Vol. 1 Ch. 7 Getting Closer

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Yang saying puns)

After I was released from the hospital, I went back to the dorm. I knocked on the door and Yang answered. She hugged me and said, "I can't believe that you're finally out of the hospital! I've been thinking about something that I want to do with you. Now that you're out of the hospital, we can take care of business." I shivered at the idea of what Yang might possibly do with me. I smiled weakly and said, "And w-what might th-that be?" She pulled me into the room and said, "I'm just messing with you. I was just thinking about us sharing a bed from now on, if that's okay with you."

I scratched the back of my neck and said, "I guess that's okay. It's just that..." Yang smiled and said, "What? I'm sure you've done it before with plenty of girls in the past." I sighed and said, "That's the thing, I haven't. You're my first girlfriend, Yang." Yang looked at me in shock and said, "Really?" I nodded and said, "I'm just a nerd. When I came to Remnant, I somehow got muscular. Before I was just a wimpy nerd." She kissed me and said, "Well, I still love you. You having muscles and abs is just a bonus." I smiled weakly and said, "But I guess I don't mind sleeping with you. But I'm not sure if I'm ready for us to 'Yang', if you know what I mean."

She smiled and said, "You make puns too?! I love you even more now. But if you're not ready for us to do it, I won't force you to do it. I'll wait until you're ready. But I am curious about one thing, are you comfortable with sleeping shirtless?" I nodded and said, "Of course, I'm fine with that. I do that all the time when I sleep." Yang smiled and said, "Good, because Momma needs more muscles." I blushed and said, "Okay." Yang kissed me and said, "Let's get to my bed and continue making out." I nodded and followed her up to her bed.
She kissed me passionately and I kissed her back. She took off my jacket and my shirt. Then we started making out on her bed. She pushed me down on her bed. She licked my lower lip for entrance. I hesitated for a moment, before letting her tongue enter my mouth. She explored my entire mouth with her tougue, and then let me do the same with my tongue in her mouth. Then we continued to kiss each other passionately.
Eventually we pulled away, leaving a silvery string of saliva between us. I smiled and said, "I love you, Yang." She smiled and said, "I love you too, Y/N. I'm going to go into the bathroom and change into my sleepwear. While I'm in there, you can change too." I nodded and she went to the bathroom. After I changed into my pajamas bottoms and Yang came out in her sleepwear, we went back up to her bed.

 After I changed into my pajamas bottoms and Yang came out in her sleepwear, we went back up to her bed

We laid down and Yang laid her head on my chest. Then I unconsciously started running my fingers through her hair, and Yang said, "You know, if you were anyone else, I'd punch the daylights out of you for touching my hair. But since you're my boyfriend, I don't mind." I smiled and said, "I didn't even realize that I was doing it until you said that. I still can't believe that you're my girlfriend, Yang. I love you." She kissed my cheek and said, "I love you too, Y/N. Goodnight." I put my arm around her waist and said, "Goodnight, Yang." Then we both drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.