Vol. 4 Ch. 38 The Yang-tastic Surprise

Your POV

I was walking Zwei through Patch and I came across a two Beowolves. I looked at Zwei and smiled. Then I said to him, "Stay here, Zwei. I got this." He barked twice and sat down. I turned to the Beowolves and blasted them both with my repulsor. Then Zwei and I continued our walk.

When Zwei and I got back to the house, the sun was just starting to set. I unhooked Zwei's leash and set it on the counter. I went upstairs to Yang's room and found her still sitting on the bed. She looked up at me and asked, "How about we do it one more time?" I blushed and said, "Only if you want to." Yang got up and said, "Of course, I want to."

Then she grabbed me by the collar and pushed me onto the bed. She took my jacket off, along with my pants, and pulled me into a passionate kiss. My tongue danced with hers, and when the two of us pulled away, there was a strand of saliva connecting the two of us. Then Yang slipped my underwear off and slowly put the tip of my member in her mouth. Then she started to suck my dick, using her tongue around the tip, which caused me to let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Yang took off her bra and panties and moved on top of me. Then she started to deepthroat me all the way down to the base with no problem. Then, with a loud moan, I started to feel some precum begin to leak out of my cock. I licked her clit, making Yang moan, and started to eat her out. She moaned with pleasure and went go back to deepthroating me. Yang started to moan like crazy, sending vibrations onto my dick. I moaned in pleasure, sending some of my moans into her wet pussy.

I groaned loudly as my dick began to twitch. Yang started to go faster. That sent me over the edge, as I began to release my hot cum straight into her throat. Then Yang began to squirt into my mouth, and then she released my member from her mouth, licking my cum off her lips. Then I flipped us over and rammed into her dripping wet pussy. Then I started to thrusting in and out.

"Faster, Harder!" Yang moaned. Then she moaned my name loudly and my hands dug into her hips. I started going harder as Yang started feeling it slightly hit her g-spot and only felt pleasure. It felt so good, a sharp contrast of heat flowing through her body. I looked up with lustful eyes and smirked. Then I went deeper and faster.

Moaning, Yang wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arm around my neck, keeping me into a tight hold. I felt her walls squeeze my member tightly and went harder, feeling the lust take over. I felt myself then hit a certain part, making her yelp in pleasure. Yang began to drool, rolling her eyes into her skull, and having her tongue stick out. I then bit her neck again, leaving another hickey, and went faster and harder, as Yang began yelling in pleasure. We were both moaning and groaning.

Eventually, we both climaxed together and collapsed onto the bed. I pulled out of her and Yang laid her head on my chest. I pulled the covers over us and we both drifted off to sleep.

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.