Vol. 2 Ch. 10 Overwhelming Stress

Your POV

I was so stressed out about when and how to tell everyone else the truth, that I didn't even realize that the rest of the team had reentered the dorm.
Until I felt a hand on my shoulder and I heard Yang say, "Y/N? Is everything alright?" I sat up and said, "It's nothing." Yang looked at me concerned and said, "Alright then. You know that you can tell me anything, right?" I nodded and said, "I know, I just need some fresh air. I'll be back later." Yang nodded slowly and said, "Okay, just be safe."
I nodded and left the room. I went to roof, sat down, and looked up at the shattered Moon. How am I even going to help the others out tomorrow night? I thought. I mean I could go with Yang and Neptune to Junior's club. But there's not enough room on Bumblebee for Neptune and I to both ride on it. That's even more stress to add on to trying to figure out when I'm going to tell the truth to the rest of the team. I think it might be best if I didn't go with them tomorrow. Then I felt my Scroll go off. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw a message from Yang.

 I pulled it out of my pocket and saw a message from Yang

I sighed and replied to her.

I put my Scroll in my pocket and pulled out my phone, which I hadn't used since after Taiyang had let me stay in the spare bedroom of their house

I put my Scroll in my pocket and pulled out my phone, which I hadn't used since after Taiyang had let me stay in the spare bedroom of their house. I had turned my phone off at the time, in hopes of being able to not lose the pictures of my family that were on it. I tried to turn it on so I could look at the pictures, but my phone was dead. I sighed and put it back in my pocket.

Then I closed my eyes and put my face in my hands. I thought to myself, Hopefully Yang can help me. If not, this stress might drive me crazy. I looked back up at the shattered Moon and sighed once more.
Suddenly a pair of hands reached from behind me and covered my eyes. Then I heard a familiar voice say, "Guess who?" I smiled weakly and said, "Hey, Yang." She uncovered my eyes and sat down next to me. She must've noticed how stressed I was, because she began running her fingers gently through my hair, which was very soothing.

Then Yang said, "What's wrong? You seem very stressed out." I sighed and said, "Ozpin asked me about where I'm from and I told him. Then he suggested that I tell the others the truth as well." Yang frowned and asked, "Then what's the problem?" I looked down and replied, "I'd tell the others the truth tonight. But I know what you girls are planning on doing tomorrow night. So I can't drop a bomb like that now. At least, not until after tomorrow night. I'm also so stressed out about how I'm going to tell them. I'm also worried about how the others are going to take it. I mean at least I don't have to worry about you or Blake." Yang cocked her head at an angle and asked, "Why not Blake?"

I sighed and said, "I told her a while back because I needed to tell someone the truth. And I knew that she had secrets as well." Yang nodded and said, "Well, I'll be here with you when you tell them. I'm here to support you no matter what, because I love you, Y/N. No matter where you're from, Remnant or not." She hugged me and I hugged her back. Then I said, "Thanks, Yang. I'm so glad you're my girlfriend." Then we got up and my phone fell out of my pocket. Yang noticed it and asked, "Is that weird looking Scroll yours?"

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.