand. I lean up and pull my jeans and panties down as he does the same with his slacks. How much he wants me shows through his boxer briefs and I can't help but lick my lips. Blue eyes filled with pure lust and want scan over my naked body. The soft glow from lamps spread out over the apartment, making me feel less exposed, but it's still nerve-wracking to have someone so breathtaking look at you like you're everything. Colby climbs back onto the bed and I watch as he spreads my knees. "You're fucking beautiful," he says. I bite my lip as he leans down and presses his lips to my stomach. Butterflies fly and emotions run wild as he descends his kisses and then he licks me. My lower body bolts up and my hands find his soft hair. I grip onto his head and my legs try to close, but he keeps them open. My head falls back and my heels dig into the mattress. "Oh God," I moan as two fingers enter me. Muscles ripple under inked skin as he moves his fingers skillfully. His mouth feels like heaven, and the view I have of his body makes my mouth water. All man, tattoos, and firm lean muscles. Hot heat runs down the back of my legs and a pure overwhelming feeling of happiness and unexplainable content expels from my mind. My eyes shut and my head presses into the cotton sheet. A full body shiver passes through me as my breath exhales from my lungs. He kisses me softly on my clit, making me jump. "No more," I say breathlessly. He looks up at me with the sexiest goddamn smirk. I could die. "No more?" he asks, his blue eyes mischievously glistening. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and crawls up my body. I slide his briefs past his hips, and he kicks them off. We're skin on skin now, heart to heart. I'm soaked, and he looks at me as he easily slides in. "Holy shit," he says on a moan. I fall away into my own world of bliss, closing my eyes as I feel completely consumed by Colby. He lifts my leg and bends my knee, digging in harder, moving us up the bed. The music flows still and his lips find mine. My thigh opens wider as he holds the other tightly. I find the pillows above my head and grip onto them as he pushes and pulls back. The fitted sheet pops off the bed and I feel raw mattress under my hand. I've had nothing compared to this, and I know in this very moment I'll never have anything near this with any other person. I see colors of soft blue and silver gray behind my closed lids. My lungs leak air and my nails scratch skin. I moan and sigh; he breathes hard and sinks deep. The outside world disappears, and for all I know at this very moment, it's only us.

He loves me like I've never been loved.

He kisses me like I'm the one he was meant to kiss.

He whispers sweet things into my ear and tells me how good I feel.

My body shakes and his does the same, and it's only us.

Only us.