Vol. 2 Ch. 8 FOOD FIGHT!

Your POV

The Next Morning

I woke up to the feeling of Yang nuzzling her face into my neck, which made me blush and I just held onto her a bit tighter. Then she kissed my neck and said, "Good morning, hot stuff. How'd you sleep?" I smiled and said, "Better than I've ever slept before." Yang looked at me and said, "Hey, Y/N, can I ask you something?"
I smirked and said, "You just did."
"Okay, can I ask you another question?"
"You just did."
"Fine, can I ask you 4 questions?"
"You already did."
"When did I ask my fourth one?"
"You just did."
Yang's eyes turned red. I put my hands up in surrender and said, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was just messing with you! What do you want to ask me?" She calmed down and her eyes turned back to their beautiful lilac. Then she said, "I know how you said that you were from another universe, so I was wondering. What was your life like before you ended up here?" I sighed and said, "Well, in my universe, there's no Grimm or Faunus. I was still living with my parents. I was just a wimpy nerd with no friends and a pathetic life." I ended up tearing up a bit at the thought of my parents and how much I missed them. Yang noticed this and hugged me. Then she said, "You're not pathetic to me. I'm glad you ended up here. I've never been happier since I met you." I hugged her back and said, "Thanks, Yang. I love you." Yang smiled, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "I love you too, Y/N."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Yang teasing Chibi Y/N)

I was at the table with the rest of team RWBY in the cafeteria. Blake was reading, Weiss was drinking what was probably tea, and Yang was catching grapes that were being flung at her by Nora. I was focusing on the game Nora and Yang were playing when a large binder slammed onto the lunch table. I looked up to see Ruby with a very thick binder that had "Best Day Ever Activities" written on it in red marker. She cleared her throat and said, "Sisters, Friends, Weiss." "Hey!" Weiss said from the other side of the table.
"For score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream" Ruby continued. "This ought to be good," Yang said. Then I said, "Wait, you got this entire binder together in just 7 minutes!?" "A dream that one day, the five of us would come together as a team and have more fun than anyone has ever had before!" She finished and Weiss asked, "Wait did you steal my binder?" "I am not a crook," Ruby responded holding up two peace signs. Then Blake asked, "What are you talking about?" "I'm talking about kicking the semester off with a bang." Ruby said as I saw Yang get a devilish smile across her face. Then she said, "I always kick my semesters off with a Yang." She smiled and looked around to see if anyone besides me was laughing as Nora threw an apple at her. I high-fived her and said, "I thought it was funny."
"But guys it's been a good 2 weeks, but between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great. Classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today." Ruby said. "I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store," Weiss commented. Then Blake said, "I don't know, I think I might sit this one out." "Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day," Weiss said. "We should do it as a team." She stood up to continue speaking and got a pie to the face for her efforts, courtesy of Nora. Nora tried to pin the blame on Ren as I knew exactly what was about to happen.
The food fight started, as Nora quickly created a pile of tables and began singing, "I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle." Ruby slammed her foot on a table and shouted, "Justice will be swift, Justice will be painful, It will be delicious." She squeeze a carton of milk and made it explode, as Yang, Weiss, Blake, and I joined in on her battle cry.
Yang shoved her hands into two turkeys and began punching the watermelons, making them explode. Blake jumped over Yang and grabbed two baguettes and took out two watermelons before Yang and Blake charged at JNPR. Yang threw the turkey at Pyrrha who dodged them and both watermelons hit Jaune instead. Blake and Pyrrha started fighting with baguettes and eventually Pyrrha got the upper hand and launched Blake back, she then threw some baguettes at Yang, who blocked some of them but got hit by one and was launched back. Ruby began surfing on a tray on some of the tables and hit Pyrrha with it. Ren and Nora charged at us. As Ruby spun around, Weiss who squirted ketchup onto the ground and made Ren slip.
Then Nora came at us with a pole stabbed through a watermelon. Weiss was about to be hit, but Ruby got in the way and was launched back. Weiss picked up a sword fish and started fighting Nora. Nora got the upper hand and launched Weiss into a pillar crashing into it, making it fall towards the ground. It was about to land on Weiss, but Ruby quickly picked her up and dashed out from under the pillar. "No Weiss! Don't leave me! No!" Ruby cried as the pillar hit the ground.
"I will avenge you, Weiss!" I yelled, grabbing two breadsticks and charging at Nora. Nora swung around her melon hammer and I ducked underneath it and took some strikes back at her. She kept swinging at me and I had to use my semblance to my advantage. I glitched around her to avoid her attacks. She got furious and said, "Stop using cheat codes!" I smirked and said, "I'm not using cheat codes, this is my semblance."
Yang slammed Ren into the ground but he was still getting up "Yang! Switch me!" I yelled as I flipped over Nora's head and ran towards Ren. He started defending himself by kicking my strikes away until he had time to roll out of my way and grab two breadsticks of his own. He broke one of my breadsticks and we had gotten into a stalemate. Then I kicked one of his breadsticks out of his hands and while I was turned around from the kick, I grabbed a handful of grapes. I threw them in his face, before dashing towards his stomach and stabbing with the breadstick, launching him back.
I looked over to Nora and Yang as Yang was launched through the ceiling by Nora's strike. "No! How dare you take my girlfriend from me, you monster?!" I shouted to which Nora maniacally laughed. As I charged at her, I saw Blake pick up sausage links and I nodded at her, to which she nodded back. I ran up to Nora, grabbing another breadstick on the way, and started to attack Nora. Unsurprisingly, I wasn't getting through her hammer defense, but I wasn't trying to. I was getting her into position to get hit by Blake I kept defending as she broke the breadsticks with one mighty swing and I caught the watermelon with my hands and used all my strength to keep it at bay. Then I heard Blake yell, "Now!"
I pushed the hammer away and backflipped into the air as the sausage links hit Nora and launched her into a soda machine. Then she retaliated by throwing cans of soda at, like they were grenades. Blake and I dodged a few, as Pyrrha hit her hand against the ground and started to control all of the cans with her semblance. They started to hit Blake and launched her back. I looked at Ruby and nodded. Then I saw Ruby dash through an opening in the can wall and the force of her speed was enough to shoot the cans at JNPR. She stopped at the other wall, backflipped into the air and let team JNPR get hit by all the cans. They peeled off the wall afterwards and I ran up to Ruby and said, "Great job, Ruby!"
Glynda then burst into the cafeteria and began making everything fix itself. Once she was done she spoke and said, "Children, do not play with your food." We all sat down, Nora burped and I looked up to see that there was no longer a hole and said, "Umm Mrs. Goodwitch, you may want to recreate that hole in the roof." "And why is that?" She asked.
Before I could answer her, Yang crashed through the roof a second time and landed in my arms. She looked at me and said, "Thanks for catching me, Y/N." I smirked and said, "I guess you just 'fell' for me?" We both laughed at my pun. As Yang dusted herself off, she gave Goodwitch a thumbs up which made us all laugh.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.