Vol. 3 Ch. 26 New Functions

Your POV

Qrow goes to punch me, but I quickly used my semblance and glitched through him, avoiding his attack. And before Qrow could react, he hits the wall with his fist, breaking a part of it off. That brick hit him in the face, breaking his nose. Qrow falls onto the ground and groaned in pain. I was panting as I said, "Had enough yet?"

Qrow gave up and said, "Alright, alright, you win. But if you ever do anything to hurt my niece in any way, you'll─" I cut him off and said, "I know, I'll regret it." He smiled and said, "I gotta say I'm impressed, kid. Nobody, apart from my teammates on team STRQ or Ozpin, has ever dodged me from that close of range. And nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has ever managed to break my nose this bad." I laughed nervously and said, "My bad, but in your case, I'd call that an improvement since it didn't happen in a bar." Qrow laughed and said, "Smartass."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Qrow sparing)

I woke up and looked at my girlfriend, who was still fast asleep on my chest. I gently shake her to wake her up. She yawned a little and said, "Y/N, go back to sleep, it's Saturday." I smiled and said, "I know, but it's also my last physical therapy appointment. It's going to be a long session too. Especially since they're going to have me test my new arm's abilities." Yang groaned and said, "Fine. But you better not hurt yourself. I love you." I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you too. See you later." Then I climbed down from the bed, got dressed, and left for my appointment.

When I got there, I saw Mary waiting for me. I sat down and she started explaining my arm's abilities. She said, "Today, we'll see if your ready to go back to doing missions, so we'll need to make sure that you can use your arm properly. Your cybernetic arm has its own nanomachines in that'll repair any damages done to the arm as long as you're not dead. Along with that, the nanomachines have the ability to allow you to convert your arm into a couple different weapons."

I looked at my arm in awe and Mary said, "Now currently, your arm only has the ability to store 2 different weapons for it to change into. So you'll need to decide what those two weapons are. Now given how Ms. Xiao Long told me about your hobby of gadgets, I've laid out some things that you can use to come up with ideas for those weapons."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I already have a couple weapon ideas in mind.
Master out.