Vol. 2 Ch. 12 Unexpected Assault

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N stealing Chibi Neo's neapolitan ice cream)

After the rest of the team left for their personal missions, I decided to head to the library and study until they all got back from fighting the Atlas Paladin. When I got there, I noticed that Cinder and Emerald were also in the library.

Cinder's POV

I looked up and noticed that the brown haired boy from team RWBY had entered the library. For some reason, Salem had said that this boy could pose a possible threat to our plans. I turned to Emerald and said, "Emerald, will you take care of that boy over there. See how strong he is. Maybe even put him in the infirmary for a few days, or maybe even a few weeks." Emerald nodded and said, "On it, Cinder."

Your POV

I was reading one of my textbooks, when suddenly I heard my name being called from behind me. I closed my book, turned around, and saw Ruby standing there. I guess I lost track of time, I thought to myself. They must've gotten back already. I got up and walked over to Ruby. She led me to a secluded area of the library and said, "Y/N, I think there's something that I should tell you." I raised an eyebrow and said, "What is it, Ruby?" Then Ruby vanished and I saw Emerald punch me right in the face. I fell down and then she pulled out her gun and shot me faster than my aura could heal myself. Then she kicked me in the face, knocking me unconscious.

Pyrrha's POV

I was sitting in the library studying with Jaune. Suddenly I heard some noise from elsewhere in the library. I turned to Jaune and said, "Jaune, I'll be right back. You stay here." He nodded and I went towards where I heard the noise come from. Eventually, I was in one of the secluded areas of the library. I saw what looked like drops of blood on one of the bookshelves. I went over to it and saw Y/N lying unconscious and very injured on the floor. It looked as if someone had attacked him in the library and had diminished his aura completely while continuing to attack him. I picked up Y/N's injured body and carried him to the infirmary. Then I explained to the nurse how I had found him in the library.

Yang's POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Yang watching Chibi Y/N sleep)

After Torchwick and that new girl got away, the four of us went back to the dorm. I climbed up onto my bed, expecting to see my boyfriend asleep, but Y/N wasn't there. Then I found a note on the pillow.

I smiled and thought, He probably fell asleep in the library

I smiled and thought, He probably fell asleep in the library. I turned to the others and said, "I'll be back, guys. Y/N left a note saying he went to the library. He probably fell asleep there while we were gone." Ruby looked at me and said, "Okay." I climbed down from my bed and went towards the library.
When I got there, I found Y/N's notebook still open on one of the tables along with one of his textbooks. I scratched my head and saw that Jaune had forgotten one of his notebooks. Maybe Jaune knows where Y/N went, I thought. I picked up my boyfriend's things and Jaune's notebook.
Then I headed back to the dorms and knocked on team JNPR's door. Jaune answered the door. I handed him his notebook and asked, "Hey, Jaune. I found this in the library, while looking for Y/N. Do you know where he is by the way?" Jaune looked at me concerned and said, "Uhh, I don't know how to tell you this, but Pyrrha found him hurt in the library. She took him to the infirmary. I think she's still waiting for an update on his condition in the infirmary. She'll be able to better explain how bad he was when she found him." I thanked him and left. I dropped off Y/N's things in the dorm and went to the infirmary.
When I got there, I found Pyrrha sitting in a chair by the door. After she told me how she had found him in the library, I hugged her and said, "Thanks, Pyrrha. Thank you for bringing him to the infirmary. You can go back to your dorm, I'll stay here and wait for an update on his condition." She nodded and left. I sat down in the chair that Pyrrha had been sitting in.
After awhile, a nurse approached me and asked, "Are you here for Mr. L/N?" I nodded, stood up, and said, "Yes, he's my boyfriend. How is he?" The nurse smiled and said, "His aura has been completely diminished and he's lost some blood. We've managed to get him in a stable condition, but he's still unconscious. If you'd like, you more than welcome to stay with him overnight." I nodded and said, "Thank you." She smiled and said, "You're welcome, Ms. Xiao Long."
I went into the room and saw my boyfriend lying on the hospital bed. I walked over to the side of the bed and kissed him on the forehead. Then I brought the chair over next to the bed and sat down. I held his hand in mine, smiled, and said, "What am I going to do with you?"

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.