Lisanna's Surprise and Lucy's Triumph!

Chapter 10 - recap

"Natsu... Is it-" I am cut off when he suddenly presses his lips to mine. My eyes widen in initial shock but I eventually lean into it. We pull apart and he rests his forehead on mine.

"It's you Luce," he sighs.

• • •

I shiver as chills run down my spine. I pull his jacket closer around me. "Let's get you home Lucy," Natsu says kissing the top of my head. We walk back home after picking his bag back up, hand in hand.

• * •

Chapter 11 - Lisanna's Surprise and Lucy's Triumph!

His warm embrace was something I was happy to be familiar with. I pushed myself up from the mattress and my hair--still slightly damp, fell around my face like a curtain. I looked over to see his spot empty. His ability to wake up early for just basketball baffled me.

I got up and got changed, made breakfast and set Wendy's portion aside for her. She would want to eat when she got back from tennis. It was Saturday, and I had some digging to do. I sat down on the couch and opened my laptop. I logged into my dad's data bases and pulled up information on Sting and Lisanna.

I found nothing on either of them there, so I decided to look them up online. Sure enough I found Sting, but I also found a few weird links in the search. Confused as to why they would be there. I clicked on one, and it was an add to buy 'Kitty' for a night, $100 dollars per night.

I gaped at the picture. It was Lisanna. I quickly shut my laptop, stood up and went outside. I leaned on the small deck railing, not caring about the bitter wind. I was busy figuring out what to do. I wasn't about to let Lisanna be the only one watching the other, but that was serious. Suddenly warm arms worked their way around me and I was pinned between the railing and a muscular body.

"So why are you out here in the cold like this Mrs. Dragneel?" Natsu murmurs the question in my ear. I shrug in response.

"I felt like it," I add. That's when he spun me around and kissed me passionately taking all my breath away.

When he releases me I ask, "Why did you do that?"

He grins, "I felt like it." I glare at him and smack him lightly on the arm. He laughs and pulls me inside the apartment. I laughed as Natsu picked me up and kissed me. I ran my hands through his pink hair, happy to finally be his. Wendy opened the door and dropped her bag. Then she squealed and ran over to me and enveloped me in a giant hug.

"Finally!" She gasped, "Natsu finally opened his eyes."

I hug her back. "Yeah, he did," I smile.

He leans over Wendy and kisses me. "Hey! Little girl down here!" She cried.

"Oops! Sorry Wendy!" We laugh. She grabs up the food I made and ate it. Her eyes widen.

"This is the best! How did you make these muffins so good?" She looked up at me.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure..."

"Well, it's really good Lucy," she then hurries off to her room. Natsu grinned when she closed her door.

"Alone time," he smirks.

I stare at him, realizing what he means. "Oh no, no Wendy is home!" I protest.

"She's got her music going, and she won't care either way," he kisses me.

"It's the middle of that day," I add.

"So our neighbors are gone," he tells me.

"Natsu..." I sigh.

"Fine, but I'm still gonna kiss you," he says pulling me into his room. He pins me to the wall and I blush as he stares at me, inching closer. He backs away laughing.

"Lucy I wouldn't do that to you," he tells me.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Not now anyway..." He smirks. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Whatever you Ego Fluffing Basketball Player," I huff.

He pulls me close to him, "You know you love this Ego Fluffing Basketball Player," he teases.

"So you admit to fluffing your ego?" I raise an eyebrow and giggle.

"Point to you Luce, you got me," he shrugs.

"I told you," I poke his chest. He shakes his head laughing.

"I love you Lucy," he tells me.

"What's not to love?" I ask before moving up and kissing him gently.

• * •

The next day I opened my laptop again, remembering what I had previously learned about Lisanna. I had what I needed incase she tried anything, and I had the gut feeling she would. I looked into the kitchen where Natsu and Wendy where making lunch, arguing about the best players on Fiore's basketball team--the Dragons. Despite her girly frills Wendy was quite tomboyish.

I saved the page into my photos and then put my laptop away. I stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to help finish making lunch. We spent the afternoon talking about the upcoming Holiday and how we would spend it.

"Mama and Papa are coming down! Right Natsu?" Wendy looked at her older brother.

"Yeah, they are. They will be more then thrilled to find out about our surprise," he looks at me.

"Well, we all know I'm by myself so it will just be us and your parents then," I say before taking a bite of pasta.

"Sounds like it," he agrees.

Suddenly Wendy jumps up and runs past us to the window.

"No way..." She gasps.

• * •

Chapter 12 - Sting Eucliffe and Lisanna Strauss, Leaked!

Levy was hyper and jumpy when I reached her in the hall.

"You're hyper today," I note.

She smiles and nods enthusiastically.

"Gajeel got me the entire Heroes of Olympus book set!" She gushes. I laugh at her cuteness.

"So, I heard you and Natsu are a thing," she winks.

"Yeah.." I sigh blushing.

"Awe! Lucy your turning red!" She teases.

"Shut up..." I mumble.

"Hey Lucy," Natsu wraps and arm around me and kisses my head.

"Oh my gosh, you are so cute!" Levy squeals, drawing the attention of nearby students. I hide my face in Natsu's chest.

"She's shy..." Levy teases.