Vol. 1 Ch. 1 Welcome To Remnant

Your POV

I was in my room watching the newest episodes of RWBY Volume 7. When Episode 4 (Pomp And Circumstance) ended, I decided to install a software update on my computer. Part of the way through the update, my computer started to freak out and spark like crazy. I immediately went to force it to shut down, but nothing happened. I went to unplug it and grabbed the cord. Then I was severely shocked by my computer and felt like I was being sucked into the screen. Then everything went black.

When I woke up, I was no longer in my room. Instead, I was outside of a club that looked vaguely familiar. I sighed and went in and sat down at the bar. I ordered a drink and the bartender said, "That'll be 5 Lien."
Lien? I thought. I can't be there... It's not real. I pulled 5 dollars out of my wallet and asked, "Is this enough?" They nodded and took the dollar. After I finished my drink, I headed towards the exit of the club. I stopped when I saw a familiar girl with yellow hair. I was looking at Yang Xiao Long in the flesh. She was the only member of Team RWBY that I had a crush since I started watching the show. That confirms it, I thought. I'm in the universe of RWBY. I then said, "Aren't you a little young to be coming into a club like this?" Yang looked at me and said, "Aren't you the same age as me, hot stuff?" I smirked and said, "Touché. How about I buy us both a drink?" She smiled and said, "Sure thing, hot stuff." Then we both went to the counter and I ordered myself another drink and got Yang a Strawberry Sunrise with no ice and a little umbrella.
After I ordered our drinks, Yang spoke up and said, "How'd you know what I wanted?" I smirked and said, "Lucky guess." She nodded and our drinks came.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Yang tuning Bumblebee)

After Yang had started to destroy the club, I saw a part of the ceiling about to fall on me. But before it could, I managed to discover my semblance and I glitched through it. After the fight, Yang and I found Ruby outside. Ruby looked up and saw me by Yang and said, "Yang, who's your friend?" Yang turned to me and said, "That's right. I never got your name, hottie." I smirked and said, "I'm Y/N L/N. I just got to Vale." They both nodded and Ruby said, "Hi, Y/N. I'm Ruby Rose. I'm Yang's little half sister." Yang smiled and said, "So, hottie, where are you staying? I was thinking maybe we could hang out tomorrow." I scratched the back of my head and said, "Well, the thing is..." Yang put her hands on her hips and said, "What is it?"
I panicked and just said, "I'm on my own. I lost my parents fairly recently and I don't really have any other family or place to live... But I'm hoping to get into Beacon if I can." Yang and Ruby stood there in shock and then hugged me, Yang hugging me tightly from the front. Then Yang said, "You can stay with us if you want." I smiled and said, "Really?" Ruby replied, "Yeah, I'm sure our dad won't mind." I smiled, hugged Yang, and said, "Thank you!" Yang blushed and said, "No problem, hot stuff."

I hope you all enjoyed this book so far.
Master out.